Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Thank you!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1lateedah Mar 5 2021, 03:51 AM
It has been many years since I played BFMEI, II, or the expansion. I got a random urge to play recently and started playing single player again. I was shocked to discover that a community of amazing people has shown this game more love and development than EA itself.

To all the devs and members of the community, thank you!

+
# 2StrayHeart Mar 6 2021, 04:28 AM
🥰

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3Mannis Mar 20 2021, 23:52 PM
QUOTE(lateedah @ Mar 5 2021, 03:51 AM) *

It has been many years since I played BFMEI, II, or the expansion. I got a random urge to play recently and started playing single player again. I was shocked to discover that a community of amazing people has shown this game more love and development than EA itself.

To all the devs and members of the community, thank you!

Yeah, this community has always been great. It's been many years since I volunteered as a member here... they were the memories. I can't wait to play it again smile.gif

I used to be SHiningphoenix.

Game: 7 Days To Die

+
# 4Johann Tilly Mar 22 2021, 22:11 PM
QUOTE(Mannis @ Mar 20 2021, 23:52 PM) *

Yeah, this community has always been great. It's been many years since I volunteered as a member here... they were the memories. I can't wait to play it again smile.gif

I used to be SHiningphoenix.

You and the Player Thorin, Thoon, Murat Aladag and EagleLeviathan+Foxboy had really nice 2.01 Replays. I enjoyed them the most from that Section.

This post has been edited by Johann Tilly: Apr 10 2021, 13:34 PM

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 5Mannis Mar 23 2021, 01:10 AM
QUOTE(Johann Tilly @ Mar 22 2021, 22:11 PM) *

You and the Player Thorin and Eagle Leviathan+Foxboy had really nice 2.01 Replays. I enjoyed them the most from that Section.

Man, those names bring back memories. My games were never good, but they were fun wub.gif

Game: 7 Days To Die

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)