Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

CW - TF Air Games Topic

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-NickName Jan 31 2023, 17:52 PM
Clanwars will be sponsored in Februar, for a total sum of $530. $130 of this will go to the clan with most TF wins (generously sponsored by fastAiR and -MamoO.

For keeping track of TF wins, this topic will be used. Clan members have to post their results here, with a link to the Gentool of one of the players, so we can check if the games were played. https://www.gentool.net/data/zh/ will bring you to the list of all the players. Click on the link, go to the right month (2023_02_February) and search for your name (or one of your clan members) and post the link here, along with the score.

Example:
Excal posts: OoE won 5-3 against EZ, along with the link to his Gentool.

I check the link, see that OoE played 8 3v3s on TF against EZ. I check CW, see that EZ reported 5 3v3 games, and OoE reported 3 3v3 games. All checks out, I will add 5 wins for OoE, and 3 wins for EZ.

Some rules:
- The losing team have to report the games on clanwars.cc, by one clan member. If a game doesn't get reported, the winning clan can file an AR (auto report). Having too many ARs by a member and/or a clan can result in a suspension for the rest of the month. AR have to be filed within 3 days.
- Results have to be posted within 24 hours in this topic. Reporting 1,000 games that were played in the whole month on the last day won't count (Note that reporting a loss has to be done on clanwars.cc within an hour after the match has finished).
- Players have to play with their clantags (standard CW rules) and under their own name.
- For a match to count, both teams should have all players from the same clan. A team of [OoE]Excal, [OoE]Marakar and [EZ]Fargo won't count for example.
- Scorboard will remain invisible to avoid (tactical) dodging.

CW Discord (Here you can ask for games)
How to join Clanwars
Rules and FAQ regarding CW
Link to CW:ZH (here you have the rankings, recent matches etc)

This post has been edited by -NickName: Jan 31 2023, 22:26 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2fastAiR Feb 1 2023, 12:22 PM
Thanks for sorting, might be best to pin this maybe. If you need any help with anything pm me in discord.

Who reports the games here, the winner yea?

There is a limit of how many games each clan can play vs another clan in a 24 hour period or something, is it 10? Does that need clarifying here at all?

+
# 3`ReNgO^ Feb 2 2023, 00:57 AM
Are you sure you will see many TF games?
with what it costs to coincide with many players.. ..

+
# 4MrX Feb 2 2023, 05:13 AM
Remember that everyone has to wear the correct CW-Clantag.

+
# 5scuba Feb 2 2023, 07:13 AM
QUOTE(MrX @ Feb 2 2023, 06:13 AM) *

Remember that everyone has to wear the correct CW-Clantag.

Just FYI Radmin doesn't allow enough characters for some names... so it cuts off the end meaning sometimes the clan tag + name wont be exact

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 6-NickName Feb 2 2023, 08:33 AM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Feb 1 2023, 12:22 PM) *

Thanks for sorting, might be best to pin this maybe. If you need any help with anything pm me in discord.

Who reports the games here, the winner yea?

There is a limit of how many games each clan can play vs another clan in a 24 hour period or something, is it 10? Does that need clarifying here at all?

The rules say that not more than 20 can be reported against the same clan, where after 10 games the amount of points for a win gets reduced (this isn't in the rules though).

+
# 7fastAiR Feb 2 2023, 13:22 PM
QUOTE(scuba @ Feb 2 2023, 07:13 AM) *

Just FYI Radmin doesn't allow enough characters for some names... so it cuts off the end meaning sometimes the clan tag + name wont be exact

I was going to mention this also. Some names will be cut short, but full clan tags will always be visible. I think the text file for the replays may list the full names.

QUOTE(-NickName @ Feb 2 2023, 08:33 AM) *

The rules say that not more than 20 can be reported against the same clan, where after 10 games the amount of points for a win gets reduced (this isn't in the rules though).

Ah ok thanks.

Rengo, we have to see how it goes, i really don't know how popular this will be. I know some teams will be playing it for sure, but not sure how many. I expect at the moment, there is probably 5/6 teams and more will appear. Some clans may think they are forced to play this also, as 3v3 gives alot more points then 1v1 etc. So if some TF teams spam, others will basically have no choice but to play this if they want to stay in contention for best clan.

A few people told me I have fcked and broken clanwars because of this tf prize. Lol, sorry guys that was not my intention, just liking air games at the moment and wanted more people to try and start playing it.

This post has been edited by fastAiR: Feb 2 2023, 13:25 PM

+
# 8HaWkY^ Feb 2 2023, 13:36 PM
What about 1v3? I feel having 2 team mates is an unfair on the other team

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 9scuba Feb 2 2023, 13:50 PM
My clan of scuba's will attempt to play as many TF games as we can.

If you see us online, ask!

+
# 10Phoenix- Feb 2 2023, 14:37 PM
QUOTE(scuba @ Feb 2 2023, 14:50 PM) *

My clan of scuba's will attempt to play as many TF games as we can.

If you see us online, ask!

Big LOL biggrin.gif

QUOTE(fastAiR @ Feb 2 2023, 14:22 PM) *

I was going to mention this also. Some names will be cut short, but full clan tags will always be visible. I think the text file for the replays may list the full names.
Ah ok thanks.

Rengo, we have to see how it goes, i really don't know how popular this will be. I know some teams will be playing it for sure, but not sure how many. I expect at the moment, there is probably 5/6 teams and more will appear. Some clans may think they are forced to play this also, as 3v3 gives alot more points then 1v1 etc. So if some TF teams spam, others will basically have no choice but to play this if they want to stay in contention for best clan.

A few people told me I have fcked and broken clanwars because of this tf prize. Lol, sorry guys that was not my intention, just liking air games at the moment and wanted more people to try and start playing it.

Ah come on, don't apologize for sponsoring money for a format you like. Literally nobody complained apart from Rengo.

+
# 11fastAiR Feb 2 2023, 17:13 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Feb 2 2023, 14:37 PM) *

Big LOL biggrin.gif
Ah come on, don't apologize for sponsoring money for a format you like. Literally nobody complained apart from Rengo.

well its kind of funny, but at least 3 people now told me this xD

People spam so many 1v1 games, that it is possible imo for a 1v1 only player to be very highly ranked, its a lot easier to find 1v1s then arrange 3v3s.

+
# 12GNX Feb 4 2023, 16:46 PM
NM vs GC - NM won 1 game TF air

+
# 13scuba Feb 4 2023, 17:44 PM
scuba vs NM

Attached File(s)
Attached File TF_game_1_vs_NM.rep
Size: 371.04k
Number of downloads: 3
Player Name Side Team
Hard sCuBa^ 2
ImBrutaLsCu* 2
Im|ez-sCuBa 2
NM|GNX^ 1
NM|Infinity 1
NM|TribalCh 1

+
# 14GNX Feb 4 2023, 17:56 PM
NM vs Scuba we won 2-1 , do we need to send replays all the time?

+
# 15scuba Feb 4 2023, 17:59 PM
QUOTE(GNX @ Feb 4 2023, 18:56 PM) *

NM vs Scuba we won 2-1 , do we need to send replays all the time?

yes - replays are proof.

+
# 16GNX Feb 4 2023, 18:02 PM
yes but there is a problem in gentool rn not saving the replays

+
# 17fastAiR Feb 4 2023, 19:24 PM
QUOTE(GNX @ Feb 4 2023, 18:02 PM) *

yes but there is a problem in gentool rn not saving the replays

put save all on and it will save to ur comp

+
# 18GNX Feb 4 2023, 19:52 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Feb 4 2023, 19:24 PM) *

put save all on and it will save to ur comp

wow u kidding right? it is always save all for me, gt is not working it is not about save all thing

+
# 19-M00NKN1GHT^ Feb 4 2023, 20:49 PM
Think gnx pov should count as proof due to the reps not being saved?

Clan: Legends at War

Game: None

+
# 20GNX Feb 4 2023, 21:31 PM
QUOTE(-M00NKN1GHT^ @ Feb 4 2023, 20:49 PM) *

Think gnx pov should count as proof due to the reps not being saved?

yeah nickname said ok

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)