Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Cw.cc autoreport

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Eonwe^^ May 20 2017, 16:39 PM
Hey guys

I began playing cws in 2013 , so I don't know, but I've been told that back in the day there was clanwars.cc autoreport. I heard all you had to do was click the 'clanwars' (or something like that) above game chat, type the clan tag correctly and after the game was finished, there was autoreport to cw.cc site. Do you know where it's gone?

+
# 2Ab3r` May 20 2017, 19:03 PM
Back on the servers you used to host a game in the clanwars lobby and it would auto report, is that what you mean?

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3Eonwe^^ May 20 2017, 19:09 PM
No.

Indeed, all the cw games were played in the "clanwars" lobby, but I don't mean that.
As you wait for the game, your tabs on top are: [MAP] [RULES] [CHAT]. I heard there was another called [TOURNAMENT] or [CLANWARS]. You click that tab, type your clan tag. Also your nickname had to be exactly the same as your rotwk league nickname. As you finish the game, it's autoreported.

+
# 4Ab3r` May 20 2017, 19:16 PM
Yeh that's right, the autoreport system was done through gamespy I think.

+
# 5Andy San May 21 2017, 13:55 PM
QUOTE(Ab3r` @ May 20 2017, 19:16 PM) *

Yeh that's right, the autoreport system was done through gamespy I think.

yes, without gamespy it's impossible

+
# 6Muadd May 21 2017, 21:18 PM
Need some sort of competive gaming back imo. Game is in terrible shape activity wise now. I havent seen or played a proper 2v2 game since our last cw month. 4months ago?

There is a lot new players who play those i agree but the high level content is gone. Like ive said million times in past having your name on ladder keeps some (good players usually people who play alot) players entertained and actually playing some games instead of watching cat videos in youtube and masturbating 10 times a day with the spare time

Clan: GoF|

+
# 7Ab3r` May 23 2017, 10:25 AM
Think a lot of people are waiting for v7, however there is only a short list of people willing to test.

+
# 8brabox May 23 2017, 11:46 AM
QUOTE(Ab3r` @ May 23 2017, 11:25 AM) *

Think a lot of people are waiting for v7, however there is only a short list of people willing to test.

The list's not short IMO. But you're right that plenty of people prefer to just play v6 until the release of v7. Which I completely understand to be honest.

Also I don't think it's a lack of testing that's holding back the release of v7. We just need some time to make sure everything's working in order . Let's face it: v6 without launcher shortcut and the manual game.dat switching was a bit messy, and we're hoping to make v7's release go a bit more smoothly.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 9StrayHeart May 24 2017, 04:57 AM
And your posts keep damn tracking all of you back from the topic title. Back in action - anybody willing to help me make the dream come true? Ive an idea how to achieve that. Well, if your not going join me, ill do it myself. Ive some unstopped will of doing that, lol.

And I mean autoreport from your finished game to my own ladder system.

+
# 10TaDa! Jun 5 2017, 02:27 AM
U say that cw uses ELO system. But how the damn its possible if the core sence of ELO system is making points loser loses be equal points winner gains? Its not ELO system in cw right now - its HOMO system. Here my suggestions about rating system:
1) Every player registered in competition receives 1000 points.
2) No month, years or other resets of competition.
3) Points calculation for every game: points winner gains = points loser loses = (initial losers points/initial winners points)^2 * 10. So lets say players with same rating play each other: (1000/1000)^2 * 10 = 10. Loser will lose 10 points, winner gains 10 points. Lets say super pro plays super noob and wins him: (1000/2000)^2 * 10 = 1/4 * 10 = 2.5 So pro receives only 3 points and loser loses only 3 points as well. In case if underdog won: (2000/1000)^2 * 10 = 40 points. This value must be rounded to the nearest higher integer so minimal points amount u can receive after win cant be lower than 1 even if u 2000 rating and won guy with 500 raiting. Also to prevent discouraging favorit to play some underdogs(because for example if u 2000 rating and u play guys with like 700 and 500 rating so u cant gain more then 1 point from them in one game but if u lose to 500 guy u lose more points than if u lose to 700 guy) makes sence to fix amount of points favorit can lose from the moment when he can take from opponent only 1 point for a game(its when underdog points/favorit points becomes less than 0.316). Also player shouldnt have 0 rating because we cant divide by zero or just change formula like this: points winner gains = points loser loses = (initial losers points + 1/initial winners points + 1)^2 * 10. ELO system is fine too but a bit more complicate.
4) Penalty for inactivity - 20 points per week so u cant just dodge games. So play at least 1 game per week to not receive penalty.

This post has been edited by TaDa!: Jun 5 2017, 10:08 AM

+
# 11Mako Jun 5 2017, 07:01 AM
QUOTE(TaDa! @ Jun 5 2017, 02:27 AM) *

U say that cw uses ELO system. But how the damn its possible if the core sence of ELO system is making points loser loses be equal points winner gains? Its not ELO system in cw right now - its HOMO system. Here my suggestions about rating system:
1) Every player registered in competition receives 1000 points.
2) No month, years or other resets of competition.
3) Points calculation for every game: points winner gains = points loser loses = (initial losers points/initial winners points)^2 * 10. So lets say players with same rating play each other: (1000/1000)^2 * 10 = 10. Loser will lose 10 points, winner gains 10 points. Lets say super pro plays super noob and wins him: (1000/2000)^2 * 10 = 1/4 * 10 = 2.5 So pro receives only 3 points and loser loses only 3 points as well. In case if underdog won: (2000/1000)^2 * 10 = 40 points. This value must be rounded to the highest integer so minimal points amount u can receive after win cant be lower than 1 even if u 2000 rating and won guy with 500 raiting. ELO system is fine too but a bit more complicate.
4) Penalty for inactivity - 20 points per week so u cant just dodge games. So play at least 1 game per week to not receive penalty.

It is one version of Elo where you don't lose points. Anyway rank system has to be investigate deeply after we have an autoreport system

+
# 12Muadd Jun 5 2017, 07:56 AM
Rotwk cw isnt on ELO atm. Me and istari spend lots of time working on the point systems and I can tell you that its not rly possible to get it any better than it already is with our limited options

+
# 13Ab3r` Jun 5 2017, 09:19 AM
Clanwars was great when the servers were running with the auto report, very convenient and efficient. Since the servers have gone surely creating a more practical points system should be simple enough, even if you opt to use another site away from Clanwars.

+
# 14Mako Jun 5 2017, 09:23 AM
Btw i asked to give me the function of CW ranking system. none answered me.

+
# 15StrayHeart Jun 5 2017, 09:31 AM
QUOTE(Muadd @ Jun 5 2017, 08:56 AM) *

Rotwk cw isnt on ELO atm. Me and istari spend lots of time working on the point systems and I can tell you that its not rly possible to get it any better than it already is with our limited options

QUOTE(Ab3r` @ Jun 5 2017, 10:19 AM) *

Clanwars was great when the servers were running with the auto report, very convenient and efficient. Since the servers have gone surely creating a more practical points system should be simple enough, even if you opt to use another site away from Clanwars.

I am working on a project to implement autoreport for this game.

Give me a solid schema/blocks-schema on how you want your new point system to look like, and I will make it come true with a new, modern-look service.

I am overloaded with job. I need some contribute from you and anybody willling to help me.
muadd?mauhur?excelsior?tada? staff? anybody?

+
# 16Mako Jun 5 2017, 09:47 AM
Let's do program. then we will make ranking system.

+
# 17Muadd Jun 5 2017, 10:24 AM
QUOTE(StrayHeart @ Jun 5 2017, 12:31 PM) *

I am working on a project to implement autoreport for this game.

Give me a solid schema/blocks-schema on how you want your new point system to look like, and I will make it come true with a new, modern-look service.

I am overloaded with job. I need some contribute from you and anybody willling to help me.
muadd?mauhur?excelsior?tada? staff? anybody?

I can help. Ill be on evenings during weekdays 16-21. Dont bother asking during weekends since i wont be sober then

And mako I can link you all different point systems cw got to offer aswell

+
# 18StrayHeart Jun 5 2017, 10:25 AM
I have the major part ready. I need to add couple of features. I cannot estimate, but I think it might be closed within a month time. With all the tests and stuff.

I need a point system, schema-blocks or whatever that helps me to write it, so I can start working with my mate to start making the web service. I can't throw him any mock data without the points computing logic. This is what I'm asking you about: gimme point system clue.

+
# 19StrayHeart Jun 5 2017, 10:27 AM
QUOTE(Muadd @ Jun 5 2017, 11:24 AM) *

I can help. Ill be on evenings during weekdays 16-21. Dont bother asking during weekends since i wont be sober then

Alright, that is great! I think contacting through discord would be a nice idea, I'm using it even on my smartphone. Or some skype voice calls, if you do not laugh or joke too much wink.gif

+
# 20Mako Jun 5 2017, 10:30 AM
I don't find a reason why you need that.
if you need something just +3 for win -1 for loss and 0 for draw. start point of a player 0 or 100 or whatever you want.
Then we re-elaborate the function that assign points like ELO or not. But there is no correlation on software that make autoreport and function that assign points or I wrong?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)