Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

RA3:Invasion

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1txc2004 Nov 2 2016, 21:15 PM
IPB Image

Prepare for a unique, nonstop action, from RA3 Invasion!!!

On this AI Mod you found the Commanders: Allied:Krauss - Soviet:Gideon - Japan:Ronin, which can have economic advantage up to 12 times! They like to make expand and can take the entire map if you let them! They are fearless and like to push from Land Air Sea from multiple locations, sending their forces forward, destroying everything on the way...

So,
Your mission, if should you choose to accept it:

- Repel the incoming forces and expand your base...
- Find your way to enter and destroy the enemy base!

- Complete your mission with less start money on higher difficulty level at less time!

Good luck Commander...

---

RA3:Invasion Series:
RA3:Invasion keep you non-stop under pressure, with clean brutal action. AI act based who you act!
RA3:InsaneInvasion is a modified version of RA3:Invasion and the building system is 80% faster, plus more energy and money, for more hardcore gameplay!
RA3:InvasionRaise is Exactly version of the RA3:Invasion, plus the Uprising Units!
RA3:InsaneInvasionRaise is Exactly version of the RA3:InsaneInvasion, plus the Uprising Units!

Commanders:
Allied: Krauss (v12a)
Soviet: Gideon (v12a)
Japan: Ronin (v12a)

Enemy: Mission:Invasion
- economic advantage from 1 to 12 times...
- capture, infiltrate, steal, expand...
- and can take the entire map...
- its fearless and unstoppable...
- push and go forward destroying everything on the way...
- expect him from 3 to 12 different locations...

You: Mission:Impossible
- repel the incoming forces...
- expand your base and capture everything help you...
- enter and destroy enemy base as fast as you can...
- can have all others ore refineries, oil rings, techs, if you can...
- use less start money as you can...
- use higher difficulty as you can...
- win with less time as you can...

AI Difficulties:
The AI Difficulties: Easy Medium Hard Brutal, it is all the same!

That means the easy is not easiest from the brutal, all difficulty modes have:
the same difficulty,

the changes is on the enemy, teams, money and units:

All Difficulties:
Opening Auto, Traning Units Auto

Difficulty EASY(30) : max teams x3 | Commander EASY(x3) : max units per team = 3
Difficulty MEDIUM(60) : max teams x6 | Commander MEDIUM(x6) : max units per team = 6
Difficulty HARD(90) : max teams x9 | Commander HARD(x9) : max units per team = 9
Difficulty BRUTAL(120): max teams x12 | Commander BRUTAL(x12): max units per team = 12

Also you can find the Commanders EASIEST(x1), EASIER(x2), with max units per team = 3
Also you can find the Commanders INVASION(x12), Maximum Units 300, Max Units per Team = 24

On Difficulty brackets is the Maximum Units and on Commander brackets is the Money.
That's mean can you have up to 28 different difficulties, from the easiest to unbeatable!

How to choose difficulty:
- If you like tactical play: choose Startup Money 10000, start with Difficulty EASY & Commander EASY and level up Difficulty Modes...
- If you like massive play: choose Startup Money 100000, start with Difficulty BRUTAL & Commander EASY and level up Commander Modes...
- The harder Difficulties is too hard for one Human Player, this Difficulties is for one two three Human Players vs one AI Player...
- The given Difficulties is just sample, depended of your skills, find your Difficulties and beat them...

How to choose AI on your team:
If you want Invasion AI on your team for help, the Difficulty Modes for your AI Teams must be the same with Enemy teams, the Commander Modes must be the half or less from Enemy teams, that's mean from Commander Easy (x3) to Commander Easiest (x1) based on your skills...

For training: Remember to level up Difficulty Modes, no matter what Startup Money and Commander Modes you choose...

To level up Difficulty modes, more Attack Teams can come to you on Multiple Locations and that force you to do more things, that help you to improve the Multitasking Abilities who is important for RTS Games. Other important is the Actions Per Minute(APM) but that is something different... And one note here: the APM must be unique and not repeated, that is unnecessary actions... For closure, of course and you need Strategy and Tactic... The RA3:Invasion, with the way i maked, help you to training all this!

In order:
Strategy > Tactic > Multitasking Abilities > Real Actions Per Minute = General!

Amazing Gameplays:
Exist 28 different difficulties, what's why is important to understand how the difficulties work. When you choose the right difficulties based on your skills, the number of friendly/enemy teams, the gameplay you want: tactical or massive, the map who choose to play, then can you have amazing exciting gameplays!

Note 1:
- The Commanders: Krauss - Gideon - Ronin, is Solo Personalities!
- That means you can play against, you can have on your team, but cannot ask for help, from the top left corner on screen...

Note 2:
- Opening Auto mean: the AI decide how open and what and how much buildings build out...
- Traning Units Auto mean: the AI training everything he like, when like and how much of them like...
- Max Units mean: the maximum units who the enemy training and based on teams send to you...
- Max Teams mean: the maximum teams who the AI can make, also the AI decide how use the attack teams, he can use all the teams only for land units, etc...
- The rest units stay on alert and protect the base when needed and for enemy base is: Everywhere he has structure!

Note 3:
- The Max Teams x Max Units per Team give you the maximum number of units who can attack you! But is not the only units/teams.
- The Scooting Dogs/Bears/Drones, the Guard Dogs/Bears/Drones, Engineers, Infiltrators and Commandos is extra teams, also exist defensives teams!

News & Updates:
- Commander Krauss - Gideon - Ronin is Completed...
- Work perfect on: Only Land - Land Water - Water Land - Only Water Maps!
- You can found and the Uprising Maps...
- Please read all text for the changes...

---

RA3:Invasion
The first Hybrid AI Mod!

Half Skirmish & Half Campaign Gameplay! Skirmish because ok, you play against other teams, Campaign because you need find and how to enter on enemy's base like is the final boss... And each map is different challenge!

After countless painful tests and many changes that is...
Easy enough, Hard enough, Challenging enough!

If you like the long time hardcore games, with suspense, who you don't know if you win and when like it is thriller, you are at the right place!

You cannot win only with force...

You need to try... fight... expand... and all this with hard way!
You need to use all units... abilities... and all support powers to win!

You need to use strategy, you need to find the tactic, who can make you to win...

this is an AI:Gameplay who can training you...

No more the same, again, and again, and again opening, no more the same start buildings, no more the same start units...

Expect any opening like real person, from totally noob with very slow opening, to totally pro with fast opening with mass buildings and units!

The enemy can attack you, from with only one type of unit to all of them, at any time he like and can you see amazing crazy combinations...

Unique openings and unique use of units from the first second, push you without let you take breath... but any time can change the tactic and the units who use and at the time you thing he is sleeping and you have the change to win, he waiting for the right moment and send you again unstoppable the forces destroying everything... each game can be more unique and unpredictable who ever see and the Challenge begin from Commander EASY!

Up to 28 different difficulties so all can play, even if it is your first day on RTS Games or even you are hardcore Pro Player, even you like Tactical play, even you like Massive play, even you like play alone or even with friends, you can find the difficulty who can fit to you!

---

The RA3 Invasion, is perfect to training you, for online skirmish games and for the tournaments... wink.gif

If someone make a good gameplay and put it on youtube, give us the link or the replay to see it...
IPB Image Give me feedback: it's too easy tongue.gif, too hard biggrin.gif, it's ok?! IPB Image

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

You can find the mod here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasion
http://tinyurl.com/RA3Invasion

This post has been edited by txc2004: Jun 2 2017, 14:22 PM

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2txc2004 Nov 7 2016, 21:47 PM
...Changes, fixes and addings for v12a...

- Some important fixes and changes...
- Also experimental the Allied Faction has the ability for fast Tier 2...

...Changes, fixes and addings for v12...

Up to v11x the AI use only one Balanced Offensive tactic, now use 3 Offensives Tactics at any time:

- Light (rush)
- Medium (balanced)
- Heavy (steamroll)

Also now use 1 new Base Defensive Tactic, only when needed:

- Heavy Base Defense (turtle)

total changes

- Commander Invasion has now Maximum Units = 300, money x12, Max Units per Team = 24

- Allied use faster the Advanced Base Defence as the other Factions...

- AI destroy walls, i forgot to write on some previous version...

- AI now use multiple Offensives and Defensives tactics...

- Slightly faster openings for all factions, faster opening for Japan Faction...

...Changes, fixes and addings for v11x...

- Revert the difficulties as it is on v11ii, with that way AI play more tactical and it is stronger...

- AI cannot use big number of money units teams, so i make some changes on Commander Invasion...

...Changes, fixes and addings for RA3:Invasion v11s...

- Some micro-changes...

- Rename Commanders Difficulties for convenience...

- Simplify the Difficulties & Commanders Modes, now its separates only between teams and money

- Also add the Commander Invasion with Maximum Units 1200, Max Units per Team = 100

- Add the Super Weapon Chronosphere for the Allied, Nanoswarm for Japan and enable the Iron Curtain for Soviets, now AI use all Super Weapons...

- AI capture abandoned Vehicles when Natasha snipe them...

...Changes, fixes and addings for RA3:Invasion v11ii...

- One important fix, AI not always try to make expand and stay only with first two refineries... Now its ok!

...Changes, fixes and addings for RA3:Invasion v11i...

- one important background tactical change for defensives reasons...

- one important background tactical change for offensives reasons...

- some others background building changes for harder gameplay...

- Infantry Units use Buildings for Garrisons...

- The extra states who the Engineers Infiltrators Commandos use transports for Capture and Attack is back...

- Also, if an Engineer capture an opposite faction enemy factory, AI now can build units and use this units against to you...

With all this, this version is the most complete harder and perfect than ever and probably the v11i is the final, because is perfect as it is!

...Changes and fixes RA3:Invasion v11...

- i make some important background changes and micro-fixes...

- add 2 more easier Commander difficulties so can all play, the enemy has money from x1 to x12 times more!

- remake the auto openings and now is even better and for Japan!

- add the Uprising Maps...

- remove the extra states because of some game bugs not work right, the Engineers Infiltrators and Commandos not use for now transports, and no extra MCV's in Brutal Brutal Difficulty, i see later if can put again...

- on previous versions the AI use always all units, but i found this is boring... because you know what units coming to you... so like the auto openings, now is auto and the units who the enemy training...

now he training everything he like, when like and how much of them like... can you see the enemy attack you, from with only one type of unit to all of them and can you see amazing crazy combinations...

In fact now the gameplay of this mod, with this changes is 80% and more, unique and unpredictable even for me who i make it... So for you is 100%!

...Changes, fixes and addings for RA3:InvasionRaise v11i...

- I add again the Soviet Uprising unit Grinder as Ground Unit only...
- For anything else about uprising units and details, look the mod Red Alert 3: Upheaval...

...Changes and fixes RA3:InvasionRaise v11...

- I re-arrange the Top Secret Protocolls to be the same as the RA3 1.12...
- I remove for now the Soviet Uprising unit Grinder because is extremely buggy... some times instant destroy the water structures and I dont know how to fix...
- For anything else about uprising units and details, look the mod Red Alert 3: Upheaval...

This post has been edited by txc2004: Jun 1 2017, 17:06 PM

+
# 3Zak.T Nov 8 2016, 20:27 PM
Hi thx for sharing biggrin.gif i'll try it when im home

+
# 4B00M Nov 9 2016, 14:42 PM
I'll try this sometime soon.

Fun one, did three games and lost all three biggrin.gif (2v2's on brutal without base pushing them)
Got close to winning game three though

e: make that 4

This post has been edited by B00M: Nov 9 2016, 17:36 PM

Game: Blizzard

+
# 5txc2004 Nov 9 2016, 22:06 PM
Hi to all,

Thank's for feedback!

Hahaha!

Yes, can you have amazing gameplays...!

I try to finish, because need some serious fixes!
Programming Developers have me very tired. Ιf I was writing the code from scratch would be easier than trying to find what they have done programmers... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by txc2004: Nov 10 2016, 08:17 AM

+
# 6txc2004 Dec 14 2016, 13:00 PM
I love programming but that time is my first time who work with mod and i found is painful... Hahaha!

So that's it! I stop around here on v10? i don't know! Untli now its very good, its easy enough, its hard enough, its unique, its unpredictable, it have almost everything.

I recheck, if everything on v10 is ok...

If someone who know to mod this game and want help me to complete its ok!

More attack states no need... its enough!
So remain this states:

Allies use chronosphere super weapon
Japan use Nanoswarm super weapon

I want state who when the Natasha snipe vehicle, the vehicle stay unused the AI no send units to take it back... I want to try capture the abandoned vehicle any antiinfantryinfantry antivehicleinfantry from all functions

I forgot something? Please put it...!

If someone want to make the states pls check if work right and then give them to me... I check for the timing and the difficulty and fit them with rest code...

Thank you!

This post has been edited by txc2004: Dec 16 2016, 02:08 AM

+
# 7txc2004 Dec 16 2016, 03:13 AM
v10 its ready! pls read the second post for changes...

And again at some point the units stop attaking, i working on for v11...

This post has been edited by txc2004: Dec 16 2016, 15:55 PM

+
# 8txc2004 Jan 9 2017, 13:05 PM
Hi to all, Happy New Year!!! smile.gif

If someone who know to mod this game and want help me, i want this states, the most important is the numbers 3,4,5:

1 - Allies use chronosphere super weapon
2 - Japan use Nanoswarm super weapon

3 - I want state who when the Natasha snipe vehicle, the vehicle stay unused the AI no send units to take it back... I want to try capture the abandoned vehicle any antiinfantryinfantry antivehicleinfantry from all functions...

4 - Also, how tell the AI not destroy something???! As example i want from AI, NOT destroy the Observation Posts...

5 - Why engineers try, not the neutrals structures, the enemy structures twice, many times he cannot succeeded with first time...

Thank you! smile.gif

+
# 9txc2004 Jan 10 2017, 11:36 AM
I dare you, to try this! This is beta(test) version of the RA3Invasion v11 and work amazing perfect!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...nvasion-v11beta

+
# 10txc2004 Jan 10 2017, 22:27 PM
This is beta(test) version of the RA3Invasion v11, plus the Uprising Units & Maps!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...upraise-v11beta

+
# 11txc2004 Jan 16 2017, 21:03 PM

v11ii its Completed and Perfect!

pls read the second post for changes...

This post has been edited by txc2004: Feb 13 2017, 20:47 PM

+
# 12txc2004 Mar 4 2017, 20:15 PM

Steel Worlds is new multiplayer map! Steel because of colors, the shape, the gameplay...

IPB Image

http://www.moddb.com/mods/redalert3invasio...ns/steel-worlds

Simple gameplay with melee battle. The main point of the battle focuses on the center, which are separated by bridges ramps and water.

The Infantry and Armor Units can cross the bridges, the Amphibious Units with help from ramps can cross the water and the Water Units can pass under bridges.

The bridges is destroyable and if you destroy them, then everything change. Simple gameplay but not so easy as sound!

Taste it... and tell me! smile.gif

...Changes, fixes and addings for v1...

The version zero has some problem, if your graphics settings for water is High or Ultra High the water is not on the right height... Now its ok!

This post has been edited by txc2004: Mar 5 2017, 18:32 PM

+
# 13Inspector RaGe Mar 4 2017, 21:42 PM
Looks pretty interesting, I'll check it out tonight. wink.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Clan: m8s

+
# 14txc2004 Mar 5 2017, 00:15 AM
Inspector RaGe, Welcome!

This post has been edited by txc2004: Mar 5 2017, 17:11 PM

+
# 15JonnyKnows Mar 6 2017, 06:30 AM
QUOTE(txc2004 @ Jan 9 2017, 09:05 AM) *

Hi to all, Happy New Year!!! smile.gif

If someone who know to mod this game and want help me, i want this states, the most important is the numbers 3,4,5:

1 - Allies use chronosphere super weapon
2 - Japan use Nanoswarm super weapon

3 - I want state who when the Natasha snipe vehicle, the vehicle stay unused the AI no send units to take it back... I want to try capture the abandoned vehicle any antiinfantryinfantry antivehicleinfantry from all functions...

4 - Also, how tell the AI not destroy something???! As example i want from AI, NOT destroy the Observation Posts...

5 - Why engineers try, not the neutrals structures, the enemy structures twice, many times he cannot succeeded with first time...

Thank you! smile.gif

replace the following LogicCommands in the logicCommand.xml

#1 This will make the AI target enemy units and place them on top of structures so they die
<LogicCommand
Options="NEED_TARGET_POS"
Type="SPECIAL_POWER"
id="Command_SelectObjectsForChrono">
<SpecialPower>SpecialPowerChronosphereObjectSelect</SpecialPower>
<AISpecialPowerInfo
Heuristic="PLAYER_AOE_ATTACK"
Manager="SKIRMISH_AI"
TargetObjectInclude="CAN_ATTACK"
TargetObjectExclude="AIRCRAFT SUBMARINE STRUCTURE FS_BASE_DEFENSE POWERED"
RequireKillTargets="false"
MinTargetsHit="3"
Distance="0.1"
NextLogicCommand="Command_SpawnObjectsForChrono">
<SpecialPowerWeapon Weapon="AlliedCryoSatelliteLvl2"/>
</AISpecialPowerInfo>
</LogicCommand>

<LogicCommand
Type="SPECIAL_POWER"
id="Command_SpawnObjectsForChrono">
<SpecialPower>SpecialPowerChronosphereObjectSpawn</SpecialPower>
<AISpecialPowerInfo
Manager="SKIRMISH_AI"
MinTargetsHit="1"
Distance="0.1"
TargetObjectInclude="STRUCTURE">
<SpecialPowerWeapon Weapon="AlliedCryoSatelliteLvl2"/>
</AISpecialPowerInfo>
</LogicCommand>

#2 this nanoswarm will target enemies too
<LogicCommand
Type="SPECIAL_POWER"
id="Command_NanoSwarmHive">
<SpecialPower>SpecialPowerNanoSwarmHive</SpecialPower>
<AISpecialPowerInfo
Manager="SKIRMISH_AI"
TargetObjectInclude="CAN_ATTACK"
TargetObjectExclude="AIRCRAFT FS_BASE_DEFENSE"
MinTargetsHit="10"
MinEnemiesNearby="10"
Distance="50.0">
<SpecialPowerWeapon Weapon="TelekineticExplosion"/>
</AISpecialPowerInfo>
</LogicCommand>

Replace CaptureLandHusks , make your own

I imagine you tried adding them to the ignore list in the micromanagers, but that won't work because the AI will still count it as a passive structure in it too. Which pretty much means you can't stop them from targetting it, if it's along the path.

You could add it to ignore list and make sure all target heuristics the strategic states exclude neutral structures.
Then uncheck EngagePassiveTargets, then you'll need to make sure that the AI have good target heuristics.

This just means you neeed to add any possible passive target as a target heuristic.

This is what I used to make my AI target refineries with century bombers without bombing things like oils along the way.

unsure

This post has been edited by JonnyKnows: Mar 6 2017, 07:15 AM

+
# 16txc2004 Mar 6 2017, 16:40 PM
JonnyKnows,

Hi and thank you very much!

CaptureLandHusks that is???! Hahaha! I answering my self all this time what buildings is the Husks!!! I try on google... i try translate... I don't know English and is difficult for me to catch the sense of some words...

Oh yes try everything, i see your code and probably that's is the key to work:
Then uncheck EngagePassiveTargets, then you'll need to make sure that the AI have good target heuristics.

I have two more questions, no understand if the game work with that way, its bug and if exist solutions...

Exist two things who make the AI unbelievable weakness specially for Allied and Japan...

1: for this, i send you personal message...

2: i want from one StrategicState to build just one unit, i know how to make that, but the game build one unit from each factory...

ex: i want 1 engineer and the state is <CreateUnits UnitName="AlliedEngineer" MinUnits="1" MaxUnits="1"/> but if the AI has 3 barracks build 3 engineers...

For engineers is not so problem but for Prospectors is big problem because build so many and confuse each other and no make right expand or not at all or overbuild.

with same way i want on brutal brutal difficulty make expand and with extra MCVs but again build so many how the brake the playability of game...

If you have any answer is very helpful!

You want to refer you, on game credits and anywhere else as thank you for your help?

This post has been edited by txc2004: Mar 6 2017, 21:10 PM

+
# 17Constable Chris Mar 6 2017, 20:25 PM
Husks in the AI code refers to pilot sniped units. (In other words, tanks that do no have a pilot, and can be captured by infantry).

Clan: H2O

+
# 18txc2004 Mar 6 2017, 21:27 PM
Constable Chris, Thank you for explain...!

If it easy for you can you point me how fix this two annoying bugs, if it is possible to make the fixes on my mod:

1:
the prospector who not always start collect money when place a new refinery...

2:
the units who has laser point like Javelins Troopers, Athena Cannon and Rocket Angel, not always the laser point right and go to a corner of map...

Thank you!

+
# 19Constable Chris Mar 6 2017, 21:30 PM
1. Pm

2. Graphical bug that I am not sure how to fix, since I never really looked into it.

Clan: H2O

+
# 20txc2004 Mar 7 2017, 00:36 AM
My opinion for the map, maybe needed some simple walls and obstacles like the Battle Base Hexis or leave it as it is...

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)