Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Stand alone category on twitch

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1dukejason Mar 22 2021, 21:57 PM
This game should have its own standalone category on twitch, it was removed because it was categorized as an xpack by a player on igdb . This is a separate game and is completely different from battle for middle earth 2 altho it is a continuation of part 2. This game should be listed separately as it contains completely different gameplay/units/singleplayer mission. People that play bfme 2 cannot play with people who play ROTWK so there fore this should be counted as a stand alone game and should have its own place in twitch for people to stream. This is a link to ROTWK igdb page: https://www.igdb.com/games/the-lord-of-the-...-the-witch-king

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 2trucky Mar 23 2021, 13:51 PM
We didn't want the change in the first place but i don't think anyone cares that it happened. You need to install League of Legends to play Teamfight Tactics and they have separate categories in twitch so by twitch's own logic they just amalgamated our franchise together for no good reason.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 3dukejason Mar 25 2021, 14:46 PM
13k people who followed the franchise rotwk simply vanished. that was an error. it is restored.

This post has been edited by dukejason: Mar 25 2021, 15:09 PM

+
# 4Special::Guest Mar 25 2021, 15:18 PM
Nice!

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 5dukejason Mar 26 2021, 01:34 AM
It hurts a bit to see the forums not as active as before. I just wanted to help and i hope i did.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)