Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Change select keys

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Mett Mar 15 2019, 11:23 AM
like W , Q and E .
if I want to disable them or change them how can I do it?
I'm guessing that I can do this using xcc mixer but I don't know in which part it is .
thank you in advance.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Marlboro-Red Mar 15 2019, 11:31 AM
https://youtu.be/otEPfJrSM_g

Have fun.

+
# 3Leikeze Mar 15 2019, 12:06 PM
Q, W, & E can't be changed using XCC Mixer like other hotkeys are.

I'm not aware of anybody who has changed these keys and I don't know why people want to change them, as they are in a good position for their functions.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: Graphics

+
# 4Mett Mar 15 2019, 12:14 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Mar 15 2019, 12:06 PM) *

Q, W, & E can't be changed using XCC Mixer like other hotkeys are.

I'm not aware of anybody who has changed these keys and I don't know why people want to change them, as they are in a good position for their functions.

yeah. I searched in controlbar and couldn't find the command. seems like I can't change them.
and yeah they are in good positions but my W key doesn't work in the game. so I was trying to solve that problem and also wanted to disable double Q .

+
# 5Leikeze Mar 15 2019, 12:29 PM
Did W just stop working or was it never working for you?

Why do you want to prevent the great Q-Q-A lag and bag? Big games just wouldn't be the same without that great power.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: Graphics

+
# 6Mett Mar 15 2019, 12:34 PM
never working.

+
# 7Johnesson Mar 15 2019, 13:08 PM
Note sure if you might have german version? W Key for air does not exist as f for fake buildings which is a bit sad. Especially W could be helpful.

+
# 8Goldjunge Mar 15 2019, 14:09 PM
QUOTE(Johnesson @ Mar 15 2019, 13:08 PM) *

Note sure if you might have german version? W Key for air does not exist as f for fake buildings which is a bit sad. Especially W could be helpful.

Think so, then he have to use A (Worker=Arbeiter)

+
# 9-ExiLe` Mar 15 2019, 15:49 PM
You can edit this in an ini file i believe, it's called something like commandset.ini, not 100% about the name, but you can edit this with a standard txt editor. You might have to extract this file from englishzh.big or whatever that is called, not sure either tongue.gif After editing, put this file in the same directory as the standard hotkey file.

This post has been edited by -ExiLe`: Mar 15 2019, 15:53 PM

+
# 10Mett Mar 15 2019, 18:40 PM
QUOTE(-ExiLe` @ Mar 15 2019, 15:49 PM) *

You can edit this in an ini file i believe, it's called something like commandset.ini, not 100% about the name, but you can edit this with a standard txt editor. You might have to extract this file from englishzh.big or whatever that is called, not sure either tongue.gif After editing, put this file in the same directory as the standard hotkey file.

worked very well. ty
for those who have this problem, you can easily download this file and put it in : install directory / Data / Language* (English or german , etc ) .
I was too lazy to find a way to disable double Q , but it doesn't matter as my main problem was W key.

Attached File(s)
Attached File CommandMap.rar
Size: 2.25k
Number of downloads: 0

+
# 11Specovik Mar 15 2019, 20:52 PM
QUOTE(-ExiLe` @ Mar 15 2019, 18:49 PM) *

Wow, I still didnít know that possible remove these sheet commands from "q, w, e" buttons that I never use. I have long wanted to put ll, tnt and etc. on q)))

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)