Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

How to download XCC mixer ?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Moliere Sep 19 2017, 11:38 AM
Hey

I've been trying to download xcc mixer in order to change my hotckeys and found xezon's video there : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otEPfJrSM_g

However, the link in the description of the video ( which redirect to gamereplay ) seems to be dead as I get the following error message when I clic it :

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

But I was definitely logged in so...Can anyone help me ?

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2CirezD Sep 19 2017, 12:17 PM
http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/NFbddIkj/file.html

+
# 3Leikeze Sep 19 2017, 23:25 PM
Here.
Attached File XCC.rar
Size: 4.08mb
Number of downloads: 66

Clan: WbG

+
# 4Moliere Sep 20 2017, 10:58 AM
It worked, ty for answering

+
# 5Leikeze Sep 20 2017, 22:08 PM
QUOTE(iNNoMMaBLe @ Sep 20 2017, 05:58 AM) *

It worked, ty for answering

If you have any questions on how to use it or change certain keys easily just ask.

+
# 6Moliere Sep 20 2017, 22:38 PM
Na, it's okay ty, took me a little while but I finally found it thanks to xezon's tutorial.

I actually have an off-topic question, although it doesn't really matter :

how works the old stat system since the game is no longer hosted on EA servers ? Because 2/3 of my games aren't counted in my statistics. Not a big deal but still wondering.

+
# 7Jundiyy Sep 20 2017, 23:05 PM
Only certain maps count towards the stats, any map that says RANK at the start and all official maps.

+
# 8Leikeze Sep 20 2017, 23:48 PM
QUOTE(iNNoMMaBLe @ Sep 20 2017, 17:38 PM) *

Na, it's okay ty, took me a little while but I finally found it thanks to xezon's tutorial.

I actually have an off-topic question, although it doesn't really matter :

how works the old stat system since the game is no longer hosted on EA servers ? Because 2/3 of my games aren't counted in my statistics. Not a big deal but still wondering.

The in-game online statistics system is broken, and is not on the list of items to be fixed anytime soon.

The way in which they work is not very difficult to figure out, though; If you are not the host of a game that you play(1v1 example) and you win the game, there is a 50/50 chance of the win counting, and if it counts, and you do not win a second game, or you lose the second game, or you logged out, or were kicked offline, you will lose the win statistic.

If you are the host of the game you host(1v1 example) and you win the game, there is a 100% chance of the win counting, but if you do not play a second game and win it, there will only be a 50-75% chance of the win counting; If you win the game, then you will see a second win added to your statistics, but only the first win you got is permanent.

If you are playing in a team game your statistic win will only count at all if you are on the hosts team, otherwise it is somewhere around 15-20% chance.

If you lose a game the loss will always count.

Any official map will record statistics & any maps that count on the Shatabrick Ladder will record statistics. [Maps Link]

If you are frustrated about having trash stats (if you don't play 1 vs 1 games all day & are the host of all those games) you can host a non-ladder map, an imbalanced one that favors USA, and play as any USA all day to improve your stats, or you can just boost your stats against yourself on a non-ladder map for a day or two and add 100 wins to yourself that way.

+
# 9xezon Sep 21 2017, 08:25 AM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Sep 21 2017, 01:48 AM) *

The in-game online statistics system is broken, and is not on the list of items to be fixed anytime soon.

The way in which they work is not very difficult to figure out, though; If you are not the host of a game that you play(1v1 example) and you win the game, there is a 50/50 chance of the win counting, and if it counts, and you do not win a second game, or you lose the second game, or you logged out, or were kicked offline, you will lose the win statistic.

If you are the host of the game you host(1v1 example) and you win the game, there is a 100% chance of the win counting, but if you do not play a second game and win it, there will only be a 50-75% chance of the win counting; If you win the game, then you will see a second win added to your statistics, but only the first win you got is permanent.

If you are playing in a team game your statistic win will only count at all if you are on the hosts team, otherwise it is somewhere around 15-20% chance.

If you lose a game the loss will always count.

That sucks.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 10Moliere Sep 21 2017, 10:22 AM
Ok lol, thank for explanations

+
# 11Leikeze Sep 21 2017, 10:47 AM
I know it does, the in-game stats are the best, too bad they don't work correctly.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)