Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

football/soccer manager 2014

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 101trve^viking Apr 11 2015, 17:08 PM
QUOTE(ScOtSmAn @ Mar 27 2015, 22:35 PM) *

best team is motherwell biggrin.gif, try to win Europa league in first season it's doable without even spending any money(you don't have any anyway laugh.gif)

doubt that i could do that tongue.gif

i play as cambridge again atm, lil update how it went after i made it into the 2nd english league: to keep it short, the first season after i made it into the 2nd league was horrible, 4 of my key players had bad injuries,morale was bad and no money to spend, when i quit the save last year i was pretty much down again and couldnt change anything to that.

so new season in the 3rd league i had to sell a few more players, my keeper, my best scorer, the 2nd best after that retired along with some mf and defense players. whole new season i was just making changes to build a new team up and get them to play as a team, barely stopped the fall to league 4.

late last season i got fucked by the board, cause the president changed and the new one cut the salary limit down from 100 to 65 k + he took a credit with stupid conditions. its so annoying to not have the full money control, i worked 99% of the time i played this save without beeing able to keep important players over contract or sign new.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Graphics

+
# 102trve^viking Jan 11 2016, 13:33 PM
i payed fm again the last weeks,few seasons with bayern.
won the german cup 3 times and the league 1 time,had series with 31 and after that 45 games without a loss.
the only games i lost in the best season were against schalke and 2 against juventus in the cl.
after that something happend, guess my tactics or my players were too old, and i just became 2. and 3. in the league.
i changed almost the whole team to younger players now.
ill play some 3rd german league or another low english league team next.
ss from the almost perfect season and 2 newgens that will replace lahm and lewandowski.
you guys still play fm?

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+
# 103trve^viking Jul 3 2016, 17:38 PM
made an attempt at liverpool and bought vardy as backup striker.its the 2014 version, so he is not that great. but this season i let him almost only play in cup and cl games and he scored 17 in 17 games tongue.gif even 2 times against juventus.

overall its not that bad, reached the fa finals once and won the smaller cup, first year rank 7 and since then at least rank 4.

Attached Image

+
# 104ScOtSmAn Feb 27 2017, 22:47 PM
i got the newest one when it came out but ive no even completed half a season yet lol

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 105Murder- Apr 29 2017, 02:07 AM
I still play 2016. It's a lot more realistic then previous versions. Looking at some of the regens Viking posted makes me puke, lol. tongue.gif Far too unrealistic/boosted stats.

I took control of Red Bull Leipzig. Am 6 seasons in and won everything by now. But got suspended by the FIFA of violating the Fair Play rules. Suspension from Champions League for one season. I still won the Club's World Cup though.

I'll post some screenshots later. smile.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 106trve^viking May 7 2017, 14:54 PM
fuck RB Leipzig tongue.gif how is the red bull money/control solved in the game? is it like other clubs with an owner behind it?

last one i played was the Husumer SV,a small german 5.league club,with a mod file for small leagues.3 seasons,from close to go down to move up to league 4.

+
# 107Spell Oct 31 2017, 08:47 AM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Apr 29 2017, 04:07 AM) *

I still play 2016. It's a lot more realistic then previous versions. Looking at some of the regens Viking posted makes me puke, lol. tongue.gif Far too unrealistic/boosted stats.

I took control of Red Bull Leipzig. Am 6 seasons in and won everything by now. But got suspended by the FIFA of violating the Fair Play rules. Suspension from Champions League for one season. I still won the Club's World Cup though.

I'll post some screenshots later. smile.gif

Bet you just reload the game when you lose tongue.gif

Clan: electronic yakuza

Game: Dawn of War 3

+
# 108trve^viking Nov 3 2017, 13:20 PM
i play fm 17 atm,first club i tried was the HSV and i think its my best save so far.

1. season went normal and i finished on rank 12, 2. season this happened:
Spoiler
IPB Image

before the last day i was looking at the euro cup ranks,my last game result was 1-1 so i thought i might drop out...
then the 4 teams that need a victory lose or dont win so i make it to the CL quali laugh.gif that runs through the whole save, i expect less then the team turns up and scores.
also funny,RB and Wolfsburg had to go a league down while gomez scored most goals tongue.gif

here is the cl quali game after that:
Spoiler
IPB Image

first game went 2-1 me, 2nd 1-2 them
lacazette scores twice in the game and doesnt hit the penalty in the shooting smile.gif

after 5 years i won the championship

Spoiler
IPB Image

2 wins vs bayern that season with a 5 defender and 2 def midfielder strat tongue.gif ,also reached the final of the euro cup but lost against lissabon.

at this point there are 6 players of the original HSV left in the team,with bobby wood having a big part at the success, he scored a lot and even broke the record of uwe seeler for most goals a season.

Spoiler
IPB Image

This post has been edited by trve^viking: Nov 3 2017, 13:24 PM

+
# 109DesireN Feb 6 2018, 00:54 AM
gay

Clan: Digital Militia

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)