Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Server down...again ?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Warprism Apr 16 2020, 19:05 PM
We already get used to server issues lately (connection issues, casual 01 lag hard and lately unable to see games on cnc-online.net).

But right now, i got disconnected after a game and suddenly it's impossible to connect to server.

What's going on with Revora ? Anyone can pass the message to Phil or ToxicShock ???

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Inspector RaGe Apr 16 2020, 19:12 PM
QUOTE(Warprism @ Apr 16 2020, 14:05 PM) *

We already get used to server issues lately (connection issues, casual 01 lag hard and lately unable to see games on cnc-online.net).

But right now, i got disconnected after a game and suddenly it's impossible to connect to server.

What's going on with Revora ? Anyone can pass the message to Phil or ToxicShock ???

Seems like there is an issue that's being looked into already.

Clan: m8s

+
# 3Papa_Coming Apr 16 2020, 20:14 PM
QUOTE(Warprism @ Apr 16 2020, 19:05 PM) *

Servers are VERY bugged in these days. Everytime I start ra3, I cannot login in the first try; it says something like "make sure u have internet connection", even though I have internet connection. If i am lucky, it will work after I start a skirmish game and exit the game immediately and try to log in again. If I am not lucky, I have to repeat the procedure, or restart ra3 completely. Lets say I succeed the log in. 90 % of the times lobby is fully empty, no rooms to join, and i cannot make a room either (bug). If i am lucky this bug doesnt happen and i can see other online players, and join a game. I am happy to make a game start, but then the game blacks out, and I auto logout. I think ra3 does everything to make me study and work instead of let me play ra3. If I am very very very lucky, I can start a game and play it. But not without unplayable lag. If chris want fix bugs so much. Maybe he can fix these bugs instead.

+
# 4Warprism Apr 16 2020, 20:48 PM
I dont know why GR.ORG staff didnt give this post more publicity ? I understand its more appropriate on revora forums, but still benefit this community...

https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...;#entry10279379

Feel free to donate what you can to fix the server...

+
# 5zokker13 Apr 16 2020, 22:02 PM
Seems very news worthy..

Game: None

+
# 6Inspector RaGe Apr 16 2020, 22:09 PM
QUOTE(Warprism @ Apr 16 2020, 15:48 PM) *

I dont know why GR.ORG staff didnt give this post more publicity ? I understand its more appropriate on revora forums, but still benefit this community...

https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...;#entry10279379

Feel free to donate what you can to fix the server...

QUOTE(zokker13 @ Apr 16 2020, 17:02 PM) *

Seems very news worthy..

I was in the process of inquiring about it.

Clan: m8s

+
# 7RRcabal Apr 17 2020, 14:43 PM
Server issues are happening all over C&C online, so it's not just the RA3 servers.

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 8Warprism May 1 2020, 19:01 PM
Gosh, i've been trying to log on for 30mn+ over and over : it can't load lobby.
Seriously, wtf is wrong with Revora ? Its falling appart everyday...

+
# 9cwedvin May 1 2020, 21:02 PM
QUOTE(Warprism @ May 1 2020, 19:01 PM) *

Gosh, i've been trying to log on for 30mn+ over and over : it can't load lobby.
Seriously, wtf is wrong with Revora ? Its falling appart everyday...

not sure if you are in the skype grupoe / discord.

but either way, i had informed everyone over in those 2 spots.

that there is a issue With the red alert 3 servers. and we are working on fixing it.

edit:servers are fine now.

This post has been edited by cwedvin: May 2 2020, 10:51 AM

Clan: Cant win

+
# 10Warprism Nov 11 2020, 18:57 PM
Its been 3 days server is lagging very hard. Any chance someone can fix it ?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)