Explore GameReplays...

CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Tiberian Dawn Tower Defense

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Incia Nov 6 2020, 18:45 PM
Tower Defense for Tiberian Dawn

It is what it is. Can't bother fiddling with it anymore, I was supposed to be done with this like last month.

Known issues:
1: AI sometimes gets stuck and idle on waypoints.
2: AI infantry get stuck outside of map.
3: AI engineers don't always capture buildings, sometimes just idle.

^^ I can't figure out how to fix this, so think it's just coding error in the game itself.

---

Hope you enjoy some tower defense! smile.gif

---

Brief tutorial/help:
You'll get 2 chinooks in the beginning with engineers inside, use the engineers to capture all closeby buildings, such as Power Plants, Comm Center, Refinery (wait for the harv to dock), construction yard. You can also capture one of the enemy chinooks.
Use the Commando in the middle to get vision of the gorge, and snipe infantry waves I guess.
Kill churches for extra bounty money, you will need it.

Good luck and have fun.

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 2Lunak Nov 15 2020, 23:08 PM
Cool great work Inca smile.gif

+
# 3Incia Nov 17 2020, 18:57 PM
Thanks, hope you like it.

Was going to stream a 'tutorial' but I actually failed 3 times and ragequit my own map, fail. biggrin.gif

+
# 4JulzzZ Nov 19 2020, 00:12 AM
Damn, I gathered it and a bunch of friends like Jonny, PaRappa etc and realized was single player RIP, i'll give it a go later by myself.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 5Incia Nov 20 2020, 07:45 AM
QUOTE(JulzzZ @ Nov 19 2020, 03:12 AM) *

Damn, I gathered it and a bunch of friends like Jonny, PaRappa etc and realized was single player RIP, i'll give it a go later by myself.

Aaw, crap sorry 'bout that. Yeah this one is single player.

But you can't seem to have winning objectives for a multiplayer map as mentioned in my other map. So don't think a multiplayer tower defence is possible. smile.gif

Closest I could find is this, it just has chokes and places for turrets, but it has no enemy waves, so you just play it as a normal 2vs2 map I guess.

TowerDefense-V2-CF

It seems to have dinosaurs in the middle part, and 0 scripts. But yeah, you can make up custom rules yourself and only use towers and ground units I guess, hope everyone follows the rules.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)