Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Replays:Historical/Bashes/Trash/Cool Moments, etc.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Leikeze Apr 28 2019, 13:03 PM
Post big bashes and funny moments of bashing your nemesis, or whatever.

Attached File CW_vs_Chimaera.rep
Size: 96.82k
Number of downloads: 7
Player Name Side Team
KoZaX-Leikeze* 0
WwF^BamBoo 0

Clan: Master of Death

Game: Graphics

+
# 2JarmenElectra Apr 28 2019, 14:16 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Apr 28 2019, 13:03 PM) *

Post big bashes and funny moments of bashing your nemesis, or whatever.

Attached File CW_vs_Chimaera.rep
Size: 96.82k
Player Name Side Team
KoZaX-Leikeze* 0
WwF^BamBoo 0

lol gg, how old is this? Im guessing old as I havent seen you on that nic and you never even made a prop smile.gif

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3JarmenElectra Apr 28 2019, 14:31 PM
Not my best bashes because I culled all my replays but from the last few days heres a 1v1v1 (2vs me) and a sloppy 2v2 (2vs me).
Had some funny games of NATAN failing hard but cba downloading them, I can describe them at least: His AFG owned by SWG (he flew 2 nooks and a combat nook str8 into an emp and lost them all) + his tox owned by ChinaV on forgotten air battle, his eco was one oil haha
Attached File 1v1v1.rep
Size: 152.93k
Number of downloads: 3
Player Name Side Team
Isner0584 0
tec1 0
LEGORebelAmbush* 0

Attached File afg_on_ti_vs_swifty_and_gianna.rep
Size: 136.22k
Number of downloads: 4
Player Name Side Team
Gianna_Michaels 1
LEGORebelAmbush* 2
Swifty^ 1
JOKGt 2

Dont feel obliged to watch them, just if you're bored

+
# 4Leikeze Apr 28 2019, 14:53 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Apr 28 2019, 09:16 AM) *

lol gg, how old is this? Im guessing old as I havent seen you on that nic and you never even made a prop smile.gif

I believe it may be from the October CW season in 2015, or one of the Spring months in 2016.

QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Apr 28 2019, 09:31 AM) *

Not my best bashes because I culled all my replays but from the last few days heres a 1v1v1 (2vs me) and a sloppy 2v2 (2vs me).
Had some funny games of NATAN failing hard but cba downloading them, I can describe them at least: His AFG owned by SWG (he flew 2 nooks and a combat nook str8 into an emp and lost them all) + his tox owned by ChinaV on forgotten air battle, his eco was one oil haha
Attached File 1v1v1.rep
Size: 152.93k
Number of downloads: 3
Player Name Side Team
Isner0584 0
tec1 0
LEGORebelAmbush* 0

Attached File afg_on_ti_vs_swifty_and_gianna.rep
Size: 136.22k
Number of downloads: 4
Player Name Side Team
Gianna_Michaels 1
LEGORebelAmbush* 2
Swifty^ 1
JOKGt 2

Dont feel obliged to watch them, just if you're bored

Isn't NATAN a girl?

Dang, no idea what Isnar was doing in that game, bombing your army in the middle instead of saving it for defense. tec1 should have had it easily in the late game if he rushed you hard mid-game while you were attacking on the left.

That first Raptor probably made Swifty lose focus big time. Although it wasn't essential in that game, you've got to get Laser Guided Missiles at some point to make countering Vees a possibility; Otherwise you cannot defend your ally, or yourself against Vees without excessive micro/macro, using both air & ground in defense, instead of targeting a Vee army with your Raptors and using attack move with your Vees. Also, many unanswered beacons for so long. JOKGt cries out. cry.gif

Here is a big epic bash I did in a 1024 x 768 window(because I forgot to change it to 1920 x 1050 before we started).
Attached File All_in_1024_x_768.rep
Size: 912.44k
Number of downloads: 6
Player Name Side Team
Leg 0
shy 0
S^_ 0
L__ 0
Rob 0
Tng 0
Rnd 0
Vio 0

+
# 5Leikeze Apr 28 2019, 15:36 PM
And here is an ancient one where you can see how Boycah and I played in 2013, prior to Joining GR.org, CW, or any tournaments/competitive 1 vs 1/3v3, which we began to get into the middle of 2014.

Attached File Google_the_pros.rep
Size: 145.73k
Player Name Side Team
CUGGHIUNESCIOKA 1
Uastasi 1
boycah2 2
noR10swDbaur* 2

The amount of change that was made between this replay and replays from the end of 2014 is startling.

+
# 6JarmenElectra Apr 28 2019, 15:43 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Apr 28 2019, 14:53 PM) *

I believe it may be from the October CW season in 2015, or one of the Spring months in 2016.
Isn't NATAN a girl?

Dang, no idea what Isnar was doing in that game, bombing your army in the middle instead of saving it for defense. tec1 should have had it easily in the late game if he rushed you hard mid-game while you were attacking on the left.

That first Raptor probably made Swifty lose focus big time. Although it wasn't essential in that game, you've got to get Laser Guided Missiles at some point to make countering Vees a possibility; Otherwise you cannot defend your ally, or yourself against Vees without excessive micro/macro, using both air & ground in defense, instead of targeting a Vee army with your Raptors and using attack move with your Vees. Also, many unanswered beacons for so long. JOKGt cries out. cry.gif

Here is a big epic bash I did in a 1024 x 768 window(because I forgot to change it to 1920 x 1050 before we started).
Attached File All_in_1024_x_768.rep
Size: 912.44k
Player Name Side Team
Leg 0
shy 0
S^_ 0
L__ 0
Rob 0
Tng 0
Rnd 0
Vio 0

Yea Isnar made a mistake doing that haha, I was like well tox was about to die but now I come you biggrin.gif

I was really sloppy that AFG game, I kept missing his beacons and then when I did act it was too late (Had 2 games to that prior where my mates just died str8 away so didnt have much patience for mates anymore unfortunately), even if I do defend him that is what they want in one respect so I aleviate the pressure on red and give him an oppurtunity to get settled.
The raptors other than the first were all trash, not killing anything really. Dont know why I didnt get the missile up or took so long to do so. I think I thought they will get promoted soon enough that I dont need bother but that didnt really pan out.

I am a pretty selfish player in 2v2 at times and do let my mates die sometimes, only because as I said I feel like they are trying to distract me from attacking and nulify me by forcing me to defend instead. Im not referencing this game and JOK had every right to ask for help but its so annoying when your mate is constantly beaconing for help, in situations like that they are just a hidner and I rather they left. I was confident in this game that with our without him I would win tho, plus im not impressed by his forward wf and rax positioning which I feel cost him the game (allowing them to literally drive around it and go to the back of his base where he had no defence at all).
I guess im very much attuned to the fact that I expect a mate to be able to repel initial rushes on their own and if they cant and die in 3mins then gg for us both generally. I never rely or expect a 2v2 mate to defend me from the start unless they specifically tell me they coming and for me to make airs or whatever, hence the firebases in my base. It makes me laugh as well with defcon players in 2v2v2, there this guy who plays all the time and he is afg next to tank. Im chinav, he goes for raptors vs tank!? And does not make a single defensive structure in his base, then when he is getting screwed 2/3mins in he blames me for it LOL

edit/ if its a 2v1 situation vs my mate yes I will help but it wasnt
second edit/ people dont make enuf base defence... They just think hard rush is the right way but its not, its a mixture of defence and attack. Secure your base and attack, not chuck evrything into attack and hope your base is ok. Maybe in 1v1 that can work but not in team games. I win 9/10 games on TI and I put all of them down to my defensive natrue on it, but im aggresive at the same time as well. Its just a very easy map to defend (not even using the bottle necks, just one bunker or gattling canon at each supply really and then even no eco vees cant do chit)

This post has been edited by JarmenElectra: Apr 28 2019, 16:02 PM

+
# 7Leikeze Apr 28 2019, 16:34 PM
Most people are not good at working together in team games and rely heavily on powering through the whole game on their own. This is not a good thing, it leads to so many issues down the line betwixt the teammates, should they play together often enough to care.

The most critical problem that occurs in such situations, is one player feels like they are at least trying to communicate, and seeing their ally not responding to chat or beacons, begins to lose faith in them, making them play worse than they normally would, and not wanted to bother persisting (feeling ignored hurts, especially if your ally is failing in his lone-offensive while you are dying).

Always strive to communicate before the start of the game, so that they other person gets an idea of whether or not he should bother in the first place when in game, because non-responsive in the room usually means little to no reaction will be seen in-game(always bothered me about Hancock).

You just cannot beat a team that can communicate and work together, in defense as well as offense, whilst your team is a shambling mess of beacons falling on deaf ears.

Teamwork = important in team games, except for 2v2v2, where you can almost always get away with a simple plan from the start, without having to ask for help. Although, it really does help to have it there as well.

P.S. how come I have yet to play 2 vs 2 vs 2's with you? eyebrow.gif

+
# 8ROLL Apr 28 2019, 18:01 PM
Attached File 15_29_48_1v1_UROLl_BiGSiZe.rep
Size: 201.65k
Player Name Side Team
-U^ROLl-* 0
-BiG^SiZe^ 0

+
# 9Leikeze Apr 28 2019, 18:48 PM
QUOTE(ROLL @ Apr 28 2019, 13:01 PM) *

Attached File 15_29_48_1v1_UROLl_BiGSiZe.rep
Size: 201.65k
Player Name Side Team
-U^ROLl-* 0
-BiG^SiZe^ 0

Big ROLL, challenging SiZe.

Keep on practicing with him and you will soon be bashes all over the place.

Nice middle fighting, but he had gotten a bit too much map control and bunkering.

+
# 10ROLL Apr 28 2019, 19:11 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Apr 28 2019, 22:48 PM) *

Big ROLL, challenging SiZe.

Keep on practicing with him and you will soon be bashes all over the place.

Nice middle fighting, but he had gotten a bit too much map control and bunkering.

ty , ye he had Tox and tox tunnels vs Stealth in early game is to hard to deal with but when I got buggys I holded him back and if he didn't had that tox rebal amboush in my sneak attack I would won it but gg still very nice game

+
# 11Leikeze Apr 28 2019, 20:32 PM
Early game is where you need to do the most damage as stealth. This map makes it hard for you to get in once he's tunneled the sides.

It's really difficult to outmaneuver Size, as he will always be looking out for sneak attacks and buggies, where most do not pay much attention.

+
# 12Leikeze Apr 29 2019, 00:17 AM
Ancient bash on noob Boycah (for you ROLL).
Attached File 02_08_32_1v1_noR10swD_boycah2.rep
Size: 86.17k
Player Name Side Team
noR10swDbaur 0
boycah2* 0

+
# 13JarmenElectra Apr 29 2019, 22:53 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Apr 28 2019, 16:34 PM) *

P.S. how come I have yet to play 2 vs 2 vs 2's with you? eyebrow.gif

You're never on lol

If we start playing 2v2v2 this is what will happen, first few games im fking useless and fck things up. Then I dont care that your there anymore and I will play good.
I play with Opsnyder a bit when he is on and at the start I was bad with him, feeling like he is judging me all the time which ofc he wasnt, but now im comfortable with him now and play freely.
So yea we can play but intially I possibly may play bad (or not)

+
# 14Leikeze Apr 29 2019, 23:01 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Apr 29 2019, 17:53 PM) *

You're never on lol

If we start playing 2v2v2 this is what will happen, first few games im fking useless and fck things up. Then I dont care that your there anymore and I will play good.
I play with Opsnyder a bit when he is on and at the start I was bad with him, feeling like he is judging me all the time which ofc he wasnt, but now im comfortable with him now and play freely.
So yea we can play but intially I possibly may play bad (or not)

I'm seldom online, at odd times when I do log in, but if I've got a day off, or it's the weekend, all somebody has to do is send me a PM here or on Discord.

That feeling that you are doing poorly in the first few games is just getting comfortable with a new teammate. It happens to everybody, it's only that you haven't played on a team a lot with most of the higher level players.

+
# 15JarmenElectra Apr 29 2019, 23:03 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Apr 29 2019, 23:01 PM) *

I'm seldom online, at odd times when I do log in, but if I've got a day off, or it's the weekend, all somebody has to do is send me a PM here or on Discord.

That feeling that you are doing poorly in the first few games is just getting comfortable with a new teammate. It happens to everybody, it's only that you haven't played on a team a lot with most of the higher level players.

im on most days tbh, its better u PM me when you're on. Evenings after 1700GMT im online or around

+
# 16Leikeze Apr 29 2019, 23:05 PM
Alright, I'll do that.

Will you be online tomorrow? I may have an odd day off.

+
# 17JarmenElectra Apr 30 2019, 01:52 AM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Apr 29 2019, 23:05 PM) *

Alright, I'll do that.

Will you be online tomorrow? I may have an odd day off.

probably from like 1700 - 1900 only

+
# 18Leikeze Apr 30 2019, 11:48 AM
Ah, well, I will be on then.

Don't be too disappointed with my slowness.

+
# 19JarmenElectra Apr 30 2019, 12:26 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Apr 30 2019, 11:48 AM) *

Ah, well, I will be on then.

Don't be too disappointed with my slowness.

Lol you’re not slow nor shit. If you keep saying that then I will too...
Leikeze = slow old man nub who just gets very lucky vs me (every game) biggrin.gif

+
# 20Leikeze Apr 30 2019, 17:42 PM
Hmm, it's hard to tell if you are online or not without having added your last nick.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)