Explore GameReplays...

CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Single player map ideas/suggestions?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Incia Jun 27 2020, 03:17 AM
I have currently touched on a Commando/build a base and kill Nod mission. I have also finished (but not released) a Nod mission where the GDI AI successfully uses Ion cannons and Airstrikes, and you get to use chem warriors.

For Red Alert only thing I can think of which could be fun to do is a Spy mission.

Any fun ideas for a Tiberian Dawn mission? Stealth tank mission maybe?

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 2A.Productions YT Jun 27 2020, 11:03 AM
Tank only missions? Or maybe light infantry? Could do an arena type map.

Clan: Cant win

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3Incia Jun 27 2020, 12:36 PM
I'm thinking more of single player missions, with scripts, events and stuff you need to be doing. Arena map sounds like a multiplayer map.

My Nod mission is actually basically infantry only mission, as your CY and WF gets destroyed early game so you only have Hand of Nod and Helipad. That makes the mission little more interesting, only way to get your infantry across the maps to finish of the enemy is Transport Helicopter.

And with tank only mission do you mean a prebuilt base without a CY and Hand of Nod? So you can only build vehicles? What would the objective be in this mission?

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 4A.Productions YT Jun 27 2020, 16:26 PM
I was thinking a convoy of tanks guarding an MCV, like an extraction mission. 4 medium tanks and 2 mammoths and you have to get them to the other side of the map. I think you'll have some reinforcements if you managed to get to certain points in the mission, and you will be frequently going near bases, which makes the route pretty dangerous.

Clan: Cant win

Game: Kanes Wrath

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)