Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Kane's Wrath Decade Wallpaper Suggestions

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Zypherbullet Jan 6 2018, 11:53 AM
IPB Image

Hi commanders,
Surely you are all aware that 2018 is the first decade of Kane's Wrath and we're going to make this an awesome year.

In order to commemorate this year, I want to make a full 1920x1080 poster of this game but I'm going to need all of you to suggest elements.
Which units should it feature? What's the setting? Maybe link scenes from movies or other games for inspiration?

Based on your feedback I'll see what I can make biggrin.gif. I'd like to make it full of different elements from everyone, so please do leave your feedback biggrin.gif!

Clan: FeaR

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2MoM Jan 6 2018, 21:33 PM
how about a small evolution of NOD (in the left down corner) to the KW timeline with the redeemer in the middle and the destruction of Scrin/GDI in the background? With other mile stones of KW (tournies, etc) in the right lower corner

+
# 3OverLorD666 Jan 7 2018, 00:14 AM
QUOTE(Zypherbullet @ Jan 6 2018, 06:53 AM) *

IPB Image

Hi commanders,
Surely you are all aware that 2018 is the first decade of Kane's Wrath and we're going to make this an awesome year.

In order to commemorate this year, I want to make a full 1920x1080 poster of this game but I'm going to need all of you to suggest elements.
Which units should it feature? What's the setting? Maybe link scenes from movies or other games for inspiration?

Based on your feedback I'll see what I can make biggrin.gif. I'd like to make it full of different elements from everyone, so please do leave your feedback biggrin.gif!

I suggest Bikerush's face.

+
# 4onch-onch Jan 7 2018, 00:18 AM
I suggest Mothership. It is the best Unit. <3

Game: AirMech

+
# 5Zypherbullet Jan 7 2018, 12:00 PM
I'm liking these ideas.

Here's a very rough first sketch smile.gif. Of course you can expect something of the quality of the new background of this page.
Attached Image

+
# 6Plokite_Wolf Jan 7 2018, 14:06 PM
At least use the Mothership's final design.

Spoiler

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

+
# 7Zypherbullet Jan 7 2018, 14:28 PM
QUOTE(Plokite_Wolf @ Jan 7 2018, 16:06 PM) *

At least use the Mothership's final design.

Spoiler

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Why of course, the final poster will be grand, this is just a very silly mockup arrangement. You got a suggestion too?

+
# 8Claymore92 Jan 7 2018, 21:56 PM
Bike's face. I agree with Lord. Just add his face above everything else on your draft.

+
# 9WarStorm666 Jan 7 2018, 23:06 PM
QUOTE(Zypherbullet @ Jan 6 2018, 11:53 AM) *

IPB Image

Hi commanders,

Maybe make full 4K Wallpaper? 1080p might be only enough on my iphone 2 biggrin.gif

+
# 10XXcyberstormXX Jan 8 2018, 14:14 PM
Nod units to the left, GDI units to the right, Scrin units in the middle, but kind of farther back and all three factions looking like they are about to face off in the most epic battle of all time.

#DecadeCup

Clan: Exceptionally Skilled

+
# 11DVMIR Jan 8 2018, 17:51 PM
QUOTE(XXcyberstormXX @ Jan 8 2018, 15:14 PM) *

Nod units to the left, GDI units to the right, Scrin units in the middle, but kind of farther back and all three factions looking like they are about to face off in the most epic battle of all time.

#DecadeCup

exactly what I was thinking word for word

+
# 12Phoenix` Jan 8 2018, 18:00 PM
@ZypherBullet draw me like one of ur french girls )))

Also +1 to cybers idea

Game: Overwatch

+
# 13eXs.bLoOd Jan 9 2018, 08:47 AM
QUOTE(XXcyberstormXX @ Jan 8 2018, 15:14 PM) *

#DecadeCup

+1

Clan: Exceptionally Skilled

Game: Tiberium Alliances

+
# 14Zypherbullet Jan 9 2018, 20:14 PM
Cheers guys, I'm already brainstorming this and contemplating the 4k wallpaper. I'm just hoping my rickety ol' laptop and Photoshop will live to see it through.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)