Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Expert badge for Trepet

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Luvaskot Jul 22 2017, 19:18 PM
We all can see that now trepet is on another level than he was before. he is continuously challenging against experts and have a good win/lose ratio. He is even capable of kicking any expert out of the tournament. Now he needs to take what he deserves.

This post has been edited by Luvaskot: Jul 22 2017, 23:28 PM

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2onch-onch Jul 22 2017, 19:20 PM
Yeah true, give him plz.

Game: AirMech

+
# 3shocktapus Jul 22 2017, 20:32 PM
Just...no...

+
# 4OneVISION. Jul 22 2017, 20:57 PM

This post has been edited by OneVISION.: Jul 22 2017, 21:04 PM

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 5Whitey Jul 22 2017, 20:59 PM
Trepet isn't close to expert tbh

+
# 6shocktapus Jul 22 2017, 21:00 PM
QUOTE(OneVISION. @ Jul 22 2017, 21:57 PM) *

I found trepet harder than shocktapus on kw and tw tbh if phoenix got one and unleashed for KW then i believe trepet deserves one

You say that, but last time I played you in KW I won nearly every game.

+
# 7OneVISION. Jul 22 2017, 21:01 PM
QUOTE(Whitey @ Jul 22 2017, 20:59 PM) *

+
# 8shocktapus Jul 22 2017, 21:06 PM
Him losing to Maze (twice) in this tournament shows how far he is behind - especially with how convincingly he lost in the finals (which he didn't deserve to get to in the first place).

He is one of those players who will pick nod in tournaments because he has not got the confidence with all factions to win.

Pokemom was far more deserving because he showed skill with all factions and beating current experts convincingly.

+
# 9onch-onch Jul 22 2017, 21:19 PM
No offense but Poke used to dodge especially vs bike rush.
Trepet won you and maze in many tournaments, sometimes he did not win cause of bike rush in final.

Tech only play nod, I dont think he is good with scrin actually. I still think he is one of the best player and deserve ofc to be expert. SO does not matter if u play all factions or not. Trepet's nod is at expert level so just give him.

+
# 10shoktrepet Jul 22 2017, 21:28 PM
So you think that I should play a randomized like you, that would prove that he deserved to icon, I played with maze of 2-3,and that for the final I'm tired of just, you deserved more??? 5 and 6, the game I played the same and won its not hard at all so stop crying

+
# 11onch-onch Jul 22 2017, 21:38 PM
And trepet won many lw when experts were playing.

+
# 12Aggressor_ru Jul 22 2017, 21:56 PM
QUOTE(Whitey @ Jul 23 2017, 06:59 AM) *

yeah. he always got lucky when beat some pros. that's why u shouldn't typing him ''good luck have fun'' while game starting.

+
# 13ILUHAN Jul 22 2017, 22:31 PM
I think it's just a brightly expressed prejudicial attitude towards Shoktrepet, and I suppose it's because he's Russian, and his English skills ain't quite enough to defend his own position during any dialogue. In our community Shoktrepet is definitely an expert, because he is the best player amongst all Russians. What about GR.org - I don't quite understand the reason he still ain't got an expert badge. Somebody is considering that he's not enough professional in TW? Well, then I've got a preposition for those who's not tolerant regarding Shoktrepet and his skills in this game - a mini-tournament where Shok would play BO9 against each player who thinks that he's better than Shok, and after that we could judge.

I have just organized sort of free-tournament (without any prizes) that's called "Skill Estimation Tournament" where is all players in Russian community confronting each other in Double Elimination system to completely define who's better. Maybe, let's make sort of tournament dedicated exactly for Shoktrepet? Just like the challenge only for Shok, where he would encounter every player who's needed to win, and after that completely decide - does Shoktrepet worth for Expert-Badge or not.

Because the only thing I hear about this event is just a words "Oh he got lucky", "Oh he just lose X-player absolutely with no chance" and other BS. It's time to sort the things out. Mini-tournament, only for Shoktrepet - if he would pass, he will definitely get the Expert-Badge. Or, if he for some reason would lose... Well, let the time pass by, and let Shok increase his skills. What do you think about that?

+
# 14onch-onch Jul 22 2017, 22:50 PM
Sounds a good idea.

+
# 15shocktapus Jul 23 2017, 06:44 AM
QUOTE(ILUHAN @ Jul 22 2017, 23:31 PM) *

I think it's just a brightly expressed prejudicial attitude towards Shoktrepet, and I suppose it's because he's Russian, and his English skills ain't quite enough to defend his own position during any dialogue. In our community Shoktrepet is definitely an expert, because he is the best player amongst all Russians. What about GR.org - I don't quite understand the reason he still ain't got an expert badge. Somebody is considering that he's not enough professional in TW? Well, then I've got a preposition for those who's not tolerant regarding Shoktrepet and his skills in this game - a mini-tournament where Shok would play BO9 against each player who thinks that he's better than Shok, and after that we could judge.

I have just organized sort of free-tournament (without any prizes) that's called "Skill Estimation Tournament" where is all players in Russian community confronting each other in Double Elimination system to completely define who's better. Maybe, let's make sort of tournament dedicated exactly for Shoktrepet? Just like the challenge only for Shok, where he would encounter every player who's needed to win, and after that completely decide - does Shoktrepet worth for Expert-Badge or not.

Because the only thing I hear about this event is just a words "Oh he got lucky", "Oh he just lose X-player absolutely with no chance" and other BS. It's time to sort the things out. Mini-tournament, only for Shoktrepet - if he would pass, he will definitely get the Expert-Badge. Or, if he for some reason would lose... Well, let the time pass by, and let Shok increase his skills. What do you think about that?

I have nothing against shoktrepet on a personal level - I have high standards for what defines an expert. I don't understand these topics keep coming up every time a player does "okay" in a tournament (he didn't even win it!).

I am also disappointed in his sportsmanship in the series in the tournament when the DC happened - when a DC happens when you are in a bad position you should forfeit the map. This is exactly what I did in a tournament when I had bad connection against Ytchas (also on Pipeline).

The referees made an unjust decision which could have been avoided if shoktrepet did the right thing. I know there was money on the line, but his decision not to concede shows he is not an expert. An expert would have understood why his position was becoming unwinnable.

But, because I've expressed my opinion that he is not expert, based on the behaviour on the staff yesterday, expect to be awarded expert in the next few days.

This post has been edited by shocktapus: Jul 23 2017, 06:47 AM

+
# 16OneVISION. Jul 23 2017, 10:01 AM
QUOTE(shocktapus @ Jul 22 2017, 21:00 PM) *

You say that, but last time I played you in KW I won nearly every game.

and then you woulda known i took your skill for granted then? going fast nod rocket shrine and weird builds that once failed(which they did), they put you so behind I could say i beat you like 40/60 on TW a few months ago? aand you are expert which i did.. and ive only beaten trepet like 1 or 2 games out of 30ish in my whole career

But anyway let's not argue.. Come to kw now and i will play properly, see if you can still beat me more <3

This post has been edited by OneVISION.: Jul 23 2017, 10:05 AM

+
# 17ILUHAN Jul 23 2017, 10:31 AM
I have nothing against shoktrepet on a personal level - I have high standards for what defines an expert. I don't understand these topics keep coming up every time a player does "okay" in a tournament (he didn't even win it!).

I hope there's nothing personal. Anyways, let's get this clear. You disagree about awarded him with the Expert Badge because he didn't win any tournament?

I am also disappointed in his sportsmanship in the series in the tournament when the DC happened - when a DC happens when you are in a bad position you should forfeit the map. This is exactly what I did in a tournament when I had bad connection against Ytchas (also on Pipeline).

The referees made an unjust decision which could have been avoided if shoktrepet did the right thing. I know there was money on the line, but his decision not to concede shows he is not an expert. An expert would have understood why his position was becoming unwinnable.

Could you please clarify this moment? When DC happens, the match is coming to an end anyways, so, what did you mean about this "but his decision not to concede shows he is not an expert"? What have he done exactly?

But, because I've expressed my opinion that he is not expert, based on the behaviour on the staff yesterday, expect to be awarded expert in the next few days.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what did you say - you don't want to give him an Expert Badge because of staff's behaviour?

+
# 18Claymore92 Jul 23 2017, 10:45 AM
I don't really care about the expert badge (it is just a picture on a forum) but if I was forced to decide whether he deserves one or not, I would say yes. He has shown that he can take a nice sum of games off of other experts, which makes him eligible for the expert badge in my opinion.

+
# 19Whitey Jul 23 2017, 12:38 PM
Take games off expert does not = expert

Let's close that one real quick.

Shok isn't good enough.

+
# 20Claymore92 Jul 23 2017, 13:19 PM
What is the logic behind "take games off expert does not = expert"? You need to have at least skills close to the person you take games off if you want to take games off of them. If you can take 40% (just as an example) off of an expert, why should you not be eligible for an expert title? You don't have to be on the exactly same level as them, otherwise there would be only one expert which seems to be Bike rush since he wins almost every tournament he participates in.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)