Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 4

C&C4-Retirement Page

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Cubs1 Oct 23 2013, 00:55 AM
This is an official retirement page for those who wish to thank others or talk about fun experience's in the game.

Special thanks to Smid, NTS boys, Rap, Sancomm, Hickyboy, Motor-Nerd, Lethal, LEGION boys, Andrea, Besson, Twiggy, MarginCall, FIMZ boys, Zeb, Harinam77, KOD boys, Dom, finn and any1 else I may have forgotton. I have learned alot from each of you and have had alot of laughs on skype with most of you. This game and all my C&C4 buddys will be greatly missed. Thanks to all of you and I will see you on the flip side. Dont be afraid to skype me if you are having C&C4 withdrawals or need a laugh.

Sincerely,

Cubberdoodles : )

This post has been edited by Cubs1: Oct 23 2013, 00:58 AM

+
# 2Wombat Oct 23 2013, 09:11 AM
Memories, probably the best memories are the people I met playing this game. Some really great guys/gals out there. Also mostly I remember the clans I made my way through during the years, SPARTA, INC, IC, FoS, VIP and of course NTS. I also remember the temporary merger of FoS and FIMZ, which didn't last long. Since playing this game from the BETA there are so many people I have made great friends with, I wont go through all the names since the list is very large and I don't want to disappoint anyone if I miss them out.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3Kanes_Fist Oct 23 2013, 20:01 PM
You guys make the impression as if you had already given up this game. I know it does not look particularly good, but let's not give up hope now. That is still too early. I know both of you, you guys are good players and I would like to play with you again C&C 4.

I did last Saturday with "andrewfar" agreed that we wait another two weeks. If this problem have been previously still not resolved, we will in future play a different game. Probably Starcraft 2. But I still discuss with "andrewfar" when time has come.

I will not give up hope for C&C 4, and you should not also. No one should do that!

Greetings

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 4Wombat Oct 23 2013, 22:27 PM
Kane, I have not given up as my post says in the hosting topic. I still live hope they sort the problem soon.

+
# 5=DACE= Oct 23 2013, 23:54 PM
QUOTE(Cubs1 @ Oct 22 2013, 16:55 PM) *

This is an official retirement page for those who wish to thank others or talk about fun experience's in the game.

Special thanks to Smid, NTS boys, Rap, Sancomm, Hickyboy, Motor-Nerd, Lethal, LEGION boys, Andrea, Besson, Twiggy, MarginCall, FIMZ boys, Zeb, Harinam77, KOD boys, Dom, finn and any1 else I may have forgotton. I have learned alot from each of you and have had alot of laughs on skype with most of you. This game and all my C&C4 buddys will be greatly missed. Thanks to all of you and I will see you on the flip side. Dont be afraid to skype me if you are having C&C4 withdrawals or need a laugh.
Sincerely,

Cubberdoodles : )

this is so saaad. i love cnc4 and i can still remember when i had a biiiiiiiggggggggg EGO. lol. lucky i played atleast 2 games before the server died.

+
# 6sterlingtrigfan Oct 25 2013, 19:17 PM
Hi guys, lost my old account cos not used for ages smile.gif
Just to say how sad I am atm, cant believe it! lets hope this page is a distant memory soon. Gonna miss the old crew, like Bill said, I wont mention you all by name cos I will forget someone important. Just to say it has been a pleasure...really it has. Good to see that we all care still, long live CNC4 baby!!!!!
We live in hope sad.gif

+
# 7Incia Nov 1 2013, 14:23 PM
Thanks for all the fun games, zebrastripes, arigold, methuselah, noodlesocks, nicole and the little guy from estonia... and whole cnc4 old staff.

+
# 8OneCabal^ Nov 15 2013, 03:18 AM
I was around for the silly sunday times. smile.gif

Game: Overwatch

+
# 9Wombat Nov 15 2013, 09:07 AM
Silly sundays, they where the days. Some really good fun, I need to watch the replays again for nostalgia reasons smile.gif

+
# 10Maniac86 Jan 5 2014, 10:02 AM
I MISS YOU GUYS :'(

-is there any other game for us?-

Maniac

+
# 11OneCabal^ Jan 5 2014, 21:26 PM
Hey Maniac. smile.gif

+
# 12Wombat Jan 6 2014, 14:13 PM
QUOTE(Maniac86 @ Jan 5 2014, 10:02 AM) *

I MISS YOU GUYS :'(

-is there any other game for us?-

Maniac

Quite a few, World of Tanks, Generals/Zero Hour, Not RA3 please, TW. But hey, played all day yesterday CNC4 and had some of the best games in a long time. Been playing Renegade again online, some great mods out their for that game.

+
# 13Maniac86 Jan 6 2014, 15:00 PM
QUOTE(Wombat @ Jan 6 2014, 14:13 PM) *

Quite a few, World of Tanks, Generals/Zero Hour, Not RA3 please, TW. But hey, played all day yesterday CNC4 and had some of the best games in a long time. Been playing Renegade again online, some great mods out their for that game.

why nobody call me ??? Bill bro you have my Number wink.gif next time write me in whatsapp pls, i will come online wink.gif

HHHHHEEEEYYYY CCCCAAAAABBBBBBAAAAALLLLLL biggrin.gif

+
# 14Wombat Jan 6 2014, 16:55 PM
Will do Maniac, sorry my friend.

+
# 15Maniac86 Jan 7 2014, 17:52 PM
QUOTE(Wombat @ Jan 6 2014, 16:55 PM) *

Will do Maniac, sorry my friend.

Thx Bill wink.gif

+
# 16SpAcE Jan 8 2014, 17:04 PM
^ You guys seem close smile.gif

+
# 17Wombat Jan 9 2014, 14:02 PM
QUOTE(AndyM. @ Jan 8 2014, 17:04 PM) *

^ You guys seem close smile.gif

smile.gif if it wasn't for a few countries between us then distance wise yes

+
# 18OneCabal^ Jan 9 2014, 14:05 PM
Hmm well if good players come back I'll see about comeing back. smile.gif

+
# 19Incia Jan 16 2014, 23:51 PM
Sup guuuys...

+
# 20bombingjupiter Feb 3 2014, 20:42 PM
This is very difficult for me and as I write tears are streaming down my face! I am making my retirement official! I will miss each and everyone of you. Every player over the past 3 years has influenced me. I would like to thank all of you for the many GOOD GAMES we had. I would like to thank you for playing. I would like to say I will always carry our moments in my heart and mind both friends and foes. To =LEGION= I am always your brother and you know how to contact me. To (MASK) we did a lot in 1 year and made good friends. I would like to show my appreciation to Andrewfar, Snoopy, the original baaadboy(from Poland), to my 2vs2 partners =Feri0921=, and to akaya. Also to my friends and teachers Cubs1, Smiddy, Luckycat, qassamj88 and to Master Hai-Li-Wu. I respect and honor everyone who played this game! I was not only a friend and clan leader of (MASK) I was also a teacher of over 300 students whom I gave private lessons to them in the past 2 years! Sincerely, bombingjupiter/ROLLINGSTONE/DaVinci/GameFace(-.-)/Zulu/Peka^_^/bulldograider/=MEDITATION=/50 more names I cant recall!

I will always remember all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can add me on Shadowgun: Deadzone by Madfinger games!!! I am on the American server as username- jnnewton

Much love until we meet again!!!
Special thanks to my good friend blackramsob you know my number bro!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)