Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

For the FFA players (Big brain only apparently)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-DarK9^ Apr 12 2021, 13:27 PM
congrats satanic1 ur the best!

Can anyone confirm to this little **** that neutron shells are not allowed in defcon pro rules?
Thanks in advance.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Clan: Falcon

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2CirezD Apr 12 2021, 13:30 PM

lil salty there, Dark9?

+
# 3-DarK9^ Apr 12 2021, 13:31 PM
QUOTE(CirezD @ Apr 12 2021, 12:30 PM) *

lil salty there, Dark9?

ain't salty this was changed everyone knows its imba and thats why no one uses it.
And if you watched the video he even said it can lead to mismatches wich probally he likes to contribute to that for the looks of it.

+
# 4-DoMiNaToR- Apr 12 2021, 13:36 PM
Lol

Is this April fools?

It changes depending on which guy u ask. Most of the time itís allowed by most hosts

+
# 5xezon Apr 12 2021, 13:37 PM
QUOTE(-DarK9^ @ Apr 12 2021, 15:27 PM) *
Can anyone confirm to this little **** that neutron shells are not allowed in defcon pro rules?
Thanks in advance.

Pro Rules = No China SW = No Neutron Shells correct.

Unfortunately Pro Rules are different depending on who you ask.

Pro Rules in Defcon Games of 2005:

No SW, except 1 for SWG
No Demo Bike
No Aurora

That's it. Plain and simple.

Later people added No Demo Upgrade, China SW for Upgrades and other fancy things on top of "Pro Rules" without changing name.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 6-DarK9^ Apr 12 2021, 13:39 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Apr 12 2021, 12:36 PM) *

Lol

Is this April fools?

It changes depending on which guy u ask. Most of the time itís allowed by most hosts

so i guess im the braindead then, how can this not be so imba tell me?

+
# 7MrX Apr 12 2021, 17:31 PM
Less (custom) rules, less problems. Also would have thought that Upgrades for China are allowed.

+
# 8-DoMiNaToR- Apr 12 2021, 17:58 PM
QUOTE(-DarK9^ @ Apr 12 2021, 13:39 PM) *

so i guess im the braindead then, how can this not be so imba tell me?

Whatís it OP against

+
# 9-DarK9^ Apr 12 2021, 18:15 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Apr 12 2021, 16:58 PM) *

Whatís it OP against

Makes GLA useless.

+
# 10-DoMiNaToR- Apr 12 2021, 18:32 PM
So youíd prefer China vanilla with nuke cannons and neutrons instead of gla with power and scud launchers?

+
# 11~JoKeR~ Apr 12 2021, 18:37 PM
Neutron Shells are usually allowed in pro rules.

Clan: WbG

+
# 12fastAiR Apr 12 2021, 19:00 PM
https://www.gamereplays.org/community/Noob_..._-t1010645.html

They never used to be allowed, how can giving your gla mate free power be allowed?
Makes no sense

+
# 13Ka$$aD Apr 12 2021, 19:09 PM
QUOTE(~JoKeR~ @ Apr 12 2021, 18:37 PM) *
Neutron Shells are usually allowed in pro rules.

From my experience neutron shells with pro rules are not allowed by default. Only a few pro rules hosts do allow them explicitly. No idea how many hundreds or thousands of FFA / 2v2v2 games I have played in my life but the matches where I have seen someone using neutron shells there is below 1 % for sure. The reason is that it is not allowed or people expect it to be not allowed which basically is the same since pro rules are what people think they are.

+
# 14-NickName Apr 12 2021, 19:12 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Apr 12 2021, 17:58 PM) *

Whatís it OP against

Tank, laser, those armies have no long range (can go for vRaptor or migs, but an ECM before the nukes and it will survive).

Give a mate power (or an army). Imagine nuke gives a nuke dozer to any USA > Snd nukes with neutron shells.

In FFA that go long: many empty vehicles on the map. Not 100% but I think this increases the lag and/or the chance of getting an error/mismatch.

Overall, in FFA I don't think neutron shells should be allowed as they are too annoying to deal with and supports a bunkery playstyle. But yeah, that is my opinion. I don't think there is a fix rule on this within pro rules. Some say that it is allowed, some say it isn't.

+
# 15~JoKeR~ Apr 12 2021, 19:14 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Apr 13 2021, 00:09 AM) *

From my experience neutron shells with pro rules are not allowed by default. Only a few pro rules hosts do allow them explicitly. No idea how many hundreds or thousands of FFA / 2v2v2 games I have played in my life but the matches where I have seen someone using neutron shells there is below 1 % for sure. The reason is that it is not allowed or people expect it to be not allowed which basically is the same since pro rules are what people think they are.

Probably played way less, but whenever I have used Neutron Mines, no one complained.

Clan: WbG

+
# 16-Prokilla' Apr 12 2021, 19:21 PM
People over the years have changed the rules & make up there own rules with almost everything. Just like on defcon when theres a USA in the middle, the 2 sides take supplys between them "normally", but past couple of yrs i see ppl as middle usa taking the supplys and forcing 1 of the sides to go middle.

+
# 17-DoMiNaToR- Apr 12 2021, 19:28 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Apr 12 2021, 19:12 PM) *

Tank, laser, those armies have no long range (can go for vRaptor or migs, but an ECM before the nukes and it will survive).

Give a mate power (or an army). Imagine nuke gives a nuke dozer to any USA > Snd nukes with neutron shells.

In FFA that go long: many empty vehicles on the map. Not 100% but I think this increases the lag and/or the chance of getting an error/mismatch.

Overall, in FFA I don't think neutron shells should be allowed as they are too annoying to deal with and supports a bunkery playstyle. But yeah, that is my opinion. I don't think there is a fix rule on this within pro rules. Some say that it is allowed, some say it isn't.

OP vs tank and laser?

right, well nuke cannon is OP in general then because if it hits you normally then 90% of ur units are dead? at least with neutron u can get it back.

GLA with power is more OP but thats fine?

SW with 1 SW and none for others is OP but thats fine?

USA with constant scan, drones, intelligence, SND vees is OP but thats fine too?

werid huh, all this imba stuff

+
# 18He1SenBerG Apr 12 2021, 19:33 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ Apr 12 2021, 13:37 PM) *

Pro Rules = No China SW = No Neutron Shells correct.

Unfortunately Pro Rules are different depending on who you ask.

very true, yesterday in a very serious matter, the host told me I'm not allowed to kill oils because it's against pro rules on defcon 3v3.

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 19-NickName Apr 12 2021, 19:51 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Apr 12 2021, 19:28 PM) *

OP vs tank and laser?
right, well nuke cannon is OP in general then because if it hits you normally then 90% of ur units are dead? at least with neutron u can get it back.
GLA with power is more OP but thats fine?

SW with 1 SW and none for others is OP but thats fine?

USA with constant scan, drones, intelligence, SND vees is OP but thats fine too?

werid huh, all this imba stuff

If you have long range units, you are stupid waisting your army on nuke cannons. That's why I said tank/laser, they lack long range.

However, this is a discussion about neutron shells. I honestly don't think it should be allowed. That is my opinion.

You can argue about everything else, don't see the comparison. That is something people intend to do: well if this bug isn't allowed, why is this bug allowed? That isn't the discussion. I can do the same: so neutron shells allowed? Why aren't alpha aurora's not allowed? Or nuke migs? There has to be drawn a line with pro rules, and neutron shells seems to be in a grey area as it isn't always allowed. Personally, I'd rather have nuke migs than neutron shells but that isn't part of the discussion.

+
# 20Fargo Apr 12 2021, 20:01 PM
QUOTE(-DarK9^ @ Apr 12 2021, 14:27 PM) *

congrats satanic1 ur the best!

Thanks in advance.

Its allowed... Not really imba

Clan: -HuGe|

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)