Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

ClanWars

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Fitton Mar 2 2018, 02:36 AM
We've had two months of decent activity. In January 503 games and in February 481 games. This is mostly done by a few players.

Let's try to get more people playing, encourage them, help them and make your games cw games rather than ffg's.

Is there anything else can we do?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 2SeñorEcthelion Mar 2 2018, 04:05 AM
Make a proper facebook group for 1.09 and encourage to play cw by posting sometimes cw stats idk
Kumail already made a group.

+
# 3Fitton Mar 2 2018, 06:03 AM
A discord would be better in my opinion. One that is not controlled by a crazy person.

+
# 4Darc Reaver Mar 2 2018, 09:49 AM
QUOTE(Fitton @ Mar 2 2018, 08:03 AM) *

A discord would be better in my opinion. One that is not controlled by a crazy person.

You mean that Sauron bot is crazy?

+
# 5SeñorEcthelion Mar 2 2018, 13:58 PM
he meant xelenos

+
# 6SN0WBL4CK Mar 4 2018, 00:03 AM
I think our best bet would be to find competitive people from 1.06. Thats how most new players came to cw(back in the day) who werent there from the start. To do it i think people with status have to recruit some 1.06 players. Its pretty hard to start something new on your own, but guided by a well known name in the community could make the players be more open to it.

Another way to get players to switch to 1.09 is to play 1.06 and make friends there and then drag them in some 1.09 games. Making friends on 1.06 is easy because they will all be in awe of the skills of the btp players. Also most of the btp players are well known even in the 1.06 community. However this method is time consuming and requires you to play 1.06. idk maybe do it when there are no 1.09 games?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 7SeñorEcthelion Mar 4 2018, 01:13 AM
1.6 also ded, at least the gp comunity. which that comunity never played 1v1 anyways.

+
# 8Fitton Mar 5 2018, 05:47 AM
We can still work towards getting more players.

Would people use Discord and the voice coms? It could make for some good times.

+
# 9SN0WBL4CK Mar 5 2018, 14:38 PM
QUOTE(Fitton @ Mar 5 2018, 06:47 AM) *

We can still work towards getting more players.

Would people use Discord and the voice coms? It could make for some good times.

Yeah i think voice chat is way better(and funnier) than typing. In the old days we used vent. Also it is easier to play in team games i am all for using voice chat.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 10Xelenos Mar 6 2018, 01:56 AM
and after that you complain i don't support any of your tournament or anything coming from you, thanks to remind me that you have to stay out of my discord bro.
any other Tard want to complain and then suck me dry for my help and promote tournament, and don't get that i don't support them or allow them in my discord ?

+
# 11Fitton Mar 6 2018, 02:58 AM
I have never complained about you not supporting my tournaments. smile.gif

I just find it rather petty that you banned me from you Discord over a year ago for leaving and wanting to come back. Even Val' asked you to let me rejoin. You said no.

Of course after that I most probably made some unsavory remarks about you.

+
# 12Xelenos Mar 6 2018, 16:37 PM
first of all Val never asked me to make you unban you, it was only thorin, never was about you, your attitude toward me and the fact that you keep joining in and going out every fucking month made me ban you 1 month ago, as far as i remember you never was banned from my discord until january, have a great day.

PS: would be easy to check a thread of a previous tournament, with salty message. as i said before don't count on me anymore for supporting tournament. i have my own project running for my discord and the other things linked to it that i hope come in a near future, i will obviously always support patch release news etc etc and send peoples here. but tournament is a things that i don't want to be involved anymore in any kind of way, now you host your own and you go advertise yourself on other discord and see how it feel like to support a tournament and get banned just because you want activity for the bfme community.

i will always welcome peoples on the discord community with proper right for those who help others and post strategy tips or other creative content and event.

+
# 13Fitton Mar 6 2018, 23:31 PM
You remember wrong. Either way, I’m banned for joining and leaving your discord a few times? That’s so laughable.

Anyways, good luck with it all.

In other news ClanWars seems to be active again this month.

+
# 14Maru Mar 7 2018, 12:26 PM
Xelenos, you're too ban heavy man. So many people told me over the years you love the ban hammer. I run a large Squad discord channel, it has 3 bans, that's it.

Clan: New Generation

+
# 15Xelenos Mar 7 2018, 17:21 PM
you probably right fitton, but for sure seing you conming back over and over again made me a tired man specially with you so i solve this my way.

Maru stop your bullshit i'm not an heavy user of the ban hammer the only people who got banned from my server are some t3a dude and other tard who post or insult other peoples.

https://imgur.com/a/2vRwj

48 peoples banned over more than 1500 dude stop the bullshit please, if you got banned on my server mean you deserved it or i got tired of your bullshit so move on. as i said before the way i administrate my server is only my concern.

so if you have other lie about stuff you heard about few peoples keep them for you pls.

PS: on a server who have more than 1 years...

This post has been edited by Xelenos: Mar 7 2018, 17:31 PM

+
# 16SeñorEcthelion Mar 7 2018, 17:54 PM
holly shit 48 is a fuckin lot lol

+
# 17Ab3r` Mar 7 2018, 22:03 PM
You need to stream games so you can promote via twitch and youtube. Hard to make a small community very active with clanwars because why would people swap from 1.09 to get whooped 100 times in clanwars by more established players. Potentially look into set clans but even then I think it would be hard to get enough new players in to warrant it.

2.02 seemed to grow exponentially when clanwars stopped.

+
# 18Andy San Mar 8 2018, 00:46 AM
QUOTE(Ab3r` @ Mar 7 2018, 22:03 PM) *

You need to stream games so you can promote via twitch and youtube. Hard to make a small community very active with clanwars because why would people swap from 1.09 to get whooped 100 times in clanwars by more established players. Potentially look into set clans but even then I think it would be hard to get enough new players in to warrant it.

gotta agree with this

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 19Fitton Mar 8 2018, 01:21 AM
QUOTE(Xelenos @ Mar 8 2018, 02:21 AM) *

you probably right fitton, but for sure seing you conming back over and over again made me a tired man specially with you so i solve this my way.

You are free to run your server as you like, ban and un-ban whomever you care to.

But being tired from seeing someone join and rejoin your server. You don't have to do anything with regards to that. How is it tiring?

If you don't like me, no worries. That's ok. But then banning people because you dislike them makes your discord not really a community discord, because whether you like me or not, I am part of the community and have done nothing to warrant a ban.

Just quit your bullshit, please. smile.gif

QUOTE(Ab3r` @ Mar 8 2018, 07:03 AM) *

Sounds good. I wish I could stream, Archangel has been trying the last few weeks. Hopefully he continues to do so.

+
# 20Val` Mar 8 2018, 03:21 AM
Can we not have another closed thread on account of conflict please.

Great to see more streamers, love it

Clan: Unr3al

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)