Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Plante Waste edited

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Moliere Nov 25 2020, 16:31 PM
Very simple changes that are in order to make the gameplay on this map smoother ( imo ). I asked Specoviks if I could make those changes and he was fine with it.

Changes :

All rock on islands removed : it's now perfectly flat and you can build what ever you want in it.

Train, citern truck and fountain removed : they had a health bar hence it was possible to missclick on it and unselect your unit group, and didn't add much except for pure aesthetic.

Neutral nuclear bunker at the entrance of islands removed : I think the map is easy enough to bunker + you couldn't tell who controled the bunker easily as no army color would surround them even when captured.

Attached File(s)
Attached File Plante_waste_edited.rar
Size: 126.34k
Number of downloads: 8

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-DoMiNaToR- Nov 25 2020, 16:39 PM
QUOTE(Moliere @ Nov 25 2020, 17:31 PM) *

Very simple changes that are in order to make the gameplay on this map smoother ( imo ). I asked Specoviks if I could make those changes and he was fine with it.
Changes :

All rock on islands removed : it's now perfectly flat and you can build what ever you want in it.

Train, citern truck and fountain removed : they had a health bar hence it was possible to missclick on it and unselect your unit group, and didn't add much except for pure aesthetic.

Neutral nuclear bunker at the entrance of islands removed : I think the map is easy enough to bunker + you couldn't tell who controled the bunker easily as no army color would surround them even when captured.

better calling it v2 to be honest. too much maps these days and all called different weird shit, like reloaded, balanced, v2, edited bla blah bla. Just call them all v2 or v3 then it appears in the same spot in the list of maps and is easy to distinguish which is best version. Later versions being better like this one here is too!

+
# 3Moliere Nov 25 2020, 16:45 PM
Okay fair enough, anyway this is more like a provisionnal version for now, as it would in the future hopefully become a [rank] map, after I get a few feedback for this one.

Also just noticed I accidentally made a very small area of ground looks a bit ugly around the entrance of the topbase and will look to fix it.

+
# 4Specovik Nov 25 2020, 17:10 PM
names like "Name Map Editted" better for tests, if several versions of same map are produced in a short time. and then, when all ok - make v2,3,10))

Clan: WbG

+
# 5-ExiLe` Nov 25 2020, 20:13 PM
Nicee. These edits were very much needed.

Did you also add ambient sounds?

+
# 6HaWkY^ Nov 25 2020, 20:18 PM
I didnít even notice the rocks until domi mentioned it on a stream. I thought it was just the map being shit 😂

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 7-ExiLe` Nov 25 2020, 20:27 PM
QUOTE(HaWkY^ @ Nov 25 2020, 21:18 PM) *

I didn’t even notice the rocks until domi mentioned it on a stream. I thought it was just the map being shit ��

I think those are actually sandbags.

Another thing I hate about this map is how unoptimized it is. Get half the fps (with a decent gpu), makes scrolling annoyingly slow. Same with blasted lands, which is even worse.

+
# 8dk.crazy Nov 25 2020, 20:33 PM
QUOTE(Moliere @ Nov 25 2020, 18:31 PM) *

Changes :

Is this planet waste?

Game: None

+
# 9fastAiR Nov 25 2020, 21:55 PM
They are sandbags not rocks and you should shoot them and build there, none of u watched jundiyys video biggrin.gif

+
# 10Moliere Nov 25 2020, 21:56 PM
QUOTE(fastAiR @ Nov 25 2020, 21:55 PM) *

They are sandbags not rocks and you should shoot them and build there, none of u watched jundiyys video biggrin.gif

I did but it's still unecessary annoying. Ppl want to play ZH, not some minecraft !

+
# 11fastAiR Nov 25 2020, 22:01 PM
QUOTE(Moliere @ Nov 25 2020, 21:56 PM) *

I did but it's still unecessary annoying. Ppl want to play ZH, not some minecraft !

Lol

Btw call it oxygen, plant waste 🌱? Oxygen..
biggrin.gif

+
# 12Leikeze Nov 25 2020, 23:07 PM
I guess I'll play this version in CW from now on.

Clan: Master of Death

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)