Explore GameReplays...

Forged Battalion Early Access

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1FallenXE Dec 18 2017, 17:58 PM
The folks over at Team 17 and Petroglyph Games have released a new trailer for their RTS game, Forged Battalion, to couple with the announcement that the game shall enter Steam Early Access on January 16th, 2018. Do check out the new trailer below:

From it you can see further glimpses of the tech tree, the faction creator as well as snippets from the game's single and multiplayer modes. Towards the end of the trailer, there also seems to be a preview of a superweapon's attack that is reminiscent of the Scud Storm used by C&C General's GLA faction.

Does this make you look forward to the game? Do tell us your thoughts and comments below!

Twitter Image
Discord Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached highlight
Attached Image

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2{DO}-LiquidOCELOT Dec 19 2017, 18:11 PM
8bit armies fans would be delighted thx for sharing, will check some gameplay footage to make my mind on this, seems like rtt with base building mechanics hopefully not!

Clan: DiVerSiTy

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3-Netput Dec 19 2017, 20:22 PM
Don't really like this trailer. Lots of spam and tons of units on the screen. Hopefully the game will be cheap-ish and fun to play though. It is time for a new good and fun to play RTS.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 4FallenXE Dec 20 2017, 15:46 PM
QUOTE({DO}-LiquidOCELOT @ Dec 20 2017, 02:11 AM) *

8bit armies fans would be delighted thx for sharing, will check some gameplay footage to make my mind on this, seems like rtt with base building mechanics hopefully not!

No problem at all! Hopefully it turns out to be a good game.

QUOTE(-Netput @ Dec 20 2017, 04:22 AM) *

Don't really like this trailer. Lots of spam and tons of units on the screen. Hopefully the game will be cheap-ish and fun to play though. It is time for a new good and fun to play RTS.

I agree, the trailer could have been properly used to highlight new stuff but that opportunity was wasted.

+
# 5Technique Dec 21 2017, 10:17 AM
QUOTE(-Netput @ Dec 19 2017, 22:22 PM) *

Spam is cnc = the crowd they try to please.

That's like the only positive I see from this trailer. biggrin.gif

+
# 6bike_rush_ownz Dec 21 2017, 10:54 AM
when you play vs AI Normal for a Trailer 0:21 in tralier the perk area. in a rts sleep.gif Reduces nuke damge by 50% thats alot we will have have stuff like units do more damage vs other units sleep.gif look at dawn of war 3 with there shity perks that failed so hardcore Petroglyph haven't made a good rts since starwars

End of Nations had some hope but they failed!

8-Bit series was a joke and a quick cash grab for silly rts games

Grey Goo could of been a good game was fun a little but end result fail

Universe at War: Earth Assault was well made i think but failed yet again

Forged Battalion is a fail look at it sleep.gif same shit Petroglyph are a joke and have no passion for what they make

Early Access for a rts game is a total fail. rts is all about first impression i couln't make out by the tralier if this was a fan made tralier or whats even going on looks like a tower def game by this ....

& Customize for units in such a game ...................................... are you kidding me it works well in dawn of war because dawn of war looks good this is 8-bity 2D model & Steam Leaderboards sleep.gif so no real leaderboards........ if so game will die so fast.

but maybe ill be wrong and it will be great Rts.

+
# 7PANIC^.-B4rTgF Dec 21 2017, 17:30 PM
Well then

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)