Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Power Rank 2020

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Luvaskot Jan 21 2021, 21:15 PM
As 2020 ends, I wanted to make a power rank:

1-2) bike-RUsh+ownz+ & Technique : Gods of C&C3. Even though being extremely rusty, they still are considered to be the best players of all time.

3) shoktrepet : Coming from the Eurosian steppes, shoktrepet is seemed to be the strongest Random player in our list.

4-5) Lumos & Sh0ckTr34tm3nt : Showing a great performance against Bikerush this year, Lumos and Sh0ckTr34tm3nt deserve their spot.

6-7) Maze & {PoKeMoM} : Demigods of Tiberium Wars, Maze and {PoKeMoM} were one of the strongest 1v1 players of all time. Despite being quite inactive this year, they still are the strongest 2v2 players of all time.

8) bigmoule : Respected macro player.

9-10) Lose4TheW1N & ytchasSe600ful : Wanted to add some players from Redzone scene as it is the most played map in the game. Lose4TheW1N and ytchasSe600ful deserve their spots as showing a great performance on Redzone Rampage.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2eXs.bikefan Jan 21 2021, 21:19 PM
Too bad this game is so dead. My desire has never been higher and the game has never been more dead.

+
# 3`~Lu(N)a~(☢)wnz~' Jan 21 2021, 21:26 PM
Nice to see you Bikefan, there is always Kanes smile.gif)))
in 2 months i will be donating a lot of money for redzone rampage on kanes for the entire year... since i am almost done with my crypto collection...
300 each month .... mark my words.

QUOTE(eXs.bikefan @ Jan 21 2021, 21:19 PM) *

Too bad this game is so dead. My desire has never been higher and the game has never been more dead.

+
# 4eXs.bikefan Jan 21 2021, 21:40 PM
QUOTE(`~Lu(N)a~(☢)wnz~' @ Jan 21 2021, 21:26 PM) *

in 2 months i will be donating a lot of money for redzone rampage on kanes for the entire year... since i am almost done with my crypto collection...

Agree. Thank god there is Kane's Wrath.

Maybe you could sponsor my KW FFA tournaments then? I'll be hosting some KW tournaments in 2021.

+
# 5onch-onch Jan 22 2021, 12:36 PM
QUOTE(`~Lu(N)a~(☢)wnz~' @ Jan 21 2021, 22:26 PM) *

Plz luna, dont waste your money for KW especially on RZ. Im playing it, and trust me bro it is not worth it.
If you wanna donate for kw, it is better to have a 1V1 tournament or a 2V2 tournament but not only on RZ, 2V2 tournament on R15..
If you want to see some rz tournaments only, then it is better on TW. All the pros that play RZ on kw are from TW. So they will sign up for TW.

Also dont waste your money on FFA tournament.

The best you could do is a "league" in KW. You could host some 1V1 - 2V2 and 2V2 RZ tournaments.
Only RZ tournaments all time = TW tongue.gif

But thats only my opinion.

This post has been edited by onch-onch: Jan 22 2021, 12:44 PM

Game: AirMech

+
# 6onch-onch Jan 22 2021, 12:53 PM
QUOTE(Luvaskot @ Jan 21 2021, 22:15 PM) *

As 2020 ends, I wanted to make a power rank:

1-2) bike-RUsh+ownz+ & Technique : Gods of C&C3. Even though being extremely rusty, they still are considered to be the best players of all time.

3) shoktrepet : Coming from the Eurosian steppes, shoktrepet is seemed to be the strongest Random player in our list.

4-5) Lumos & Sh0ckTr34tm3nt : Showing a great performance against Bikerush this year, Lumos and Sh0ckTr34tm3nt deserve their spot.

6-7) Maze & {PoKeMoM} : Demigods of Tiberium Wars, Maze and {PoKeMoM} were one of the strongest 1v1 players of all time. Despite being quite inactive this year, they still are the strongest 2v2 players of all time.

8) bigmoule : Respected macro player.

9-10) Lose4TheW1N & ytchasSe600ful : Wanted to add some players from Redzone scene as it is the most played map in the game. Lose4TheW1N and ytchasSe600ful deserve their spots as showing a great performance on Redzone Rampage.

Nice liste btw

+
# 7eXs.bikefan Jan 22 2021, 13:01 PM
QUOTE(onch-onch @ Jan 22 2021, 12:36 PM) *

All the pros that play RZ on kw are from TW. So they will sign up for TW.

Sir, there are no pros that play RZ. That is a contradiction.

+
# 8`~Lu(N)a~(☢)wnz~' Jan 22 2021, 13:41 PM
I am done with TW is time to move to Kanes, even lose4thewin now plays kanes....

QUOTE(onch-onch @ Jan 22 2021, 12:36 PM) *

Plz luna, dont waste your money for KW especially on RZ. Im playing it, and trust me bro it is not worth it.
If you wanna donate for kw, it is better to have a 1V1 tournament or a 2V2 tournament but not only on RZ, 2V2 tournament on R15..
If you want to see some rz tournaments only, then it is better on TW. All the pros that play RZ on kw are from TW. So they will sign up for TW.

Also dont waste your money on FFA tournament.

The best you could do is a "league" in KW. You could host some 1V1 - 2V2 and 2V2 RZ tournaments.
Only RZ tournaments all time = TW tongue.gif

But thats only my opinion.

+
# 9eXs.bikefan Jan 22 2021, 13:54 PM
QUOTE(`~Lu(N)a~(☢)wnz~' @ Jan 22 2021, 13:41 PM) *

I am done with TW is time to move to Kanes, even lose4thewin now plays kanes....

Wise decision. Support my FFAs. We can make Kanye great again.

+
# 10onch-onch Jan 22 2021, 18:32 PM
QUOTE(`~Lu(N)a~(☢)wnz~' @ Jan 22 2021, 14:41 PM) *

true xD. Tw is total dead.

+
# 11TheVice333 Jan 23 2021, 11:01 AM
TW is not dead... it's just SEASONAL!! biggrin.gif

Sept 2020 was boooming for sure, and even Lose4thew1n played 15 games - which is 1 game every 2 days for the whole month! tongue.gif

Attached Image

+
# 12eXs.bikefan Jan 23 2021, 11:14 AM
As the COVID lockdowns are lifted in some countries the number of players decreases.

+
# 13Olli Jan 24 2021, 06:25 AM
That is not correct, in many countries a real lockdown is being imposed again.

On Friday there were 30 people online, but almost all games were always in closed rooms.
If you compare the Steam Charts, you can see that TW is played more.
The old, annoying topic since the Gamespy Shutdown is that the community in TW has broken up (from time to time there were many active players online, but not as permanently as with KW) - because if I remember it correctly , was before in TW more activity than in KW.
For my part, I'm wondering how many players (also at ZH, RA3) can spam games every evening. Even before the lockdown. you can do that for a TIME, but for years or decades - I think that's crazy. Ok, until 2-3 years ago I played regularly, several times a week, but at some point I reached a point where other things are more important (just my two cents)

It would be helpful if all the TW players who are now at KW would return.

+
# 14eXs.bikefan Jan 24 2021, 10:48 AM
QUOTE(Olli @ Jan 24 2021, 06:25 AM) *

That is not correct, in many countries a real lockdown is being imposed again.

On Friday there were 30 people online, but almost all games were always in closed rooms.
If you compare the Steam Charts, you can see that TW is played more.
The old, annoying topic since the Gamespy Shutdown is that the community in TW has broken up (from time to time there were many active players online, but not as permanently as with KW) - because if I remember it correctly , was before in TW more activity than in KW.
For my part, I'm wondering how many players (also at ZH, RA3) can spam games every evening. Even before the lockdown. you can do that for a TIME, but for years or decades - I think that's crazy. Ok, until 2-3 years ago I played regularly, several times a week, but at some point I reached a point where other things are more important (just my two cents)

It would be helpful if all the TW players who are now at KW would return.

I did not deny that lockdowns are still in place in some parts of the world. But there's less lockdowns than when COVID broke out. For example here we have not had a lockdown since May 2020 and we won't be having one any time soon.

I'm wondering how the last 3 Redzone players in TW can still log in every night and play Redzone Rampage 2v2 with brutal AI. I had even logged in once under a smurf and asked them to play another map, 2v2, 4 humans. They preferred Redzone, 3 humans + brutal AI. I think that is crazy. And 5 years from now on, they'll still be playing Redzone with brutal AI. And when two out of those three eventually quit as well, the last guy will still be playing Redzone 1v1 against brutal AI for the rest of his life. (Just my two cents as well)

This post has been edited by eXs.bikefan: Jan 24 2021, 11:26 AM

+
# 15Olli Jan 24 2021, 12:06 PM
QUOTE(eXs.bikefan @ Jan 24 2021, 11:48 AM) *

I'm wondering how the last 3 Redzone players in TW can still log in every night and play Redzone Rampage 2v2 with brutal AI. I had even logged in once under a smurf and asked them to play another map, 2v2, 4 humans. They preferred Redzone, 3 humans + brutal AI. I think that is crazy. And 5 years from now on, they'll still be playing Redzone with brutal AI. And when two out of those three eventually quit as well, the last guy will still be playing Redzone 1v1 against brutal AI for the rest of his life. (Just my two cents as well)

Well, I really can't contradict that 😅

+
# 16eXs.bikefan Jan 26 2021, 16:49 PM
What are your thoughts about masterleaf's 4k mod for KW Olli? According to Leaf, so far he has upscaled 1100 images.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)