Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

The General Q/A Thread

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1MauH˙R Nov 27 2017, 16:21 PM
Here's the place to ask all your strategy, gameplay and mentoring-related questions!

Note: avoid too situational/game dependent questions like: "when is a good time to build my 4th/5th farm?", too general questions like: "how to play Angmar?" and too generic questions like: "how can I micro better?"

This post has been edited by MauH˙R: Nov 29 2017, 17:55 PM

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2Mr.SmOKing Nov 30 2017, 20:22 PM
How defend farms better with Men vs Gobs?

+
# 3MauH˙R Nov 30 2017, 22:08 PM
QUOTE(Mr.SmOKing @ Nov 30 2017, 20:22 PM) *

How defend farms better with Men vs Gobs?

Defending more than four farms can be very hard against Gobs, that's why I personally only start expanding vs. Gobs when:
  • The pressure from my barracks units is so heavy that I know he cant spend any units for harassment at this point
  • I have Cav out
  • I have Rangers out (question of style if you prefer them or cav)

Apart from that there's only the little general tricks like having Builders ready to make protective Wallhubs and good game-sense for prepositioning units where you expect him to come from.
It's also recommended to expand into the direction you put on the most pressure from, as he will most likely not be sending many units in that direction at the time.

+
# 4Mr.SmOKing Dec 1 2017, 11:27 AM
QUOTE(MauH˙R @ Dec 1 2017, 00:08 AM) *

Defending more than four farms can be very hard against Gobs, that's why I personally only start expanding vs. Gobs when:
  • The pressure from my barracks units is so heavy that I know he cant spend any units for harassment at this point
  • I have Cav out
  • I have Rangers out (question of style if you prefer them or cav)
Apart from that there's only the little general tricks like having Builders ready to make protective Wallhubs and good game-sense for prepositioning units where you expect him to come from.
It's also recommended to expand into the direction you put on the most pressure from, as he will most likely not be sending many units in that direction at the time.

thx, i will be do this

+
# 5O_Fingon_O Dec 8 2017, 20:30 PM
Hey ho! Fair Gods, an important question appered to me! I've posted a message in mentor-apply -topic , but throughout 2 days nobody have answered to me(( May someone become my teacher, guyz?) I am steady to crush the meta!

+
# 6bushit Dec 8 2017, 23:29 PM
I believe Brabox will be your mentor, Fing, I'll ask

Clan: GoF|

+
# 7O_Fingon_O Dec 9 2017, 07:59 AM
QUOTE(bushit @ Dec 8 2017, 23:29 PM) *

I believe Brabox will be your mentor, Fing, I'll ask

Thx, nice)

+
# 8TheRingisHot Dec 9 2017, 09:35 AM
heck, i like this guy

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)