Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

German Version

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ROLL Feb 21 2019, 16:19 PM
hello guys I were wondering that what is the diff between the German version and the English version ? cuz we saw Peter message Marlboro while they both in same game

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Phoenix- Feb 21 2019, 16:32 PM
QUOTE(ROLL @ Feb 21 2019, 17:19 PM) *

hello guys I were wondering that what is the diff between the German version and the English version ? cuz we saw Peter message Marlboro while they both in same game

The terrorists in the German Version don't look like the Terrorists in the English Version. In the German Versions they are little driving "cars" but with the same speed of course. I think this has to do with our laws to protect children.
Why Peter was able to message Marlboro is a good question. I saw that and he should not be able to do that, no matter if German Version or not. I did not try it on my own, though.

Peter did some nasty and unfair moves against Scuba, delayed his games for ages and also tried to get an Advantage in this game. I did not like that at all. He said he just wanted to save some time if the game is over but that is not allowed at all. I think he also caused Tazmany to leave a game with a false Information but Scuba should know this better.

+
# 3ROLL Feb 21 2019, 16:36 PM
QUOTE(Phoenix- @ Feb 21 2019, 20:32 PM) *

The terrorists in the German Version don't look like the Terrorists in the English Version. In the German Versions they are little driving "cars" but with the same speed of course. I think this has to do with our laws to protect children.
Why Peter was able to message Marlboro is a good question. I saw that and he should not be able to do that, no matter if German Version or not. I did not try it on my own, though.

Peter did some nasty and unfair moves against Scuba, delayed his games for ages and also tried to get an Advantage in this game. I did not like that at all. He said he just wanted to save some time if the game is over but that is not allowed at all. I think he also caused Tazmany to leave a game with a false Information but Scuba should know this better.

thank you .

+
# 4Fargo Feb 21 2019, 18:31 PM
Player can send message to the observer, but observer can't replay, which makes sense

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 5ROLL Feb 22 2019, 02:26 AM
QUOTE(Fargo @ Feb 21 2019, 22:31 PM) *

Player can send message to the observer, but observer can't replay, which makes sense

I tried it and didn't worked for me

+
# 6Fargo Feb 22 2019, 03:43 AM
I giess I was wrong then ohmy.gif

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 7-Prokilla' Feb 22 2019, 03:47 AM
What about if someone were able to tamper with the settings of the game or w.e ?
Hell ppl have hacked GT before, they can disable ads on gameranger without having to have a gold or silver account. Anything can be hacked or w.e if you got the know how.

+
# 8CirezD Feb 22 2019, 05:53 AM
QUOTE(Fargo @ Feb 22 2019, 04:43 AM) *

I giess I was wrong then ohmy.gif

Which one of the two? if you as an observer could have sent a message to the player, then that is dangerous.

If you were the player messaging an observer and he couldn't answer then it's not an issue.

+
# 9ROLL Feb 22 2019, 05:55 AM
QUOTE(Marlboro-Red @ Feb 22 2019, 09:53 AM) *

Which one of the two? if you as an observer could have sent a message to the player, then that is dangerous.

If you were the player messaging an observer and he couldn't answer then it's not an issue.

Dude now your words like puzzels please can you make me understand

+
# 10CirezD Feb 22 2019, 05:58 AM
QUOTE(ROLL @ Feb 22 2019, 03:26 AM) *

I tried it and didn't worked for me

whoops i didn't mean to quote fargo, i meant to quote you.

Were you the observer messaging the player,

or the player messaging the observer?

+
# 11ROLL Feb 22 2019, 07:52 AM
QUOTE(Marlboro-Red @ Feb 22 2019, 09:58 AM) *

whoops i didn't mean to quote fargo, i meant to quote you.

Were you the observer messaging the player,

or the player messaging the observer?
oh np i were the player and i messaged the obs and i couldent do it

+
# 12Leikeze Feb 22 2019, 12:17 PM
I'll test all messaging possibilities between versions today, just to see if there is anything to it.

Clan: WbG

+
# 13Leikeze Feb 22 2019, 14:16 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Feb 22 2019, 07:17 AM) *

I'll test all messaging possibilities between versions today, just to see if there is anything to it.

Okay, I tested it.

You can always PM the observer, but he cannot reply back, at least not in game.

So the only reason to ask a question would be to get an answer some other way, unless you just wanted to joke around.

+
# 14trve^viking Feb 22 2019, 15:03 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Feb 22 2019, 15:16 PM) *

Okay, I tested it.

You can always PM the observer, but he cannot reply back, at least not in game.

So the only reason to ask a question would be to get an answer some other way, unless you just wanted to joke around.

i could swear it worked for me a few times,i didnt change anything so i guess its a random bug.

i got used to the cut version of the game, i had to change it once at ccg for a ws cause there the sand serpent and golden oasis? maps are cut,but changed it right back after it cause i missed the rolling bombs tongue.gif
some hotkeys were different as well i guess.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 15Leikeze Feb 22 2019, 15:07 PM
I'm more amused by bombs on bikes.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)