Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 4

Upload more Replays!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Incia Nov 18 2018, 12:06 PM
There are still a few 3vs3 and 5vs5 games going on almost daily, I want to watch more Replays, I have watched all the recent ones now when I came back, I want more and more! smile.gif

Game: Command and Conquer 4

+
# 2(e)1337(e)-Pain Nov 19 2018, 14:19 PM
The games that are being played nowadays are very bad in comparison with the old replays. Almost all games come down to noob players. There are guys who have been playing for several years and still:
- go full Wolf spam,
- use sonic artillery / earthquake / vein detonation / drills against air units,
- call in the Firehawk Airstrike support power to neutralise an uplink or a mutant hovel,
- don't make structures as defense,
- camp in the base and send their Vertigo / Firehawk spam across the whole map,
- can't get a single kill in the first 15 minutes of the game,
- never use reverse move and don't know what rear armour is,
- have no idea what veterancy does or why feeding is bad,
- think this game were about hunting crawlers,
- didn't notice that +100 points are given to the enemy if they decom their crawler at 10/3000 HP,
- build random units, e.g. they queue 3 Centurions and 6 Black Hands if they are attacked by Kodiaks,
- buy random upgrades or no upgrades at all,
- have no idea what stealth and stealth detection are,
- never use their units' abilities,
- drive artillery units directly into the enemy,
- expect to get the blue Tib in a 4v4 for free by sending only two or three Engineers,
- have a K/D ratio of 7/105 and after the game write "no balance".

If I were you, I would just watch old replays from between 2011 and 2013.

+
# 3Incia Nov 19 2018, 15:29 PM
I was thinking about VODing a replay, that's why I wanted new stuff.

I have already watched all the good old replays tongue.gif

+
# 4(e)1337(e)-Pain Nov 19 2018, 16:47 PM
I also thought about making a VoD for a while, but I'm afraid the newer replays are going to make a false impression on most viewers. And I don't really know what to say either. The people who make the right decisions are not too interesting as they basically spam one unit all game. And the noob players can't really be talked about. Like ... what would I say if I had to comment on several player's playstyle:

"So this guy here is sending a single Stealth Tank into 10 Hunters ... didn't do much ... oh, here comes another lone Stealth Tank ... oh, and another one ... and another one ... I guess he is not going to stop feeding until a teammate comes to his rescue."
or
"This guy's supp Crawler is under attack by Avengers, but he still has 1600 HP. Enough time to just lift off. Hmmm ... I don't know why he's not just flying away ... now he's down to 700 HP, he'd better pack up right now ... it's getting close ... All right, nevermind, he lost his Crawler. He seems to be afk or something."
or
"This player is down to 12 of 60 CP and not building anything ... it's been three minutes already and he still hasn't realised that he has only two tanks. He's moving his two units around, so I doubt that he is afk."
or
"Oh boy, this guy already lost two blue Tibs because he got Engi-dropped. I think he will adapt and take the next one with an Avenger or a heroic Raider Buggy ... oh okay, he is now taking it with a single Engineer again, I guess he just doesn't want to reach tier 3."
or
"He messed up his start by building six Cobras and now he is decomming them all at once. Okay, now he has two Venoms. He can't be so stupid and attack the seven Orcas that the GDI player made in that time with two Venoms ... Guess I was wrong, here we go."

+
# 5Incia Nov 19 2018, 17:31 PM
With a sarcastic voice that VOD would sound hilarious. biggrin.gif

+
# 6dominik12 Nov 20 2018, 13:43 PM
hope this one gets a vod
https://www.gamereplays.org/commandandconqu...s&id=333151
it has everything that a good replay needs: a close score, unique play styles and insane switch ups in tactics

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 7Incia Nov 21 2018, 00:35 AM
QUOTE(dominik12 @ Nov 20 2018, 16:43 PM) *

hope this one gets a vod
https://www.gamereplays.org/commandandconqu...s&id=333151
it has everything that a good replay needs: a close score, unique play styles and insane switch ups in tactics

wow

How about....................................... No.

+
# 8Max aka Furio Nov 22 2018, 23:05 PM
I'll upload my replays but I think I need a good quality control first because I have several matches where I either played very badly myself or the opponents behaved like headless chickens

The lilsistars vs zephyre match just wasted a half hour of my life that I could of spent scrubbing the toilet and making it sparkle

@Incia if you do commentary though I will check it out, I hope this game will live through 2019 so that I can get something more fulfilling out of it, I really like this game

+
# 9Incia Nov 26 2018, 10:58 AM
Well my first VOD in ages is up: https://www.gamereplays.org/commandandconqu...ls&id=11285

PS: Took me around 8 hours to upload, wow, first and last time I render in over 1000 HD. I might only do 720p next time.

+
# 10Incia Dec 20 2018, 17:47 PM
QUOTE(Max aka Furio @ Nov 23 2018, 02:05 AM) *

I'll upload my replays but I think I need a good quality control first because I have several matches where I either played very badly myself or the opponents behaved like headless chickens

Would love watch some new replays, anything really, nothing has come after I posted my replay xD
Was my replay the nail in the coffin to kill this game?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)