Explore GameReplays...

Act of Aggression

New players active ?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Red Templar Apr 6 2016, 21:43 PM
Where are the 'more beginning' type of players ? Would like to play abit but hopefully abit more than 5 min in a game before getting shredded apart. Looking for players that play the reboot version. Charlize Templar on steam.

Mostly on after 22:00 (gmt+1) .

Game: None

+
# 2Maru Apr 7 2016, 13:39 PM
Hello mate, welcome to GR and thank you for posting. I have a feeling many of the players on this forum are at least a proficient level however they are also nice people.

Maybe someone reading this could play you with the idea of training you to become a better player, like a mentor mentee type system.

Would you be up for playing with a Mentor/is anyone on this forum up for being his mentor?

I'm afraid that's all I can come up with for now.

Clan: New Generation

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3Red Templar Apr 7 2016, 19:11 PM
Well, no worries, I'm gonna keep playing smile.gif . I only find the chat system (general chat before a game) a bit strange. You can't really see a list of people online (or maybe I miss something) besides the friendlist.

Does the sunday social thing is still active ? Maybe that's another possibility to get to know some players.

Anyway, thanks for answering.

Game: None

+
# 4Maru Apr 7 2016, 19:43 PM
Yeah the chat system is quite poor I admit. The social evening does run still, but it depends on whether the guys are up for playing or not. Just make a post in the social evening topic and ask if they are playing this weekend smile.gif

Clan: New Generation

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 5atdsutm Apr 14 2016, 11:21 AM
I'm usually active around the weekends. Give me a pm if you are game!

Game: Act of Aggression

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)