66.00% (33)
SeX`iie
34.00% (17)
[DK]CrAzY`

Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1dk.crazy Nov 9 2018, 16:25 PM
well, many people think im playing for sexiie in the current WS, even some of the experts (mostly the british ones ^^).

so, what do you all think of that? am i wiping the floor with sexiies opponents or is it himself?

Game: None

+
# 2Fargo Nov 9 2018, 16:48 PM
CraZy, sexing setting next to it and giving tips

Clan: -HuGe|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3fastAiR Nov 9 2018, 16:48 PM
QUOTE(dk.crazy @ Nov 9 2018, 16:25 PM) *

well, many people think im playing for sexiie in the current WS, even some of the experts (mostly the british ones ^^).

so, what do you all think of that? am i wiping the floor with sexiies opponents or is it himself?

well you were in the chat active other day while games were played so doubt it unless your multi tasking is that good ^^

+
# 4He1SenBerG Nov 9 2018, 16:50 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Nov 9 2018, 16:48 PM) *

well you were in the chat active other day while games were played so doubt it unless your multi tasking is that good ^^

I dont think crazy is playing for him but don't you think it's easy for sexiee to log on into his account on youtube if they wanted ? lol

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 5-SeX`iie Nov 9 2018, 16:53 PM
QUOTE(Fargo @ Nov 9 2018, 16:48 PM) *

CraZy, sexing setting next to it and giving tips

crazy wanted to stream with muffin and domi said no. I think the chat would have recognized it, if we would sit next to each other.

+
# 6-DoMiNaToR- Nov 9 2018, 17:07 PM
QUOTE(-SeX`iie @ Nov 9 2018, 17:53 PM) *

crazy wanted to stream with muffin and domi said no. I think the chat would have recognized it, if we would sit next to each other.

You can easily be sat next to him with him reading out what is happening in the game for the stream and you listening to him. He doesn't need to speak directly to you. Ofc you know this but you're just too arrogant or dumb to say it.

I played nowhere near my best and it looked like sexiie playing to me. I should have warmed up vs some players, or at least played some games at all lol. I didn't play any games all month except WS games as busy with work and casting reps.

+
# 7-SeX`iie Nov 9 2018, 17:17 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 9 2018, 17:07 PM) *

You can easily be sat next to him with him reading out what is happening in the game for the stream and you listening to him. He doesn't need to speak directly to you. Ofc you know this but you're just too arrogant or dumb to say it.
I played nowhere near my best and it looked like sexiie playing to me. I should have warmed up vs some players, or at least played some games at all lol. I didn't play any games all month except WS games as busy with work and casting reps.

I think thats actually bad for the gameplay. I play the best if noone is nearby and abstracts me because you need to be focused.

I am 28 and crazy is 27 and we live in different places. We are no longer 18 and live with our parents. Dont you think we are too old for such a cheating?. You probably would do it because you prefere winning a WS with an easy bracket instead of an hard one. I was always searching for the competetive challanging games instead of noob bashes ( others like to noobbash).

Fargo are you so scared? I know that you arent my level. You performance was poor yesterday. You manage to win vs me when I play the worst bos thinkable as we saw yesterday. Little scared girl.
You even lost with inf vs swg and u made a lix xD

+
# 8Johnesson Nov 9 2018, 17:18 PM
Actually Crazy vs Domi would be a cool thing. Haven't seen any of such games yet.

+
# 9fastAiR Nov 9 2018, 17:21 PM
QUOTE(He1SenBerG @ Nov 9 2018, 16:50 PM) *

I dont think crazy is playing for him but don't you think it's easy for sexiee to log on into his account on youtube if they wanted ? lol

it was crazy in the chat, and the stream lags 2 minutes or something anyway doesnt it? So would passing info from stream be that beneficial? doubt it

+
# 10-SeX`iie Nov 9 2018, 17:27 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Nov 9 2018, 17:21 PM) *

it was crazy in the chat, and the stream lags 2 minutes or something anyway doesnt it? So would passing info from stream be that beneficial? doubt it

The delay was 5 mins. Domi means crazy could sit next to me. If he streams with muffin he is observer and there would be no delay for crazy.

+
# 11CirezD Nov 9 2018, 17:30 PM
It's neither. It's Sexiies little sister owning, Muffin and I taught her. Amazing skillz. gg wp no re

+
# 12MrX Nov 9 2018, 17:31 PM
Who thinks that Crazy and Sexiee are doing something like this has no eye for the reality. Most players like the drama and want to believe that someone is cheating. Further more most are not able to analyse the playstile of a player. Crazy plays different. You can see it if you compare. That is also possible for other players. I just needed to watch a few games of Oldie to have a strong guess who he is. So in the end Sexiee is Sexiee and everyone is playing fair.

+
# 13dk.crazy Nov 9 2018, 17:48 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 9 2018, 19:07 PM) *

well scuba is still thinking i played for sexiie, and hes serious about it.

but there even is an easy way to check it. i played a game vs sexiie before he played vs domi.
check the IPs (ask MF killer biggrin.gif) and youll see its 150km apart;)

+
# 14Fargo Nov 9 2018, 17:48 PM
QUOTE(He1SenBerG @ Nov 9 2018, 17:50 PM) *

exactly, LOOO, people so funny biggrin.gif

crazy scuba said sexie used your hotkeys etc, not saying its truth, but he was confident it was you somehow xD

This post has been edited by Fargo: Nov 9 2018, 17:52 PM

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 15-M00NKN1GHT^ Nov 9 2018, 17:55 PM
Listen @crazy @sexiie whoever said crazy is playing for sexiie is stupid and they are saying that so that their lose doesn't look bad sleep.gif

Clan: Legends at War

+
# 16-DoMiNaToR- Nov 9 2018, 17:58 PM
QUOTE(dk.crazy @ Nov 9 2018, 18:48 PM) *

well scuba is still thinking i played for sexiie, and hes serious about it.

but there even is an easy way to check it. i played a game vs sexiie before he played vs domi.
check the IPs (ask MF killer biggrin.gif) and youll see its 150km apart;)

I actually dont care if you played for him or not (I think you didnt). I actually would enjoy to play you.

What I dont like is cheating or unfair advantages. Having an observer next to you is like map hack, and although you didnt do it, you could easily do it if you wanted to. That's why you got kicked smile.gif

+
# 17BoYcaH0 Nov 9 2018, 18:02 PM
QUOTE(-SeX`iie @ Nov 9 2018, 12:17 PM) *

I think thats actually bad for the gameplay. I play the best if noone is nearby and abstracts me because you need to be focused.

I am 28 and crazy is 27 and we live in different places. We are no longer 18 and live with our parents. Dont you think we are too old for such a cheating?. You probably would do it because you prefere winning a WS with an easy bracket instead of an hard one. I was always searching for the competetive challanging games instead of noob bashes ( others like to noobbash).

Fargo are you so scared? I know that you arent my level. You performance was poor yesterday. You manage to win vs me when I play the worst bos thinkable as we saw yesterday. Little scared girl.
You even lost with inf vs swg and u made a lix xD

Poor Fargo... He will need you to get China v 6x

+
# 18-Prokilla' Nov 9 2018, 18:59 PM
Just check the Gentool id numbers & ip adresses.

+
# 19dk.crazy Nov 9 2018, 19:00 PM
QUOTE(-DoMiNaToR- @ Nov 9 2018, 19:58 PM) *

I actually dont care if you played for him or not (I think you didnt). I actually would enjoy to play you.

What I dont like is cheating or unfair advantages. Having an observer next to you is like map hack, and although you didnt do it, you could easily do it if you wanted to. That's why you got kicked smile.gif

i can understand that, but that would be cheating. and neither me nor sexiie have ever cheated.

maybe you need a co streamer for sexiie vs fargo wink.gif

+
# 20scuba Nov 9 2018, 19:19 PM
Why am I getting dragged into this?

I didn't go public as I didn't want drama nor did I care about qualifying through. I didn't post saying it's crazy, I spoke to a couple of people privately about it.

Yes I think crazy played in the rounds Vs myself and domi, it has nothing to do with IPs or UIDs or anything, but that's what I thought. I didn't go public with it though as Im not interested in the drama so leave me out of this discussion.

Clan: MENTAL

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)