Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Patch 1.09 Brutal- Need help

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1mhatox Jan 22 2021, 18:14 PM
I am a returning player and I was never really good at the game... But this week I decided to play some BFME2 again after some years.

In the begging I couldn't even beat the medium, but now I can beat even the Hard AI pretty easily. the problem appeared when I tried to beat the Brutal AI... well it seems they aren't messing around. I have spent last 6 days trying to find some kind of strategy, anything to give me a hint how to even come close to standing my own ground against brutal. So far, I didn't find much, and so I decided to ask you guys for help.

I am going absolutely crazy, anything I do ... the brutal always keeps his edge on me. his units always destroy mine for some reason, even if I purchase upgrades the don’t stand a fair fight. And when I use my calvary to trample his ARCHERS and half of my horses go below half a health, I WENT APE MODE...

If you can provide any tips, videos, strategies... I will be very thankful. I am trying to improve my micro right now, and when I saw the archer calvary situation, my brain malfunctioned...

Thanks in advance.

+
# 2-Netput Jan 22 2021, 19:35 PM
Best tip ever: don't play vs AI, but against normal people.
Brutal enemy cheats.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3SeñorEcthelion Jan 23 2021, 05:47 AM
Brutals are op, don't fight them. Just kill them =D

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 4Maru Jan 23 2021, 11:03 AM
Brutal AI are OP! Don't worry if you can't beat them.

Clan: New Generation

+
# 5Valente Jan 23 2021, 11:48 AM
my "pro" advice: play in a fortress with 4k and if possible vs easy army biggrin.gif

Clan: Unr3al

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)