Explore GameReplays...

CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Show Matches!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1FUzziBabes Jun 21 2020, 15:08 PM
Hello there! I'm bringing you the news that I'm going to be hosting a couple show matches next weekend on both Saturday and Sunday! (27th and 28th respectively) Both games are going to be represented, Tiberian Dawn on one day and Red Alert on the other. Games will be streamed via my twitch which you can find here

Saturday the 27th the game is going to be at 14:00GMT and will be our Red Alert match. Our players are going to be Resurgence Tournament champion Fy who will be taking on TheTankEngine!
Sunday the 28th the game is going to be at 15:00GMT and will be our Tiberian Dawn match. Our players are going to be our other Resurgence Tournament champion JackoDerp who will be taking on Command and Conquer 3 expert, Cloverfield!

The rounds will be best of 11 so first to 6 wins. Map pool is the same as the tournament but we will more then likely be fast and loose with the map choices as we will wish to have the most balanced but also the most fun that the players and those watching can have!

In game rules will be the following:

Red Alert:
Mode: Bases On - Destroy Structures
Game Speed - Fast
Starting Units - None
Tech Level - 10
Credits - 10,000
Unit Queueing - Enabled
Ore Regrows - Enabled
Crates - Disabled
Shroud Regrows - Enabled
Super Weapons - Enabled
Redeployable MCV - Disable
Aftermath Units - Enabled

Tiberian Dawn:
Mode: Bases On - Destroy Structures
Game Speed - Fast
Starting Units - None
Tech Level - 7
Credits - 10,000
Unit Queueing - Enabled
Tiberium Regrows - Enabled
Crates - Disabled
Super Weapons - Enabled
Redeployable MCV - Disabled
Spawn Visceroids - Disabled

The plan is to start a regular series of show matches like this as they are fun to watch and also should be good practice for players to partake in a game series! If you're interested in playing in future show matches for either game then please get in contact with Fuzzibabes with which game you wish to play.

Hope everyone enjoys the games and I will see you then!

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 2FUzziBabes Jun 26 2020, 19:02 PM
This is still going ahead! Going to be 15:00GMT on Sunday so 4pm in the UK for those who are a Brit like myself!

Looking forward to the games! smile.gif banana.gif

+
# 3FUzziBabes Jun 28 2020, 14:56 PM
Game is set up and stream is started!

twitch.tv/fuzzibabes

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)