Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Fun Topic: hypothesis debate

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1krew Dec 26 2015, 23:20 PM
In a dreamy CCG fantasy, let's pretend every active CCG and ZH player is playing CCG actively. Clanwars is poping up to popularity and everyone is playing on revora online only with the ladder recording stats. The teams for cw is as follows:

1: Micro (me), desiren, meany, murder

2: Diamond, Domberman, Funge, Extinction

3: Skynny, Trojan, VeDz, Merce

4: Danzor, Hawky, Nubzor, Atez

5: Jr, George, Topisuber, Erfan

6: Raptor, Zayron, Oguz, Karro

7: Squaak, deadclown, NaaB, Xfactor

8: Spalding, Excal, Dackel, Blind

9: Google, logica, dominator, herb

10: Gabi, Rotem, tazmany, baumont

11: Rage, Size, Rising, Scuba

12: Xoneq, Apollo, DK Crazy, Opsnyder

And then everyone else in random teams ( your itachii, vegeta, bluebull, the gameranger Arabs, etc etc..).

Assuming there are probably up to a 1000 players active in competition AND everyone is simply grabbing games they can find (an equal mix vs pros and noobs), the questions are:

Clanwars month 1: (everyone being active months prior)

Who wins 1st in points?

What is 1st places stats? Who was his toughest opponents?

Who are the top three ranks?

Who are the top 10 ranks?

Who was the overall most skilled?

List the top three GLAs:

List the top three China's:

List the top three USA's:

List the top three randoms:

-Clan-

Which clan got first in points? What was their stats?

List the top 3: (finishing rank)

List the top 10: (finishing rank)

Which clan has the most best 1v1 players?

Which clan has the best team players?

List top 3 2v2 clan:

Top 3 3v3:

Top 3 4v4

Top 3 2v2v2v2

Give the top 12 teams a rank based on skill only:

-gamereplays-

List your favorite team:

List your least favorite team:

Which players make the first HoF games for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.

Which 2 teams would make the most ggs vs each other?

List 3 favorite 1v1 matches.

-----------------

Have fun awnsering! LOL

This post has been edited by krew: Dec 27 2015, 12:35 PM

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2-XeoNeQ- Dec 27 2015, 10:00 AM
Warrior Ranking i would always win, no Doubt

Game: Dota 2

+
# 3rarely Dec 27 2015, 11:18 AM
QUOTE(-XeoNeQ- @ Dec 27 2015, 12:00 PM) *

We saw that with your last comeback didnt we?

+
# 4Erfan Dec 27 2015, 11:41 AM
jr, george, topisuber and me would def crush the 3v3's nd 4v4's.

with 1v1 it would be danzor, hawky, nubzor, atze or squaak, deadclown, naab, xfactor.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 5-XeoNeQ- Dec 27 2015, 13:20 PM
QUOTE(rarely @ Dec 27 2015, 11:18 AM) *

We saw that with your last comeback didnt we?

Which Comeback? U are not The only Person WHO asked me that, but i Can assure you its Been like 9 years since i Played. All i Can Remember was me playing a Couple of games (Less than 10) 3 years ago or Something like that which i assume is not what u Are Reffering to, but if u do Then yes u Are absolutley right smile.gif Believe it or not, but those "comebacks " was definitely not me playing ohmy.gif
Apart from that dont take it too serious as i have absolutley no Clue how good or Bad People Played past The Time i left The Game, dont Even Know how active it was.

Nowadays i dont Even Know how to get online, didnt Really Take Note of that whole Server Shutdown, how is it beeing Played nowadays? And are there still People playing ?
Tough to Type with Smartphone ;p

This post has been edited by -XeoNeQ-: Dec 27 2015, 13:29 PM

Game: Dota 2

+
# 6lionengine Dec 27 2015, 14:23 PM
Clanwars month 1: (everyone being active months prior)

Who wins 1st in points?
Probably they guy who wins would be Nubzor. He will be positive against almost everyone (except squaak) and even vs deadclovvn he will be positive as I think deadclovvn plays china too aggressive vs top gla (and dc’s off-td is not that good)
What is 1st places stats? Who was his toughest opponents?
I think Nubzor’s stat would be like 45-55 vs top usa players like Squaak and me. And it would be 60-40 vs top china.
Who are the top three ranks?
Nubzor, Deadclovvn, Squaak
Who are the top 10 ranks?
Nubzor, Deadclovvn, Squaak, Diamond, Extinction, Murder, Danzor, Naab, Hawky, meany
Who was the overall most skilled?
Raptor, but he would be banned. As he did not report and fucks up everything else as well.
List the top three GLAs:
Nubzor, Murder, Naab
List the top three China's:
Deadclovvn, Diamond, Danzor
List the top three USA's:
Squaak, extinction, Hawky
List the top three randoms:

-Clan-

Which clan got first in points? What was their stats?
limes clan. Spamming the hell out of cw. Probably leading to massive server downtime due to too much traffic for reporting games.
Stats: 10000-6000
List the top 3: (finishing rank)
limes (2)
RV (7)
DM (1/4)
List the top 10: (finishing rank)
According to your list krew:
2, 7, 4, 1, 6, 11, 5, 3, 9, 12

Which clan has the most best 1v1 players?
RV / limes
Which clan has the best team players?
List top 3 2v2 clan:
Top 3 3v3:
5: Erfan, JR, George, topisuber
Top 3 4v4
5: Erfan, JR, George, topisuber
Top 3 2v2v2v2
2 (limes)
Give the top 12 teams a rank based on skill only:
(out of 10)
1: 8
2: 8
3: 7
4: 9
5: 7
6: 8
7: 9
8: 7
9: 7
10: 6
11: 7
12: 6

-gamereplays-

List your favorite team:
limes biggrin.gif
List your least favorite team:
uhm .. as long as they are active I love them! (perhaps BOW) But still if they don’t talk too much it’s ok
Which players make the first HoF games for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.
RV
Which 2 teams would make the most ggs vs each other?
RV limes
List 3 favorite 1v1 matches.
Murder/Raptor vs extinction uvg, Squaak vs deadclovvn Sand serpent UvC, Diamond vs deadclovvn CvC
-----------------

Still this is answers are ofc biased by my personal opinion. I have very little memories about many players like Naab, Xfactor, Skynny and most zh players. Perhaps they deserve way better judgements. And on the other hand new Player and younger players like Krew and like Funge (new school) will improve furthermore.

This post has been edited by lionengine: Dec 27 2015, 15:02 PM

+
# 7krew Dec 27 2015, 15:55 PM
I feel like raptor would be most skilled too. Interesting opinion, Leo. I would give a bit more credit to the zh player. But honestly, I have no idea which team is the one people should bet on. Danzors team is pretty amazing, but so is Spaldings. I can't even awnser my own questions becuase I am not 100% lol.

As far as best 1v1, raptor and Skynny are tied. I would love to see them dual.

Best team players I feel will be diamonds, murders and erfans team. These three team have players with the most team games under their belt by far.

Point wise, Google and diamond are the favorites. Both can Spam super hard. Team DM might (if not out spammed) finish for rank 6 as clan. Can't forget all the other teams that are not top listed players shown here.

I guess I forgot to list rans and some others.

Nubzor would be a real scare to vs with this many pros to keep him in practice

Top GLAs is easily raptor, nubzor, murder and then hawky.

Top china might be deadclown again, but not sure.

Two team to really not forget is Spaldings team AND rages. They have the best zh player of all time. They would without a doubt be in the top 5.

Without a doubt, every player would have un godly amazing stats with so much activity and players. Wish I could see such a month to see where everyone is truly ranked

+
# 8rarely Dec 27 2015, 16:41 PM
QUOTE(-XeoNeQ- @ Dec 27 2015, 15:20 PM) *

Which Comeback? U are not The only Person WHO asked me that, but i Can assure you its Been like 9 years since i Played. All i Can Remember was me playing a Couple of games (Less than 10) 3 years ago or Something like that which i assume is not what u Are Reffering to, but if u do Then yes u Are absolutley right smile.gif Believe it or not, but those "comebacks " was definitely not me playing ohmy.gif
Apart from that dont take it too serious as i have absolutley no Clue how good or Bad People Played past The Time i left The Game, dont Even Know how active it was.

Nowadays i dont Even Know how to get online, didnt Really Take Note of that whole Server Shutdown, how is it beeing Played nowadays? And are there still People playing ?
Tough to Type with Smartphone ;p

The one from 6 years ago tongue.gif There is still like 10 persons left that play through revora or gameranger

+
# 9squaak Dec 27 2015, 18:05 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Dec 27 2015, 17:55 PM) *

I feel like raptor would be most skilled too. Interesting opinion, Leo. I would give a bit more credit to the zh player. But honestly, I have no idea which team is the one people should bet on. Danzors team is pretty amazing, but so is Spaldings. I can't even awnser my own questions becuase I am not 100% lol.

As far as best 1v1, raptor and Skynny are tied. I would love to see them dual.

Best team players I feel will be diamonds, murders and erfans team. These three team have players with the most team games under their belt by far.

Two team to really not forget is Spaldings team AND rages. They have the best zh player of all time. They would without a doubt be in the top 5.

Without a doubt, every player would have un godly amazing stats with so much activity and players. Wish I could see such a month to see where everyone is truly ranked

I would also say that raptor might be the most skilled due to what he showed during the cw month in August 2014 on gameranger.
Altough, he really seemed way better than before in this month.
Altough much people were still a bit rusty, he was nearly unstoppable, which wasn't the case in 2013 and previously.

About Skynny, you seem to overrate him a lot. For sure he was a top random and team player which was very rare around 2006-2007, but if you take all factions alone, he never was the best China, Gla or Usa at his prime.
I remember playing him a lot by the past so I think Vedz was a better random player than him overall (Vedz was one of the few who knew how to play CvU properly in 2005-2006.)
The standards weren't the same when he quit playing, so it's really hard to compare with raptor who got very good only once every top player quit playing the game actively.

About team games, I think it would have been interesting to team up with deadclovvn Usa/China against some other teams. We already tried it in November 2009 just before the world series and we had amazing results, altough the competition wasn't that high I admit.

Even for 3v3 or 4v4, I think pure 1v1 players can still be very competitive in such events with some warm ups on the maps.

Spalding's team is definitly one of the best for sure. Best CvU player from all times and he would be well ranked in the top three USA player.

+
# 10krew Dec 27 2015, 18:14 PM
The speculation is actually interesting. You might be right about Skynny, but I think he is the most innovative micro intensive players of all RTS games ever. He even showed all that off in cnc3.

Raptor for me is just incredible. Even when becoming good in later life of ccg, I never played someone so difficult to beat before, even iny own active spamming months.

You and deadclown vs Dom and diamond ucvuc would be a lot of fun to watch. Dom is not expert overall, but I admit, his china is too solid to underestimate.

+
# 11meany Dec 27 2015, 18:33 PM
Raptor was one of the best player in august. If he didn't hack I assume he'd be top in that league as well.
Good 3v3 team erfan/jr/george.
Good 2v2 team nubzor/hawky danzor

+
# 12Diamond- Dec 27 2015, 18:57 PM
I think no one could compare the very old school players with the newer ones. Players like Deadclovvn, George or Vedz would have to learn quite a lot again and adapt with their way of playing. The saver playing style of today needs some serious adaptation.

Overall, I think Nubzor would be the best player. He had so many comebacks and he always showed what I think of him: the best Expert among all.

Since Raptor is mentioned here, I will tell you what I think: Raptor has always been pretty decent but never as good as he was last summer out of a sudden! But playing on Gameranger with no Gentool.... do I need to say more? Played him in September/October on Revora - with Gentool then ofc - and he was just as human as he always has been. I cannot know by 100%, but I am still so sure myself he did not play fair last August. A personalitly like Raptor would in no way not try to get his benefits out of any given possibility to cheat. He always gave a shit on everyone, he flamed everyone, he gave a shit about gamereplays, about cw not reporting his games, he randomly scudbugged, he crashed games, he mismatched good games etc. All he was suddenly awesome at was seeing everything that was throwed at him. Give a good GLA maphack, and he would nearly be unbeatable - even by the best. We had that enough in old times concerning GLAs that have been regarded "the best" - until conviction.

Raptor is no one, he has never proven to be as good on Gentool. Players like Nubzor and Hawky, Danzor and Squaak have!

+
# 13Murder- Dec 27 2015, 20:02 PM
QUOTE(-XeoNeQ- @ Dec 27 2015, 12:00 PM) *

Its on Gentool(anti hack software) then buddy. You wouldnt stand a chance..

QUOTE(Erfan @ Dec 27 2015, 13:41 PM) *

jr, george, topisuber and me would def crush the 3v3's nd 4v4's.

with 1v1 it would be danzor, hawky, nubzor, atze or squaak, deadclown, naab, xfactor.

im offended.. i didnt lose a single game to danzor GvC for the last two years we both played.. and atze was never really good, neither was xfactor lol..

QUOTE(krew @ Dec 27 2015, 20:14 PM) *

The speculation is actually interesting. You might be right about Skynny, but I think he is the most innovative micro intensive players of all RTS games ever. He even showed all that off in cnc3.

Raptor for me is just incredible. Even when becoming good in later life of ccg, I never played someone so difficult to beat before, even iny own active spamming months.

You and deadclown vs Dom and diamond ucvuc would be a lot of fun to watch. Dom is not expert overall, but I admit, his china is too solid to underestimate.

Uhhh idk what the hype about raptor is, but I think is one overrated player by many. After not having played for a year I played against him in a 1v1. The GLA mirror took 400kb for him to win.. At his active prime. I don't understand the fuzz of him playing well in a league where he was one of the four that remained active throughout, and the rest of the competition had little to no practice under their belt. It seems odd. I think in this league he would be 30% win, at maximum.

Btw, in a hypothetical competitive environment I would most likely team with nubzor a
nd danzor.(didnt have much success with krew and meany) We would rise first in a lot of the rank you mentioned. I think only Naab, Squaak and Deadclown would be able to stop us in 1v1. And yea also teamgames: I think danzor, nubzor, me > erfan, JR, Go.

Limes would win clan title based on their ability to chose opponents smartly and playing a lot.

1v1: deadclown, squaak, rarely, naab, hawky and then me.
warrior: diamond, google. not based on skill but good use of the system and spam. Diamond or Google would be around 50-55%.
top three: Diamond, Google, xFactor (The people that best know how to play the system)
top10 in skill: 1 Deadclown 2 NaaB 3 Squaak 4 Rarely 5 Hawky 6 Murder 7 Danzor 8 Extinction 9 Excal 10 Zayron
highest win %: deadclown
biggest noobs: raptor, trojan, meany and xeoneq. (meany in a sense that ppl would suddenly see the expert promotion was kinda off, others are obvious.. former hackers on GT)

top three GLA: Rarely, Murder, Hawky
top three USA: Squaak, Extinction, Spalding
top three China: Deadclown, Zayron, Danzor
top three random: Skynny, VeDz, George
limes first: 1461-1467 W/L (the absolute spammers, Newskool GxA)
best 1v1 players; squaak, deadclown, naab
best 2v2 combo: Nubzor/Danzor Me/Danzor, or NaaB/Deadclown or Spalding/Excal
best 3v3: EoE(nubzor, danzor, me)
best 4v4: go, JR, Erfan, Topshift
top 2v2v2v2: JR and Go or Rarely and me.
favorite team: George and Topshift
least favorite team: limes
first HoF: rarely vs squaak or me vs squaak.
most ggs: is -aka- vs EoE. open-aggresive playstyles with room for innovation.
3 favorite 1v1 matches: rising vs rarely, skynny vs deadclown, naab vs anyone.

btw you forgot HzFI(not that they were really good but w.e): Gambler(hax0r), Sinkiller, Animated, Cyborg..

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 14krew Dec 27 2015, 20:10 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Dec 27 2015, 14:02 PM) *

Its on Gentool(anti hack software) then buddy. You wouldnt stand a chance..
im offended.. i didnt lose a single game to danzor GvC for the last two years we both played.. and atze was never really good, neither was xfactor lol..
Uhhh idk what the hype about raptor is, but I think is one overrated player by many. After not having played for a year I played against him in a 1v1. The GLA mirror took 400kb for him to win.. At his active prime. I don't understand the fuzz of him playing well in a league where he was one of the four that remained active throughout, and the rest of the competition had little to no practice under their belt. It seems odd. I think in this league he would be 30% win, at maximum.

Btw, in a hypothetical competitive environment I would most likely team with nubzor a
nd danzor.(didnt have much success with krew and meany) We would rise first in a lot of the rank you mentioned. I think only Naab, Squaak and Deadclown would be able to stop us in 1v1. And yea also teamgames: I think danzor, nubzor, me > erfan, JR, Go.

Limes would win clan title based on their ability to chose opponents smartly and playing a lot.

1v1: deadclown, squaak, rarely, naab, hawky and then me.
warrior: diamond, google. not based on skill but good use of the system and spam. Diamond or Google would be around 50-55%.
top three: Diamond, Google, xFactor (The people that best know how to play the system)
top10 in skill: 1 Deadclown 2 NaaB 3 Squaak 4 Rarely 5 Hawky 6 Murder 7 Danzor 8 Extinction 9 Excal 10 Zayron
highest win %: deadclown
biggest noobs: raptor, trojan, meany and xeoneq. (meany in a sense that ppl would suddenly see the expert promotion was kinda off, others are obvious.. former hackers on GT)

top three GLA: Rarely, Murder, Hawky
top three USA: Squaak, Extinction, Spalding
top three China: Deadclown, Zayron, Danzor
top three random: Skynny, VeDz, George
limes first: 1461-1467 W/L (the absolute spammers, Newskool GxA)
best 1v1 players; squaak, deadclown, naab
best 2v2 combo: Nubzor/Danzor Me/Danzor, or NaaB/Deadclown or Spalding/Excal
best 3v3: EoE(nubzor, danzor, me)
best 4v4: go, JR, Erfan, Topshift
top 2v2v2v2: JR and Go or Rarely and me.
favorite team: George and Topshift
least favorite team: limes
first HoF: rarely vs squaak or me vs squaak.
most ggs: is -aka- vs EoE. open-aggresive playstyles with room for innovation.
3 favorite 1v1 matches: rising vs rarely, skynny vs deadclown, naab vs anyone.
btw you forgot HzFI(not that they were really good but w.e): Gambler(hax0r), Sinkiller, Animated, Cyborg..

Fighting words.

Everyone has such diverse opinions on this. Meany is a fantastic team player. And his 1v1s are top level. He's not overrated imo.

Yea I did forget about hzfi

+
# 15Murder- Dec 27 2015, 20:17 PM
I feel he's good in teamgames. would have added him to the list of team players if it was possible in your example. dont think we ever saw him be top in online 1v1. pretty much a fact.

btw scuba was pretty good USA aswell, and Opsnyder was better at GLA then raptor ever was, at any given point. So was Vega..

@extinction a China mirror between DC and Diamond wouldnt last very long im afraid..

@krew, you also forgot one of the best teamgamers and randoms out there: bahumat..

This post has been edited by Murder-: Dec 27 2015, 20:23 PM

+
# 16krew Dec 27 2015, 20:28 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Dec 27 2015, 14:17 PM) *

I feel he's good in teamgames. would have added him to the list of team players if it was possible in your example. dont think we ever saw him be top in online 1v1. pretty much a fact.

btw scuba was pretty good USA aswell, and Opsnyder was better at GLA then raptor ever was, at any given point. So was Vega..

@extinction a China mirror between DC and Diamond wouldnt last very long im afraid..

@krew, you also forgot one of the best teamgamers and randoms out there: bahumat..

He's teamed with Gabi. I am very unfamiliar with just how good he plays

BTW watching cast of you vs mrx in some tourney lol.

+
# 17lionengine Dec 27 2015, 20:50 PM
whats the link for the cast?

+
# 18krew Dec 27 2015, 21:18 PM
Watching it on my Xbox. Just type in youtube "generals gentleman murder vs mrx"

+
# 19meany Dec 27 2015, 21:32 PM
Murder you nubzor and danzor might have a chance on 3v3 against jr/george/erfan if you picked your armies and the games weren't played in tf. George/jr used to be extremely hard to beat in a 3v3, and combine it with erfan who spent most of his games playing 3v3's I can't picture a scenario of you winning them in a 3v3 tournament at all.

+
# 20Murder- Dec 27 2015, 21:54 PM
i think your wrong, even erfan would tell you this lol.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)