Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Fast Fluid Fun FPS Unlock For Replay Commentaries

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1CnCCOmmentary May 19 2019, 15:36 PM
Here are the edited files to make Tiberium Wars And Kane's Wrath frame cap unlocked. Use something like (Rivatuner Statistics Server):
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-r...r-download.html

To cap the FPS to around 50FPS so that the game doesn't run too fast at 60FPS+

Example of Kane's Wrath Replay at 50FPS instead of 30FPS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXsJKO_ISJs

I think 60FPS makes the game run a little too fast. I think 50FPS is just right since I recorded this with shadowplay I can't custom FPS it to 50 so it's recorded at 60FPS even though the game is running at 50FPS. So if you do commentarie replays consider doing this to make your replays fast, fluid, AND fun.

This post has been edited by CnCCOmmentary: May 20 2019, 16:01 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File CnC3FPSCapUnlock.zip
Size: 4.05mb
Number of downloads: 8
Player Name Side Team

+
# 2inselaffe May 20 2019, 14:08 PM
Was that you just showing how it works as 50 FPS or is that how you commentate on a game?

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3CnCCOmmentary May 20 2019, 16:44 PM
I'm not fully invested in any specific video game and am more interested in recording hardware/software. i think kane's wrath is slow and stuttery at its normal 30fps and not fun to commentate over but that changes if you speed it up a little and it smooths out the gameplay along with a little faster pace. so yea usually thats what i talk about in my videos rather than just being fully invested in talking about the game the whole time. i noticed the 60fps unlocks on websites did additional editing making replays go out of sync so i made files that just unlock the framerate and don't cause desync. and another common complaint is the game runs too fast at 60fps so ya 50fps is better. a good middle ground.

+
# 4LordFlameheart May 21 2019, 06:51 AM
Did you guys solve the Harvester's weird resource dumping rate issue in the FPS unlock?

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 5Thanatos May 21 2019, 12:39 PM
what on earth

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 6CnCCOmmentary May 21 2019, 19:41 PM
QUOTE(Thanatos @ May 21 2019, 12:39 PM) *

what on earth

makes game go vroom vroooom

This post has been edited by CnCCOmmentary: May 21 2019, 20:10 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)