Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Looking for a specific tower wars

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1FrancoBlanco Mar 12 2018, 01:57 AM
Hi guys,

does anyone have the tower wars map where you build units in elven barracks located in the middle of the map? The units then run along a path and must be defended by a player who loses lives when the units survive. It's basically a tower wars without automated waves, because the players have to send units and defend at the same time.

I asked many players on GameRanger, some remember this map but don't have it anymore too. Could've been a Pasidon or PestControl tower wars, but sadly, I don't remember its name.

+
# 2Sperminator95 Feb 12 2020, 18:39 PM
QUOTE(FrancoBlanco @ Mar 12 2018, 01:57 AM) *

Hi guys,

does anyone have the tower wars map where you build units in elven barracks located in the middle of the map? The units then run along a path and must be defended by a player who loses lives when the units survive. It's basically a tower wars without automated waves, because the players have to send units and defend at the same time.

I asked many players on GameRanger, some remember this map but don't have it anymore too. Could've been a Pasidon or PestControl tower wars, but sadly, I don't remember its name.

I'm searching that map too lol

+
# 3Jokuc Jun 24 2020, 15:27 PM
see attachment

Attached File(s)
Attached File pestcontrol_s_ultimate_pvp_tower_wars_v12.zip
Size: 35.5k
Number of downloads: 143
Player Name Side Team

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)