Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Dezoom Bfme2 Maps - 1.00 & 1.06

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Mako Sep 5 2016, 13:52 PM
I didn't find a guide to do this and I think for many BFME2 players they want it!. For Rotwk 2.01 we have yet THIS guide.

Anyway I asked to Yoda, that plays all BFME2 versions, how he can play with dezoomed maps.

He said to me to do this passages:

You need to have installed BFME2 NEW Patch Switcher with also 1.09 PATCH!

FOR BFME2 - Version 1.00

Maps_1.00.zip
  1. Find path of your BFME2Switcher (standard should be this "C:\Program Files (x86)\BFME2PatchSwitcher\100")
  2. Download and unzip Maps_1.00.zip in that path. Overwrite maps.big.
FOR BFME2 - Version 1.06

Maps_1.06.zip
  1. Find path of your BFME2Switcher (standard should be this "C:\Program Files (x86)\BFME2PatchSwitcher\106")
  2. Download and unzip Maps_1.06.zip in that path. Overwrite maps.big.

This guide doens't cause OOS. Please report me if you do it in a different way and all your considerations.

This post has been edited by Locutus: May 20 2017, 23:34 PM

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2RCN-Ninkazy Feb 3 2019, 10:23 AM
Can someone host the link again plz ?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3Oliver de Clisson Mar 25 2019, 16:35 PM
I use a big file from THIS Website. Its works perfect: https://forums.revora.net/topic/99145-the-c...ack-ea-hawkeye/
It zooms out every map which is in 2.01 for nice online playing.
All you have to do is set the shader details on lowest to remove the fog (why this shit fog is in the game?! <.<)
Jesus, graphical situation back then were miles behind the great games and ideas they had, so good thought games, suffer from stupid graphical limitations. Now we have the good tech, but no great rts anymore.
I also put the "__rotwk-widescreen.big" file in my game folder, to reset the interface to 16:9 resolution.

Clan: The Last Knights of Middle-Earth

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)