As you know, for the past little while we’ve been working the idea of involving the community in our testing process. It looks like we have many of the pieces in motion to make this work. What I’m asking for you is to give me an honest answer as to whether or not you would like to actually participate in this program for Company of Heroes.
- Help make Relic games and patches better
- Help shorten the amount of time needed for QA/testing
- Join an exclusive beta testing community privy to what’s going to be in the next patch or some insight into new initiatives at Relic
You must be willing to:
- Sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to participate
- Provide Relic and THQ with your full contact details
- Complete a detailed profile
- Download large patches from our servers
- Play in a beta-only environment, separate from the general populace for at least 1-2 weeks at a time
- Participate in some scheduled playtest sessions
- Provide feedback in the form of bug reports or discussion comments
- Recognize that patches or installers may irreparably break your game
Please vote honestly and take the time to read your obligations.
Thank you for your time!
http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=125533 If a mod could set up a poll here for me that would be great. I couldn't figure out how to do it in the options here.
Here you go Buggo:
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)