Fixes/Improvements 8.6
  • Fixed crash on game start affecting some users

IPB Image

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2MeRRy! Jan 16 2022, 11:48 AM
Yo thx xezon

Just a question can't u find a solve throw gt to tell the armies at the start of the game just like rb on in revora? Will be very handy specially for team games.
Even if not from the game screen like revora just a toast msg or anything by gentool for example

Clan: Legends at War

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 3LoGicA Jan 17 2022, 14:44 PM
Any opportunities to have a tab in gt to show who has the highest ping I.e slowest connect like radmin does? I know several other people would like this feature, might be worth doing a poll on it?

Keep up the good work 👏

+
# 4-DoMiNaToR- Jan 17 2022, 15:44 PM
i would like to see a sort out of maps, removing old ones like v1 v2 v3 and keeping latest v4 only for example.

also removing some versions of duplicate maps like TD

and adding in some new ones like lone eagle v4

+
# 5-ExiLe` Jan 17 2022, 16:14 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Jan 17 2022, 17:44 PM) *

i would like to see a sort out of maps, removing old ones like v1 v2 v3 and keeping latest v4 only for example.

If you delete all ranked maps from your folder, does the gt updater only download the newest versions?

+
# 6xezon Jan 17 2022, 16:54 PM
QUOTE(Peace Lover @ Jan 16 2022, 13:48 PM) *
Yo thx xezon

Just a question can't u find a solve throw gt to tell the armies at the start of the game just like rb on in revora? Will be very handy specially for team games.
Even if not from the game screen like revora just a toast msg or anything by gentool for example

There is no such feature planned for GenTool currently. All attention for future development will be on Thyme.

QUOTE(LoGicA @ Jan 17 2022, 16:44 PM) *
Any opportunities to have a tab in gt to show who has the highest ping I.e slowest connect like radmin does? I know several other people would like this feature, might be worth doing a poll on it?

Keep up the good work 👏

There is no such feature planned for GenTool currently. All attention for future development will be on Thyme.

QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Jan 17 2022, 17:44 PM) *

There is no such feature planned. If maps needs cleaning, then as Exile suggested, ranked maps can be deleted manually and the GenTool we re-install the latest ones.

+
# 7 Sam Jan 18 2022, 13:07 PM
Xezon, are there any plans adding win/lose to the replay of the user on gentool.data?

This would be highly beneficial for automated algorithms that scan gentool data, i’ve seen an awesome algorithm recently that shows who played the most games in a month and what maps where most played etc, and adding this feature could lead to an elvated level of gameplay as analysing your own win/ratio on specific maps and vs specific players will become possible to do in masses

+
# 8-NickName Jan 18 2022, 13:11 PM
QUOTE(MrCallMeSam @ Jan 18 2022, 13:07 PM) *

Xezon, are there any plans adding win/lose to the replay of the user on gentool.data?

This would be highly beneficial for automated algorithms that scan gentool data, i’ve seen an awesome algorithm recently that shows who played the most games in a month and what maps where most played etc, and adding this feature could lead to an elvated level of gameplay as analysing your own win/ratio on specific maps and vs specific players will become possible to do in masses

Why you wanna add more ways to show how much I suck at this game? tongue.gif

Tbh, sounds nice. If you have some basic information like:
Army player 1
Army player 2
Map
Result (who won?)

That way you can get a nice winrate of all armies and see how this might change for maps. Could have had that with CW if ppl weren't that lazy to not fill in the army tongue.gif

+
# 9Phoenix- Jan 18 2022, 13:22 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Jan 18 2022, 14:11 PM) *

Army player 1
Army player 2
Map
Result (who won?)

That way you can get a nice winrate of all armies and see how this might change for maps. Could have had that with CW if ppl weren't that lazy to not fill in the army tongue.gif

Doesn't Shatabrick show win percentage for armies? Or is that just a graphic without real input?

+
# 10-NickName Jan 18 2022, 13:39 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Jan 18 2022, 13:22 PM) *

Doesn't Shatabrick show win percentage for armies? Or is that just a graphic without real input?

Dunno, have the feeling those percentage are not accurate. Also Shatabrick isn't that reliable to see army win rate as the average level there isn't low. Think swg would win more than afg in a direct mu for example.

+
# 11 Sam Jan 18 2022, 14:00 PM
QUOTE(-NickName @ Jan 18 2022, 14:11 PM) *

Army player 1
Army player 2
Map
Result (who won?)

rn gentool data shows this

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 12Rising` Jan 18 2022, 21:34 PM
QUOTE(MrCallMeSam @ Jan 18 2022, 13:07 PM) *

Do you have a link to this algorithm? When we were reviewing the gentool maps we were missing data on how frequently maps were played. This would be very useful.

Clan: Death and Destiny

+
# 13 Sam Jan 19 2022, 10:10 AM
QUOTE(Rising` @ Jan 18 2022, 22:34 PM) *

Do you have a link to this algorithm? When we were reviewing the gentool maps we were missing data on how frequently maps were played. This would be very useful.

lets talk over discord, CallMeSam#9191, you can also find me in almost any zh discord

+
# 14-The^TeKeN^ Jan 20 2022, 03:45 AM
Added limited feature compatibility for Thyme

Thyme? rolleyes.gif

+
# 15xezon Feb 6 2022, 23:47 PM
GenTool 8.6 is now enabled for auto update.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)