Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Yami strikes again (playing cws wih others nicknames

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1GNX Nov 30 2020, 05:28 AM
Hello everyone, today I realized someone playing clanwars under my nickname and I think it is yami.He did this couple of times and we all know he still capable of doing it.Also I knew him before he convicted and after he convicted I removed him from my list and called him cheater and stuff.That's why he got that angry at me and using my nickname probably some others too.I rarely play clanwars these days so be aware it may not be me.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2DooM^^ Nov 30 2020, 07:07 AM
Attached Image

Clan: WbG

Game: Graphics

+
# 3GNX Nov 30 2020, 07:16 AM
such a kid nolifer

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 4GNX Nov 30 2020, 07:33 AM
and one more thing he doesnt even play with gentool I couldn't find it so possibly maphacking again.

+
# 5Fargo Nov 30 2020, 08:05 AM
Guy have no life... No studying, no work? What a life

Clan: -HuGe|

+
# 6HaWkY^ Nov 30 2020, 08:06 AM
Time for a long holiday for yami. 2 years ban from GR and CW I think would do the trick smile.gif

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 7CirezD Nov 30 2020, 08:14 AM
He's a fan of brokeback mountain.

+
# 8yamiyami Nov 30 2020, 08:22 AM
this guy is not me but look iam going to back to make shit things again

+
# 9yamiyami Nov 30 2020, 08:34 AM
QUOTE(HaWkY^ @ Nov 30 2020, 08:06 AM) *

Time for a long holiday for yami. 2 years ban from GR and CW I think would do the trick smile.gif
just try smile.gif

+
# 10SELVIZO^ Nov 30 2020, 08:39 AM

Same thing happened to me a guy appeared faking HSN LEB account asking me for CW's.

Pretty sure MRX wont AR any of CW winning matches b4 checking gentool data, so that's not a big issue * BLOCK* he won't effect any of CW results only wasting time, also its so ridiculous to keep reading the same topics bout what ever yami is doing.

+
# 11xezon Nov 30 2020, 08:44 AM
You should ask CW opponent to use GenTool 8.1. It will allow for easier identification of player with GenTool ID (post match).

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 12yamiyami Nov 30 2020, 08:52 AM
QUOTE(Selvizo @ Nov 30 2020, 08:39 AM) *

Same thing happened to me a guy appeared faking HSN LEB account asking me for CW's.
Pretty sure MRX wont AR any of CW winning matches b4 checking gentool data, so that's not a big issue * BLOCK* he won't effect any of CW results only wasting time, also its so ridiculous to keep reading the same topics bout what ever yami is doing.

my biggest idiot hater is here, you are not the guy who always lost 10-0 from me ? even you start to play before me by years biggrin.gif
just useless noob player talk for nothing, why would i try to fake hsn account hsn is my friend. but talking to you us just a waste of time nothing expect from a player play for years and stay in his place random noob biggrin.gif tell them how you were losing china v vs toxin and air vs usa XD
also you the noobest Lebanese player even you start to play before all Lebanese players but still sucks

+
# 13GNX Nov 30 2020, 08:57 AM
QUOTE(yamiyami @ Nov 30 2020, 08:22 AM) *

this guy is not me but look iam going to back to make shit things again

stop lying.after I opened this topic second message came and you were reading this topic.Also you have just said ''it is not me'' why didnt u say that at the first time you read this topic??

+
# 14Phoenix- Nov 30 2020, 09:02 AM
QUOTE(yamiyami @ Nov 30 2020, 09:52 AM) *

my biggest idiot hater is here, you are not the guy who always lost 10-0 from me ? even you start to play before me by years biggrin.gif
just useless noob player talk for nothing, why would i try to fake hsn account hsn is my friend. but talking to you us just a waste of time nothing expect from a player play for years and stay in his place random noob biggrin.gif tell them how you were losing china v vs toxin and air vs usa XD
also you the noobest Lebanese player even you start to play before all Lebanese players but still sucks

You are not in the position to make fun of anyone 🤣🤣🤣

+
# 15yamiyami Nov 30 2020, 09:02 AM
QUOTE(geNeiks @ Nov 30 2020, 08:57 AM) *

stop lying.after I opened this topic second message came and you were reading this topic.Also you have just said ''it is not me'' why didnt u say that at the first time you read this topic??

why would i waste time talk to a useless player like you i already report that post to admin, idc what you think will not waste time with you

+
# 16SELVIZO^ Nov 30 2020, 09:13 AM
I don't know you to hate you, but since u hacked b4 and claimed that u are using Gentool with big lies so it might be you're doing shit again as u said it * iam going to back to make shit things again *

so clearly nothing personal from my side but seems u have a lot of personal effective bad attitude turning it on online community joyful server.

Yes true i started zero hour before you, but never did any shit/cheat like yours, although am happy enjoying this game and welcomed to all GR rooms/ tournaments either winning or losing not my basics in my life much as yours.

Again its ridiculous to read what every u keep doing.

knowing that i tried to support you when ASUS played you under ROB XD, and yet u calling me idiot from no where ohmy.gif so weird !

Blocked

+
# 17-NickName Nov 30 2020, 09:35 AM
Great, lemme grab the popcorn biggrin.gif

+
# 18~JoKeR~ Nov 30 2020, 09:47 AM
Let's be civil and talk like civilised people, any post which contains flames or baits will be removed from view and further action will be taken, therefore please think before you post.

Clan: WbG

+
# 19yamiyami Nov 30 2020, 09:52 AM
QUOTE(~JoKeR~ @ Nov 30 2020, 09:47 AM) *

Let's be civil and talk like civilised people, any post which contains flames or baits will be removed from view and further action will be taken, therefore please think before you post.

ty

This post has been edited by yamiyami: Nov 30 2020, 11:00 AM

+
# 20scuba Nov 30 2020, 09:52 AM
QUOTE(yamiyami @ Nov 30 2020, 09:52 AM) *

You lost to Dudush recently, that enough shows that you were maphacking for a long time to get your results. Kinda funny how you still got raped by anyone decent despite hacking.

You should just give up.

Clan: MENTAL

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)