Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Wubbing replays

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Muadd Apr 23 2017, 12:43 PM
This is probably my second or third topic I open on the same subject but since we got so many newtimers visiting the forums so I think its a good time to notice people once again what it really means.

Wubbing replays is how you rate replays. If you like a replay or enjoyed watching it, you cast a vote for it by wubbing it.

Once a Rise of the Witch King replay has achieved 2 wubs, it will be moved to the top of the "Popular Member Replays" tab automatically.

Thats the official info about wubbing a replay but its well known amongst good players that Wubbing a replay means it has very good gameplay, Interesting strategies, sick comebacks or something like that that makes it different from a normal game.

I know many are like me that select the replays we download based on dowloads/wubs/comments and now when you check the replays almost every new one got minimum of 2 wubs or comments like WOW JUST SICK GAME even when most of the games are fooocking garbage.

So what I'm asking to do is that you rate the replay based on the level of play/how interesting it was, Not because your friend played in it and won.

PEACE OUT
THE KING

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2brabox Apr 23 2017, 15:30 PM
You can see who wubbed a replay right?

People wub games for different reasons and there's nothing wrong with that. You can't expect everyone to have the same mindset when it comes to wubbing tongue.gif

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 3Excelsior Apr 23 2017, 15:35 PM
You make a good point, Muadd, but the wub system is already underused, and I'd prefer if people use it freely. Good gameplay is a subjective matter anyway.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 4Megrim Apr 26 2017, 00:55 AM
I wub every replay of sep and mako coz they both baaawses.

+
# 5Excelsior Apr 26 2017, 11:46 AM
QUOTE(Megrim @ Apr 26 2017, 01:55 AM) *

I wub every replay of sep and mako coz they both baaawses.

And rightfully so.

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 6Darc Reaver Apr 26 2017, 19:45 PM
Attached Image
One does not simply wub replays...

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 7TheRingisHot Apr 26 2017, 19:48 PM
good discussion

IPB Image

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)