Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

I'm thinking to start a game-comment yt cha...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ICI-Cyan Feb 26 2020, 20:06 PM
Hello everyone:

I have an idea to start a youtube channel making some simple game-comment videos.

To make things clear, I am not even close to be a "decent" player, my id is ICI-Cyan on shatabrick, I evaluate myself as a "good noob" biggrin.gif
However, I'm really interested in game-commenting and have had somewhat experience with this work. I'm not very keen at video editing so those videos are not likely to look fancy, but I'll try to make them look neat. Anyway, I post this topic to ask for your permission to make these comment videos with the game replays from our weekly/monthly tournaments. I may not (certainly not) be able to understand and present those pro-games with the exact tactics involved nor the mood of excitements, but I'll try my best to do as much as I could.
I will be making videos with whatever match replays I am allowed to use, and if I'm successful (if I have viewers), maybe these videos could draw more ra3 fans to our community.

Thank you. I wait for your responses

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2cwedvin Feb 26 2020, 20:32 PM
hi and welcome smile.gif

replays are for every one to download and watch.

what you do With Your channel on youtube is up to you

so i dont see any problems there.

over time you will learn the strategies. we use and what you can expect when you see a Allied Power plant in the first 10 Seconds of a match etc.
keep on trying. if you ever want feed back on what you should improve on feel free to ask for it smile.gif

give it a go.

Ask around / play games to memorise strategies you should be on the look out for.

"note if you are to advertise Your channel in the c&c online discord be sure to read the rules tongue.gif)
(me) (Edvin#2274)

Clan: Cant win

+
# 3ICI-Cyan Feb 26 2020, 22:23 PM
QUOTE(cwedvin @ Feb 26 2020, 20:32 PM) *

hi and welcome smile.gif

replays are for every one to download and watch.

what you do With Your channel on youtube is up to you

so i dont see any problems there.

over time you will learn the strategies. we use and what you can expect when you see a Allied Power plant in the first 10 Seconds of a match etc.
keep on trying. if you ever want feed back on what you should improve on feel free to ask for it smile.gif

give it a go.

Ask around / play games to memorise strategies you should be on the look out for.

"note if you are to advertise Your channel in the c&c online discord be sure to read the rules tongue.gif)
(me) (Edvin#2274)

Thank you Edvin, I'll give that a shot sometime this week

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)