Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Ladder Wars 2018 Season May Ladder Reset ($10 Prize)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1phantom9399 Jun 1 2018, 10:13 AM
The C&C:Online Kane's Wrath Ladders were reset this morning and the June Season is already underway. The Kane's Wrath Ladder Champions Hall of Fame is waiting for this month's champions.

IPB Image

Kane's Wrath Admin Zypherbullet has donated $10USD to this months ladder for the winner.

The Award System is now live, so successful participants in the Ladder Wars finals can expect an Award on their profile, as well as a place in the Ladder Hall of Fame.

IPB Image

Discuss! thumb.gif

Twitter Image
Discord Image
Discord Image
Visit our FaceBook pages for notification of other upcoming events.
C&C:Online FaceBook
Subscribe to receive notification of events and other items of interest!

Clan: FeaR

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2Technique Jun 1 2018, 11:04 AM
Bad/wrong screenshot again.

This is what a top 20 screenshot looks like.
IPB Image

And you did not actually set a date, making this topic useless altogether.

This post has been edited by Technique: Jun 1 2018, 11:26 AM

+
# 3Thanatos Jun 1 2018, 13:58 PM
Agree with tech, no organisation here at all. I'll play though, 10:00GMT Saturday 9th of June works for me.

+
# 4onch-onch Jun 1 2018, 15:31 PM
The real question is how many noobs u bash to have these stats dimitery xD
No offense, but u have same stats than bike rush and yr level .... nothing cant compare to pro ^^

Game: AirMech

+
# 5OneVISION. Jun 1 2018, 17:34 PM
playing

+
# 6Senna Jun 1 2018, 17:51 PM
i can play

+
# 7Masterleaf Jun 1 2018, 20:22 PM
When is r13 going to be "compatible"? Is gr going to bury their head in the sand forever and ignore a major bug that needs fixed, which also satisfies the needs of the community, a word seldom mentioned here by those who cling onto power desperately.

This post has been edited by Masterleaf: Jun 1 2018, 20:29 PM

+
# 8SpAcE Jun 1 2018, 22:56 PM
QUOTE(Masterleaf @ Jun 2 2018, 01:22 AM) *

When is r13 going to be "compatible"? Is gr going to bury their head in the sand forever and ignore a major bug that needs fixed, which also satisfies the needs of the community, a word seldom mentioned here by those who cling onto power desperately.

Where can I download it?

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 9Whitey Jun 2 2018, 00:41 AM
QUOTE(SpAcE @ Jun 1 2018, 22:56 PM) *

Where can I download it?

You can't. As it is not supported.

This has been explained already, stop talking about it.

+
# 10phantom9399 Jun 2 2018, 07:59 AM
R13 is not supported at this stage on Gamereplays or C&COnline. Ladder Wars and Tournaments are to be played using R12

@Vision, Dimi and Senna we will run this after the next tournament which is TBA at the moment.

This post has been edited by phantom9399: Jun 2 2018, 08:11 AM

+
# 11Masterleaf Jun 2 2018, 08:25 AM
You failed to answer my question, when?
Why is it so difficult for you to answer questions? Stop putting it off.

This post has been edited by Masterleaf: Jun 2 2018, 08:33 AM

+
# 12ToxicShock Jun 2 2018, 09:39 AM
I did go some way to answering your question in our Discord conversation but, clearly, you were too busy spamming a text wall of babble to read what I said or to discuss the matter sensibly.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 13DVMIR Jun 2 2018, 11:14 AM
I'd like to play but since it's not R13 I'm not going to, because game is broken. Thx Masterleaf.

+
# 14Masterleaf Jun 2 2018, 11:18 AM
r13 is a separate installer from command post, there's no command post required for it to function. Can't you just take the r13 installer and upload it to your server and offer it as a download. The only hassle I can think of is you being bone idle and unwilling to do any work. If that's the case then leave your post, or if you're too busy, consider limiting yourself to a few sections. There's no excuse for this carry on in a dead command and conquer game. People should be able to play what they like, when they like, without any restrictions or limitations.

Gamereplays should be completely separate from the game itself, it shouldn't dictate what patch is used where and when. That's wrong and its increasing decline in the kw section isn't being helped by you guys being obscenely slow at coming out with updates. One of your arguments for being slow is that the patch has to be "tested". Excuse me? Tested? How will you know if its fine or not without playing the game. It is us, the players, that can decide whether or not its fine to be OFFICIAL, but you guys don't even have the courage of your convictions to even allow the patch to be played for testing purposes, which entails that your sole goal is to ensure that its development is ceased or just dies off. I see through your mumbo jumbo and it's just you're all too obsessed about keeping an antiquated replay system alive with deprecated code and an outdated replay parser. I'll go back to one of my first points on this, you're lazy. Don't like it? Then recruit willing members of the community who can update the system for 1.02+, all other reasons are nonsensical.

Banning or suspending or threatening members like me, bike, technique etc isn't going to get you anywhere. We're the ones who want to keep the scene alive, but its increasingly difficult with your bureaucratic operation here. I'd also like to say that you as a website are nothing without dedicated players. I was attracted to this place because it was a community hub for everyone who's dedicated. By telling those dedicated players to go screw themselves, you'll be left with nothing but the redzone and casual map playerbase, which don't even use Gamereplays. Making this site an absolute waste of space, which its already becoming sadly.

Can we please have some change here as its sorely needed, be it through leadership or change of policy regarding custom maps and modding. I'm not seeking to be your enemy. Me, like others just want this game to have a competitive future. At the moment its looking bleak, no thanks to you and before you put that blame on me, I do not hold any administrative powers, the ability to ban people at will, or come up with rules. I'm powerless, I'm just a player looking to play some Kane's Wrath, but you guys are making that harder and harder when I see players such as Technique leave due to the sheer stupidly of actions taken by admins of this server.

I know its your server, you can do what you like with it and I appreciate it being here. But that doesn't mean abusing power is right. I'll keep it civil and just say that I respectfully disagree with the stance taken on various things throughout the past few years and I do believe it's resulted in the divided and splintered community which we have today, among other things (such as players leaving for good).

This post has been edited by Masterleaf: Jun 2 2018, 12:05 PM

+
# 15ToxicShock Jun 2 2018, 12:18 PM
That is really a priceless load of rubbish. We have never been offered r13 without Command Post. Until earlier this week, we were told that they came as a package. I am not even sure that CGF is willing to let us distribute r13 without Command Post (he has never offered to let us do that).

As I understand it, two installers for r13 have been made. One has Predatore's maps patched to r13 included with it. You know we cannot allow that to be distributed here or used on C&C:Online. The other has Predatore's maps removed completely. People play those maps and like them. They like them as they are (which is lucky because we are not willing or lawfully able to modify them). So that is a problem and that is one of the reasons we cannot and will not allow r13 to be distributed in its current form.

Every time a new patch is introduced, we lose some players because not everybody has the patch. When CGF posted a version not approved by us on Green_ZERO's site, we lost around 20% of activity (by players and number of games played) due to incompatibility issues. I very much doubt that r13 is in final forum at this stage and I would be surprised if bugs and issues did not come out of the woodwork for some time to come. If we have a string of updates, that will also have some negative impact.

We do not generally discuss moderation action in public posts but I am going to make an exception. Technique was never banned. He attempted to distribute r13 on here and when asked not to (for the reasons I set out above) he persisted (also linking to CGF's site in his signature). His posts and signature were removed. He then went on line and made an effort to adverstise r13 there. He was asked to stop and when he did not, he was kicked off line. He immediately returned and did then same thing. That happened several times and on the last occasion, he was suspended temporarily (for around 30 minutes) to stop him doing that.

I do not think that your suggestions that I am lazy or that your decision making is to be preferred to ours justify a response.

+
# 16phantom9399 Jun 2 2018, 12:20 PM
Can we please have some change here as its sorely needed, be it through leadership or change of policy regarding custom maps and modding. I'm not seeking to be your enemy. Me, like others just want this game to have a competitive future. At the moment its looking bleak, no thanks to you and before you put that blame on me, I do not hold any administrative powers, the ability to ban people at will, or come up with rules. I'm powerless, I'm just a player looking to play some Kane's Wrath, but you guys are making that harder and harder when I see players such as Technique leave due to the sheer stupidly of actions taken by admins of this server.

I know its your server, you can do what you like with it and I appreciate it being here. But that doesn't mean abusing power is right. I'll keep it civil and just say that I respectfully disagree with the stance taken on various things throughout the past few years and I do believe it's resulted in the divided and splintered community which we have today, among other things (such as players leaving for good).

You say we are lazy but I spent months working on that damned tournament. I worked hard to make sure it was advertised as much as possible and we had streams for every stage. I spent hours working on the format so that it would be as sooth as possible.

Then you decided you wanted to ruin it for your own selfish needs. Those constant skype messages to me telling me you were going to throw the finals. Releasing that bug to the public before the quarter finals. USING THE EXPLOIT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE EVENT WITHOUT TELLING A PERSON ABOUT IT! Then throwing the finals while against Phoenix (Every decent player can tell you were throwing and it was not just a "bad day" and "pressure" as you had just 4-0'd bike the previous series and you have been under more pressure against Bike in the KWWC)

You say you want to save the competitive scene yet you destroyed the largest tournament Kane's Wrath had in years. You have also destroyed a patch which needed no further alteration until you revealed the gamebreaking bug. What is to stop you from using another gamebreaking bug in R13 that you have kept to yourself all of these years?

If I was abusing my power I would have disqualified you from the Decade Cup for the stunts you pulled and banned you from all future tournaments. However I did not, you got away with cheating in a tournament, you got your prize money and you still participate in tournaments. Yet you say I have abused my power?

With R13 Toxic has already explained the reasons why it will not be supported at this stage in time. So I will not be repeating what he said.

+
# 17Thanatos Jun 2 2018, 12:26 PM
QUOTE(phantom9399 @ Jun 2 2018, 22:20 PM) *

You say we are lazy but I spent months working on that damned tournament. I worked hard to make sure it was advertised as much as possible and we had streams for every stage. I spent hours working on the format so that it would be as sooth as possible.

all that effort and you did a poor job, nice one. smile.gif

+
# 18ToxicShock Jun 2 2018, 12:27 PM
QUOTE(Dimitery @ Jun 2 2018, 12:26 PM) *

all that effort and you did a poor job, nice one. smile.gif

How funny.

+
# 19Masterleaf Jun 2 2018, 12:30 PM
You completely disregarded everything I said, nonetheless lets talk solutions. I propose to you that the patch be tested for all quirks and issues to be resolved, if any exist. Then get cgf to compile a mappack with r11 and r13 maps so that it meets your requirements, but in order to do so we need permission to test the patch (itll only be distributed among a small few). Relations need to get better as well, I believe we can cooperate for the combined interests of both parties.

+
# 20ToxicShock Jun 2 2018, 12:36 PM
We have never said that the patch cannot be used. We have just prevented it from being advertised. That was mostly applied to technique, given his earlier conduct.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)