Explore GameReplays...

Razer Game Store Closes

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1FallenXE Feb 18 2019, 17:00 PM
A few days ago, Razer announced that they would be closing their Razer Game Store.

This brings an end to a service which has barely turned a year old - the platform was originally announced and launched in April last year. The store's services will cease operations "on February 28, 2019 (Thursday) at 0100hrs Pacific Time. "

For those affected, the games purchased on the store are still able to be played after its closure - you just have to retrieve your Steam and UPlay game keys before February 28, if you have not already done so. If you have further questions, do head over and refer to Razer's FAQ page regarding the Razer Game Store's closure.

Twitter Image
Discord Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached highlight
Attached Image

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2~AngelOfDeath~ Feb 18 2019, 18:42 PM
I didn't even know they have a store :0

Clan: Mates First

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 3FallenXE Feb 19 2019, 16:24 PM
QUOTE(~AngelOfDeath~ @ Feb 19 2019, 02:42 AM) *

I didn't even know they have a store :0

I imagine this would be the reaction of most people biggrin.gif It didn't launch to much fanfare if I recall

+
# 4IISpartacus Feb 20 2019, 15:04 PM
Razer tried to do a lot of stuff that ultimately went nowhere. They tried beta testing a tournament system similar to Challonge/Binarybeast (it was called Razer Arena if anyone cares). That went the way of the dodo back in 2017 before it even got off the ground.

They make pretty solid keyboards/mice/gamepads though. Been very happy with all of mine throughout the years.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)