Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

So, is RA3 still a thing?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1FlamingForce Jan 20 2019, 11:04 AM
I've been away from the RTS genre for aaaages but I suddenly got a hankering for some RA3. Is there still a serious 1v1 online community playing through CnCOnline?

And what is this community patch I'm seeing? I understand this is the current "official" version used by GR.org? Does it affect game balance or does it only fix bugs?

Game: Bad Company 2

+
# 2Constable Chris Jan 20 2019, 11:07 AM
As far as your first question, I am away from 1v1 matches as well so I can't really help you with that.

I can however explain to you the community patch:

The purpose of it is to fix bugs and provide enhanced visuals, to keep it short and simple. However, if you do read up on the forums, you will find that some bug fixes that were made do indeed provoke several balance changes, which is not intentional but this can happen a lot with bug fixes, given that players are used to playing with these bugs as a core part of the game.

Clan: H2O

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3FlamingForce Jan 20 2019, 11:20 AM
Ah alright, fair enough. Thx for the answer, I guess I'll just try it all out and see what happens.

Game: Bad Company 2

+
# 4{DO}-LiquidOCELOT Jan 26 2019, 06:31 AM
QUOTE(FlamingForce @ Jan 20 2019, 11:20 AM) *

Ah alright, fair enough. Thx for the answer, I guess I'll just try it all out and see what happens.

Ofcourse i just feel its a big big thing these day red alert 3 since the announcement of command and conquer remastered for the nostalgia people are going back to Red Alert 3 and the biggest indiciation is r/CommandAndConquer Sub reddit has now over 11k subscribers 3 to 4k more than r/realtimestrategy sub reddit; command and conquer red alert 3 is well alive and going well; please check out our red3dotorg very own Admin RageOfHeat he really is doing an excellent job and consistently giving and arranging donations for tournaments over last half a decade you can see the events sections under replays to see tournaments and stuff you will sort of love this community cheers and best of luck!!

Clan: DiVerSiTy

Game: Red Alert 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)