Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

aragorn ranks up from 5 to 10 instantly

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Corazon761 Aug 7 2020, 22:15 PM
im not sure if this happend before but man!

imagine your aragorn just came out of cita and with less than 1 min hes rank 10 wacko.gif
it wasnt only about the amount of EXP they had but also the amount of luck XD, crazy!
i know i shouldnt go ham like this with that puppet but whatever biggrin.gif tongue.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwPlYWvK3fs

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Beterwel Aug 8 2020, 10:06 AM
doesn't this happen like 1 out of every 3 games when there's a mordor in 3v3/4v4?
Nothing new if u ask me

+
# 3suturbs Aug 9 2020, 13:24 PM
Few times I saw GandiGrey from 5 to 10 instantly: statue/drum/eye/ara/gandi.... trust game math. its as trustable as a calculator... However, the ones not giving sufficient attention to their heroes.. deserve such mess.. If they not learn, its still their fault... Re with balanced teams.
QUOTE(Beterwel @ Aug 8 2020, 12:06 PM) *

doesn't this happen like 1 out of every 3 games when there's a mordor in 3v3/4v4?
Nothing new if u ask me
It doesn't happen so frequent, if the opponent is careful at aragorn issues. Maybe reality is 1/10 and If I make a random guess, 1/3 of the ARA 10 games didnt bring a victory. If a guy can make ara 10 it is usually he cud win without ara 10 as well... 109 people are like those who didnt understand 106 modes and maps very well (those uttering "skill" "adaptation", etc) and went to make a patch with lack knowledge & much enthusiasm. Including Latinking... And even betrayer-concelaer Dunedain.

This post has been edited by suturbs: Aug 10 2020, 14:51 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)