Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Defcon6 CCG

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ScOtSmAn Jul 28 2021, 08:51 AM
CCG version of the popular zh map, not an exact carbon copy but should be pretty similar hopefully tongue.gif
ai should workish might be a bit buggy in some spots, needs some testing but map is playable and feedback can be taken onboard for a future version

Attached Image

Attached File Defcon6__v3_.zip
Size: 164.71k
Number of downloads: 16
Player Name Side Team

Clan: iWuB

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2Mp3 Jul 28 2021, 19:31 PM
Nice! It does looks similar to what the original is, but without the hills and terrain advantages for the players on the sides.

Got a question, however: why are the oils so close together? They weren't this tightly placed before. One good hit with them migs & they are history. mellow.gif Much prefer to see them spread apart.

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3ScOtSmAn Jul 29 2021, 11:21 AM
QUOTE(Mp3 @ Jul 28 2021, 20:31 PM) *

Nice! It does looks similar to what the original is, but without the hills and terrain advantages for the players on the sides.

Got a question, however: why are the oils so close together? They weren't this tightly placed before. One good hit with them migs & they are history. mellow.gif Much prefer to see them spread apart.

I didn't give the oils much thought tongue.gif I wonder if its better closer or further apart for CCG though ph34r.gif

+
# 4El_Chapo Aug 1 2021, 20:19 PM
Hm... a guy in GR (ID 11805179) meant some days ago that he wanted to have that map for Generals. He would even pay for it. I did export the zh map and spent 5 hours to paint it similar. Now today he dont want it anymore. Even more now he started threaten me to hack me and do stuff. Maybe anyone knows him? Attached Image

Here you can see the result of my work.
https://youtu.be/VBgkvhnty1U?t=8541

Attached Image

I mean I suspected it somehow. But this is not only bad, this is a not okay.
Attached Image
Attached Image

This post has been edited by El_Chapo: Aug 1 2021, 20:36 PM

+
# 5El_Chapo Aug 1 2021, 20:27 PM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Jul 28 2021, 09:51 AM) *

CCG version of the ...

strange friend you have there

+
# 6ScOtSmAn Aug 1 2021, 20:53 PM
QUOTE(El_Chapo @ Aug 1 2021, 21:19 PM) *

Hm... a guy in GR (ID 11805179) meant some days ago that he wanted to have that map for Generals. He would even pay for it. I did export the zh map and spent 5 hours to paint it similar. Now today he dont want it anymore. Even more now he started threaten me to hack me and do stuff. Maybe anyone knows him? Attached Image

Here you can see the result of my work.
https://youtu.be/VBgkvhnty1U?t=8541

Attached Image

I mean I suspected it somehow. But this is not only bad, this is a not okay.
Attached Image
Attached Image

I guess that would be "DoctorBash".

Did you export the map from Zero Hour? isn't this impossible? ohmy.gif

+
# 7El_Chapo Aug 1 2021, 21:01 PM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Aug 1 2021, 21:53 PM) *

I guess that would be "DoctorBash".

Did you export the map from Zero Hour? isn't this impossible? ohmy.gif

I just need to paint it. It is possible to get the shape, by remove all waypoints, areas and players. Then you need to paint all the surface with impassible area (entirely). Then you can open it in Generals worldbuilder, but all textures getting lost by this.

=> Idk who he is, but I think this is not a guy who you wanted to be friend with. terrible behaviour. this is why ppl think the community is toxic.

btw: this is my version for Generals: https://generals-maps.com/2021/08/01/defcon...nerals-edition/

This post has been edited by El_Chapo: Aug 1 2021, 21:06 PM

+
# 8ScOtSmAn Aug 1 2021, 21:03 PM
QUOTE(El_Chapo @ Aug 1 2021, 22:01 PM) *

I just need to paint it. It is possible to get the shape, by remove all waypoints, areas and players. Then you need to paint all the surface with impassible area (entirely). Then you can open it in Generals worldbuilder, but all textures getting lost by this.

Ah I wish I had knew this before laugh.gif

QUOTE(El_Chapo @ Aug 1 2021, 22:01 PM) *

=> Idk who he is, but I think this is not a guy who you wanted to be friend with. terrible behaviour. this is why ppl think the community is toxic.

Yes best to ignore, no need to have poor behavior sad.gif

This post has been edited by ScOtSmAn: Aug 1 2021, 21:07 PM

+
# 9El_Chapo Aug 1 2021, 21:07 PM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Aug 1 2021, 22:03 PM) *

Ah I wish I had knew this before laugh.gif

yes, i tried a bit to get it...

+
# 10ScOtSmAn Aug 1 2021, 21:15 PM
QUOTE(El_Chapo @ Aug 1 2021, 22:07 PM) *

yes, i tried a bit to get it...

I will need to try a few experiments with it soon biggrin.gif

+
# 11Mp3 Aug 5 2021, 06:02 AM
QUOTE(El_Chapo @ Aug 1 2021, 16:01 PM) *

[...]

How did you achieve this? I tried removing all the waypoints, as well as the textures, but the map appears to be completely empty with no objects/the relief being present. post-13661-1143531603.gif I remember the times when trying to port my own maps to CCG, and it would take up a lot of time since I'd have to redo everything from scratch. mad.gif

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 12ScOtSmAn Aug 5 2021, 07:20 AM
QUOTE(Mp3 @ Aug 5 2021, 07:02 AM) *

How did you achieve this? I tried removing all the waypoints, as well as the textures, but the map appears to be completely empty with no objects/the relief being present. post-13661-1143531603.gif I remember the times when trying to port my own maps to CCG, and it would take up a lot of time since I'd have to redo everything from scratch. mad.gif

I removed everything except the objects and it worked perfectly biggrin.gif

+
# 13El_Chapo Aug 6 2021, 22:26 PM
QUOTE(Mp3 @ Aug 5 2021, 07:02 AM) *

paint all in impassible area... the entire map... and remove what i listed. And remove objects of ZH of course...

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)