Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Selecting 'Retreat' also makes the enemy retreat

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1DivineSpider Feb 7 2019, 10:07 AM
I have been playing a lot of War of the Ring lan with a friend. As the title says every time I hit retreat the AI also retreats letting me keep the territory. I was able to hold 7 opposition hero banners at bay for a whole match with just Gorkil. Tested it in another match and the same thing happened. This might be a known bug, but I didn't know where to check first.

+
# 2Sabriael Feb 7 2019, 12:21 PM
Is this happening in RTS or Auto Resolve?

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3DivineSpider Feb 7 2019, 12:40 PM
QUOTE(Sabriael @ Feb 7 2019, 12:21 PM) *

Is this happening in RTS or Auto Resolve?

In the overworld where you have the options to auto resolve, real time or retreat.

+
# 4Sabriael Feb 8 2019, 11:39 AM
Not a bug I'm aware of, and not one I have managed to replicate. Is this only occurring in multiplayer, or does it still happen in single player?

+
# 5DivineSpider Feb 8 2019, 17:03 PM
QUOTE(Sabriael @ Feb 8 2019, 11:39 AM) *

Not a bug I'm aware of, and not one I have managed to replicate. Is this only occurring in multiplayer, or does it still happen in single player?

Multiplayer only.

+
# 6Sabriael Feb 9 2019, 04:03 AM
Does this occur for your friend too, or is it only happening when you retreat? Also, if it is only happening for you, which one of you is hosting?

+
# 7DivineSpider Feb 10 2019, 10:33 AM
QUOTE(Sabriael @ Feb 9 2019, 04:03 AM) *

Does this occur for your friend too, or is it only happening when you retreat? Also, if it is only happening for you, which one of you is hosting?

I think it kept happened for me both hosting and guesting (is that the word?). I don't know if it is just me as my friend doesn't retreat. I will get my friend to test if it happens for them when we next play together.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)