Explore GameReplays...

Replay Reviewer Award Now Live

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Val` Jul 10 2017, 07:19 AM
IPB Image

Hello GameReplays, today we are proud to announce a new award, Replay Reviewer!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Those from the old days would recall we used to have Replay Reviewer Of the Month, that award is legacy and has been revamped into this new award. The criteria is as follows, and please note retroactive replay reviews will be accepted as long as the evidence is provided. Contact your section's game or global admin, or post in award request topic's.

For contributing to GameReplays by writing a review of sufficient quality for any replay on the site. This award is available to all members. Admin discretion applies.

CRITERIA:

Level 1 = 1 Review
Level 2 = 3 Reviews
Level 3 = 5 Reviews
Level 4 = 10 Reviews
Level 5 = 20 Reviews
Level 6 = 35 Reviews
Level 7 = 50 Reviews
Level 8 = 75 Reviews
Level 9 = 100 Reviews
Level 10 = 125 Reviews

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Val`: Jul 11 2017, 06:50 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Attached highlight
Attached Image

Clan: Unr3al

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 2The Looinrims Jul 10 2017, 18:08 PM
Can you do one of these on a replay including yourself? Also what structure do these reviews follow? informative? "In the opening player 1 bike rushed player 2 but was repelled masterfully by awakened drafting!"

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3Maru Jul 10 2017, 22:37 PM
smilie_naughty.gif Good job bro. I'm due loads rofl. Now how do I work out how my reviews I've done from all the way back in 2007

Clan: New Generation

+
# 4methuselah Jul 12 2017, 14:26 PM
This brings back so many memories......back in the day before I was on staff here RR was the initial position for most staff members. I was, and still am, a very average player and part of being a good RR is dissecting the action. I thought "You want me to come in there and dissect games by people like Dackel who plays the game on a level I'll never see."

I just wasn't going to do it. So my recruitment took awhile until ThOR offered me a position as a moderator and I was in! I actually still have the pm. The rest, as they say, is history wink.gif

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+
# 5Maru Jul 12 2017, 21:39 PM
QUOTE(methuselah @ Jul 12 2017, 15:26 PM) *
This brings back so many memories......back in the day before I was on staff here RR was the initial position for most staff members. I was, and still am, a very average player and part of being a good RR is dissecting the action. I thought "You want me to come in there and dissect games by people like Dackel who plays the game on a level I'll never see."

I just wasn't going to do it. So my recruitment took awhile until ThOR offered me a position as a moderator and I was in! I actually still have the pm. The rest, as they say, is history wink.gif

Amazing! I had exactly the feeling when I joined RR all those years ago, didn't manage to save the PM though haha! I was so bad at the game and it felt wrong telling better players how they could have improved. I was just overly polite and shy tongue.gif

Clan: New Generation

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)