CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Summer SALE on steam! Whoop, whoop!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Incia Jul 4 2020, 00:43 AM
Steam Summer SALE

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 2FUzziBabes Jul 4 2020, 09:25 AM
15% off but the offer expires in a few days so move quick!

+
# 3Leikeze Jul 4 2020, 12:04 PM
This makes me mad. You mean I could have brought it for less? sad.gif

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 4Incia Jul 4 2020, 14:28 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jul 4 2020, 15:04 PM) *

This makes me mad. You mean I could have brought it for less? sad.gif

Yes, but you wouldn't have been one of the cool kids who played it first.

+
# 5Leikeze Jul 4 2020, 14:52 PM
QUOTE(Incia @ Jul 4 2020, 09:28 AM) *

Yes, but you wouldn't have been one of the cool kids who played it first.

Played it first and got to tell stories of the glorious days without chat lobbies, replays, or any balance fixes? biggrin.gif

I hope they keep updating it after this sale.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 6Incia Jul 4 2020, 16:20 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jul 4 2020, 17:52 PM) *

Played it first and got to tell stories of the glorious days without chat lobbies, replays, or any balance fixes? biggrin.gif

Wasn't that the nostalgia trip we all wanted? smile.gif

+
# 7FUzziBabes Jul 7 2020, 11:09 AM
I'd say the 20 for the nostalgia is worth it, I haven't finished the campaigns yet and I should really give them a full playthrough now that they've made hard easier laugh.gif

+
# 8Incia Jul 7 2020, 14:52 PM
QUOTE(FUzziBabes @ Jul 7 2020, 14:09 PM) *

I'd say the 20 for the nostalgia is worth it, I haven't finished the campaigns yet and I should really give them a full playthrough now that they've made hard easier laugh.gif

I honestly don't even get the 'joyment' from the campaign, which is sad. Now that I'm not 7 years old without internet anymore and actually know how to play RTS these are just tedious and boring. I'm actually on final mission on GDI now and I honestly don't even want to waste my time beating it.

I remember sitting there as a kid with sandbags on Nod bases and just waiting for the tiberium to grow, went for lunchbreaks and outside to play with friends, came back to harvest 4 more tib patches, went to sleep, woke up and harvested 4 more tib patches. I mean without internet I guess this was the jam back then? Today? No way in heck I want to waste so many hours of my time like that again. biggrin.gif
I seriously don't see the joy in this 'nostalgia', old game is old, and broken and tedious. I'm glad the patch fixed those few campaign missions, the one with the civilians committing suicide, so I actually beat that mission on my first try now, so hope they do speed up the tiberium regrowth in the next patch.

I've also watched some streams of new comers playing the final GDI missions, and one guy spent 5 hours on it with save scumming and all that nostalgia stuff. And no, I don't think he was having 'fun'. tongue.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)