Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Ladders Reset! November Finalists

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1~AngelOfDeath~ Dec 1 2017, 20:42 PM
The C&C:Online Tiberium Wars Ladders were reset this morning and the December Season is already underway. The Tiberium Wars Ladder Wars Hall of Fame is waiting for this month's champions.

IPB Image

The Award System is now live, so successful participants in the Ladder Wars finals can expect an Award on their profile, as well as a place in the Ladder Hall of Fame.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Discuss! thumb.gif

Twitter Image
Discord Image
Discord Image
Visit our FaceBook pages for notification of other upcoming events.
C&C:Online FaceBook
Subscribe to receive notification of events and other items of interest!

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2~AngelOfDeath~ Dec 1 2017, 22:52 PM

The Top 20 (along with Experts) players are invited to compete with each other in a best of three single-elimination tournament to determine their final ranking. This Tournament will be hosted on the 9th December @13:00GMT. The tournament will be seeded based on the Ladder Wars ranking.

+
# 3~AngelOfDeath~ Dec 7 2017, 17:20 PM
Bump! Read above.

Who's planning to show up?

+
# 4zTipzee Dec 9 2017, 14:41 PM
TW is DED

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 5~AngelOfDeath~ Dec 9 2017, 17:41 PM
QUOTE(zTipzee @ Dec 9 2017, 14:41 PM) *

TW is DED

You're wrong.

@participants - what date do you propose that is more suitable for you?

+
# 6Claymore92 Dec 9 2017, 18:20 PM
No, he's right. I don't usually agree with KW guys, but in this case he's telling the truth. I have been on the server for the past two and a half years and it has never been worse than now. It is close to impossible to get games going, unless you're a redzone one mapper. It's dead.

+
# 7mediocre` Dec 15 2017, 02:07 AM
Yes it's dead if you whine, complain, and dodge like Claymore does. Also, you need to post at least a few weeks ahead if you want people to sign up. People don't check the forums all of the time.

+
# 8Claymore92 Dec 15 2017, 07:11 AM
I told you already, you are mentally sick. You are sick and that is why I want you to stay away from me. You base your self-esteem upon your performance in TW.

It's ironic. The more you try to display me as you want, the more you show to the people what kind of psycho you are. You keep stalking me in game. You join my rooms, x-up and wait for the game to start even though I told you to leave me alone. When I kick you, you rejoin and start swearing. Basically, you stalk me. All of your rooms bear name "Claymore = dodge". You stalk me here in GameReplays forums as well, insult me.

Don't get me wrong. Feel free to do it all the time. You may not realise this, but anyone who reads this sees that you're sick.

Ah yeah, you lost to me. Suck it up.

+
# 9onch-onch Dec 19 2017, 17:42 PM
LOL.

Medi and claymore total two cool guys, not normal this. Make love, no war smile.gif

Game: AirMech

+
# 10Claymore92 Dec 19 2017, 21:41 PM
Medi no cool guy no, no normal. medi seek attention & sick. medi post replay he won, aoenian but won't play again even though aoenian ask him. he just post brag replay. medi post replay he won luvaskot, but no post he lost 100 times to luvaskot. but medi mad when someone post replay he lost in. medi open room fun game but play for win not for fun. even bug abuse to win. medi cry every time he loses. medi open room claymore dodge, yet he dodge shocktapus. shocktapus loling how medi open room claymore dodge, but he dodge shocktapus, whereas I play immediately shocktapus. medi sick. he just spam replay section with redzone games not even worth watching. medi one mapper & nuub basher. medi always have place on my profile signature. medi stalker. he join my room. i tell medi to go and kick, medi come again. medi use f words then.

+
# 11^HYPER^^HYPER^ Dec 20 2017, 16:02 PM
QUOTE(Claymore92 @ Dec 19 2017, 22:41 PM) *

Medi no cool guy no, no normal. medi seek attention & sick. medi post replay he won, aoenian but won't play again even though aoenian ask him. he just post brag replay. medi post replay he won luvaskot, but no post he lost 100 times to luvaskot. but medi mad when someone post replay he lost in. medi open room fun game but play for win not for fun. even bug abuse to win. medi cry every time he loses. medi open room claymore dodge, yet he dodge shocktapus. shocktapus loling how medi open room claymore dodge, but he dodge shocktapus, whereas I play immediately shocktapus. medi sick. he just spam replay section with redzone games not even worth watching. medi one mapper & nuub basher. medi always have place on my profile signature. medi stalker. he join my room. i tell medi to go and kick, medi come again. medi use f words then.

Medi agress in 2v2 always other mate, If he lose it is mates fault. After that total abuse. not only with me he does that, with many other players as well.

+
# 12mediocre` Dec 21 2017, 01:53 AM
Well don't suck Hyper and u won't get flamed. Also, the difference between you and shock, as I already told you Claymore is that you "think" that you are better and post the same. We all know shock would win vs me as well as every other 1v1 player currently playing. You are the sick one who can't get over yourself. You are the one who puts my quotes on your signature, I just copied you. I am glad that I continue to have an impact on your online gaming.

+
# 13Claymore92 Dec 21 2017, 08:44 AM
QUOTE(mediocre` @ Dec 21 2017, 01:53 AM) *

Well don't suck Hyper and u won't get flamed. Also, the difference between you and shock, as I already told you Claymore is that you "think" that you are better and post the same. We all know shock would win vs me as well as every other 1v1 player currently playing. You are the sick one who can't get over yourself. You are the one who puts my quotes on your signature, I just copied you. I am glad that I continue to have an impact on your online gaming.

Excuse me, but who is stalking whom? Be honest towards all the readers here. Who is stalking whom? Am I coming to your rooms, flaming you, rejoining after being kicked, bringing the topic up here in the forums? Or is that you?

Also, you admitted you are a dodger and noob basher. Shock is better than me as well, yet I play with him regularly. You admitted that you dodge. You spend your time bashing redzone noobs and spaming the replay section with dozens of redzone games not even worth watching. Do you have no pride? You have a certain level of skill, that goes without a doubt, but all you do is bash low-skill players. Can you show any games against expert players? I can.

You're still sick. Everyone knows it.

Also, you don't really have an impact on my online gaming. I mean, you're sick, yeah. And you stalk me, yeah. However, I just ignore you. I mean, you know what you have been doing for the past month and a half. I could have reported you on numerous occasions. I can still do. But I won't. I don't care about you, and you're only ruining your own reputation and showing what kind of sicko you are. And you're doing all of this, why? Because you lost a game. Sicko.

This post has been edited by Claymore92: Dec 21 2017, 09:08 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)