Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Questions

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Kkong76 Jun 12 2021, 10:17 AM
Hi.

Lets say you're in a team game. Your unit gets infected with a terror drone.

But- that player then leaves. What happens to the terror drone? does it die? unit stay infected?

Also, can you bribe a unit that has a terror drone infected in it? if so, does the unit stay infected.

Bonus: Can you chronosphere twinblades when they're on the ground?

Bonus (For allies/empire): have you ever seen a yuriko fly out of a bullfrog? Or what does yuriko IFV look like?

There is so much meta left to be discovered, for example in 2v2 sovs + empire, I want to see twindojo cheese. Like even a twinblade lift an athena cannon, I want to see in competitive game.

--

I'm not high, just think about this game too much.

Clan: expertplayerz

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2-YuNo- Jun 12 2021, 13:39 PM
Yuriko IFV

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Clan: H2O

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3Khay_ Jun 12 2021, 14:06 PM
If im not mistaken, yuriko paradrops with imperial parashute down to the ground when you launch her from bullfrog.
Also when unit gets infected and oponent leaves/loose the terror drone should get destroyed with rest of remaining units on map.

Clan: H2O

+
# 4cwedvin Jun 12 2021, 18:01 PM
answers
terror drones die
bribe they stay
chronosphere air no does work. twin blades are immune as they are considered air units.

and it's not that there is a lot left to discover,

nanocores cannot be picked up.

ofc there are combinations that can still be done, but they are usually less effective than the others that are currently done, aka playing standard.

but i promise you, that there are things i got up my sleeve that i do pull off in late games, but getting to the late game is a different thing. but if i get a good replay with that then i will share it.

Clan: Cant win

+
# 5Kkong76 Jun 13 2021, 08:18 AM
QUOTE(-YuNo- @ Jun 12 2021, 13:39 PM) *

Yuriko IFV

It’s actually beautiful

Clan: expertplayerz

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)