Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

CCG Top 30 list of 08 thus far

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1-Gambler- Jun 10 2008, 05:18 AM
This is the top 30 list of players who have made an appearance in CW thus far in 2008 through the eyes of HzFI. Imo it is a fair list based on 3 criteria - skill, activity, and accomplishment. Skill + activity go hand and hand and accomplishments (cw titles) helped break the ties between close players. It is a list that was worked on and well thought out. Dazst was primarily in charge of creating the list itself with the help of Jose and I so thanks goes to him. I did the majority of the descriptions with the help of dazst on several, and it was a fun process but i never want to do it again.

All thoughts and ideas represent those held by gambler and the rest of HzFI. This list has been copyrited and violators will be severly punished. If you have any questions / comments / concerns plz direct them towards john as he is our legal council and handles this type of stuff. Any compliment etc.. can be directed towards yours truly typed, dated, and formally sent to my house.

Thankyou

30. -|NwM|Bio|H|azarD-
A player that is older than dirt, bionub has been around this game for centuries and believe it or not was pretty good at times in his career. Hes most known for the gla he once had, and was quite good at GvC if my memory serves me right. Hes never officially quit so hes always likely to make an appearance around the forums and even CCG ohmy.gif . Hes not as good as he once was, but he has been active enough in 2008 to earn this rank averaging ~250 games a month i mean... 2.50 biggrin.gif

29. [MeatShield]
Haven't seen this fellow play in a long time. But he has a great team game play, overall his 1v1 is pretty good but not close to his 3v3's. Which puts his this high, along with activity.

28. [OcG]Basel
Basel, our lovely SDM and Clan War admin. He plays here and there in clan wars and is a all around solid player. Wish he played more games than solved reports, but oh well. He likes to moderate. Hope to see him online more.

27. [OcG]Merce
Good old Merce. Known this guy since [Second] and he has always been a good player. Not that much activity lately just a few games a month. He primarily plays random which gives him a higher ranking be skilled in all matchups. He is an old player that is fun to talk to and fun to play with / against. I hope to see him vastly improve and spam like a madman this summer.

26. EpiC Dust
An old member of the infamous Thf, I remember watching old GvGs of dalzk vs apollo dalzk v efficko. I am glad to have finally met him, and its been a pleasure getting to know and play against him. He is the leader of EpiC's clanwar division and has earned high honors in his first month back, carrying his clan to a top 5 finish and not doing too bad in the warrior ranks. I hope to see him get really good in Gla with months to come and hope he continues to spam.

25. [JuiCeShield]
Was heading to be a great China player but decided to go inactive due to illness reasons. Fortunately, he has done enough in the year 2008 to earn this rank. He has always been excellent team player, mastering 3v3, 2v2, etc.. although started playing 1v1 when he joined CW and like most team players, he picked up for his lack of 1v1 skills in heartbeat, soon mastering the 1v1 CHINA WHORRE arena as well. Hope to see him on CCG and hopefully begin to play other armies

24. Marc^ya
A player not many people know of, Marc^ya has definatly earned this rank with his impressive play in CW last month. He was known as EsG Einstein and dazzled us all with his 2v2 play and above average 1v1. Like stated above he seemed to pop out of no where and excelled to the 24 spot with ease. I hope to see him try out new armies and expand his skills to more than just China.

23. [Rv]LuCiFeR
Lucifer has always been a good china player. When he spams he is defiantly something to fear. An old member of RV (when it was legit), lucifer has helped quasis and gang to 1-2 clan titles. however he is receiving a relatively low rank for his inactivity in 2008, but earns this spot for his brief appearance on ccg this year. Hopefully lucifer will pick up the pace in 2008 this summer showing us all once again why it is he is on these lists.

22. [iWuB]ScotlanD
The senior replay review of CCG, Scotsman has been known in the past to play USA. However, in recent months has been spamming random and has been doing a pretty good job of it. He is annoying to talk to (sometimes impossible)... Nonetheless we were all impressed to see him achieve the silver cup in April and push his way to the top warrior rankings. If he continues to spam he will probably achieve more silver and bronze cups.

21. [EoE]Ātze
This player has won a warrior title this year. Never actually played him, but from what I hear he isn't half bad. Had a pretty good win % in clan war, hope to see more of you in [EoE] this summer.

20. Dennis
Dennis is a 3-4 time clan war champion, and achieved the warrior title last year. However we are only doing 2008 and he has made a comeback as [iN]PrOper. He is a wizard at gvu, uvg, and cvc, as well as the occasional rvr. He has not played very many games this month but we all know what he is capable of if he decides to pick up the number of games played.

19. [MilkShield]
What can I say about Milk? He is a top random player when he is active. Milks random army has been known for beating top players in their preferred match up whether it be CvC or CvG he always finds a way to win. Milk has some unorthodox strategies but what he lacks in strategy he makes up in experience of playing every army, every matchup, and every game possible. The past few months I have not seen him online at all. He decided to move to CNC3/KW, but is still a great RvR player and team player. Due to his inactivity he has earned this spot on the list.

18. Kronos
Kronos is a great player when he wants to be. Has a pretty good CvC from what I hear and is best known for his excellent 2v2 / 3v3 play. He loves playing all armies in 2v2 but whorres china in 1v1. I wish to see kronos be more active in the 1v1 arena this year trying out other armies besides china. He is in LovE this month as DaBo, and you can definitely expect Silver replays and other great achievements from this player in the future.

17. Ifan9701
I have been most impressed with Ifan in recent months than i have his entire career. Ifan reached a point where he was mediocre with USA last year, but in 2008 he decided to play other armies, and he is at the point where he can beat most players in RvR. I have been most impressed with his gla progress especially in GvG and GvU. If he continues to spam there is no doubt he will achieve great things.

16. [HzFI]Omnirai
A player who has been quietly spamming the past few months, omnirai aka hzfi Animated, was our clan MVP for the month of april when we won our first CW title. Jose has an above average china and not a bad 2v2 either. He enjoys abusing the lamer sides of CvU but then again who doesnt, his cvc is not bad either, his cvg however needs a little work. On the other hand, he has proved to us all that he can spam and win games and for that he has earned this spot.

15. [EoE]D]a[nZor
An old 3v3 player, Dakilla, aka eoe danzor, has tried his share of 1v1 this year and to much surprise has done quite well. He, like nubzor, has been a 3v3 / 2v2 expert for the majority of his career, but when he decided to play in clanwars he learned 1v1 real fast. Danzor is above average with every faction and specializes in GLA. He is a student of the game and learns from every mistake. He has also won a clan title a long with a few silvers to boot. I expect big things from him and EoE this year.

14. Strategy
An HzFI almuni, HzFI shadow aka strategy, is known for his overall skill of ccg. Wether its 2v2, 1v1, 3v3, or survival, chadi will always want to play and chances are he will win (especially if he plays china). Strategy is a CW m8 who you dont have to talk often. He brings results and wins the big games. He has been unable to spam in clanwars and for this he will remain at this spot... however he has been extremely effective holding at least ~70% win streak at all times. He is currently trying new armies to better his overall game.

13. TaifuN
A player who has absolutely exploded, Taifun aka cheguev, brutally misspelled the word typhoon (at least thats what me (gambler) nd john think). His china is far above average, and his 2v2 skills are what got him his 2nd place finish in May. He is fun to play and will always give you a re. If he continues at this pace he will lead his clan, EsG, to a clan title in no time.

12. John87
What should I say about this guy? He has played the hardest army in generals for so long, and finally got good at it. tongue.gif His USA is defiantly a struggle, and he loves tearing up China whores. One of the best USA players atm, if not the best. You defiantly should be scared of this USA you china whores. Having a positive record vs A LOT of players playing an imba army, well done. John's primary strengths dont rely on micro and map awarness. He is more of a faness player being able to to put players in situations they are uncomfortable with and exploiting their weaknesses. He has been proven to make adjustments and find new ways and new strategies to beat nearly every player in CCG. Had john picked up china instead of USA we would be looking at a modern day quasis, luckily for us, he toughed it out with USA and is doing an excellent job.

11. NaaB
This is defiantly a great player. Lately he has been inactive thus the low rank for him, but is showing his skills in the month of June. Naab, in the past, has been known for his great GLA and a nearly untouchable GvG. He has been playing USA recently and has been doing better than most expected. Naab has great micro and is truely a natural player being able to dominant nearly every phase of the game with almost every army. Hope to see more replays of this amazing player, he truly is top when he is at the peak of his game in all match ups.

10. Onimusha
Onimusha is a great GLA player when he wants to be. In 2008 he has spammed quite a bit of clan wars for [EoE] and earned a high rank as well. Onimusha seems to enjoy laying low in CW, in 2006 he was named the greatest GLA player of his time by Oguz and in 2008 has backed up this title smashing top players to give EoE a title and keep them near the top. His GLA is pretty hard to beat when It's at his peak, hope to see more of you in the future.

9. [HzFI]SiNKiLLeR-
SinKiller has massively improved this last year when he was just a tiny little scrub. He has won a warrior title since then. And a few clan titles this year with HzFI. Currently is playing ZH, this player has spammed tons of clan war games and done very well in them. His CvG is his best matchup, being able to steam role top GLAs such as Nubzor and gambler on occasion ^^. He truly is an excellent china and has nearly mastered the army. Hope to see him pick up other armies along with becoming a team player in 2008.

8. Ransoah
One of the best Generals player there is. Has a fabulous RvR and is good in any match up. When he is active, you defiantly should be worried. At his peak he is literally unbeatable (maybe the best) with china as his faction. He Hasn't been to active this past year in 2008 and I hope that changes this summer.

7. [DiV]Torque-
A really great player when he spams like a bot. He was a china whore once now transformed into a random player. He does have a bit of a temper, but is still fun to play and is very good in all match ups. However he has only been active 1 month and i hope to see him more in the summer.

6. [DiV]DesireN
This china whore isn't anything special. Mediocre skills at best. Joking of course, Justin hangs in there with the best of them. And beats quite a few of them, xFactor9 and DesireN have a great CCvsCC and is feared all across the WORLD. A very good china whore, who will only get better. Desiren seems to be at the top of this game at all times. He may have dips and peaks on certain days but one of the more consistent players in clanwars... beating the players he needs to beat and winning the games he needs win. Has helped several clans achieve the gold cup this month. However due to his semi - activity, he will remain at 6 for the time being. I hope and expect him to win a warrior title sometime this year smile.gif

5. [HzFI]Gambler-
Gambler Gambler... His GLA is very good when he is at his peak. Beats tons of top players in Generals and defiantly should be respected. He has won 2 clan titles and one warrior title this year so far and is best known for his unique BOs in GvC. Gambler has proved himself on gamecam / aceton and has beaten top players with his GLA and realizes its time to master another army. His USA is doing very well, except when he runs 10 vee's into demo traps. I expect great things from this player in the future.

4. [EoE]NuBZoR^
This guy wasn't even known a year ago. Now his GLA has reached a level where it is nearly unbeatable. He is freaking spam bot in other words and has more than proven himself on aceton and CW. Gambler knows it too, and has stated himself, that nubzor has finally surpassed him in his overall skill with GLA. However gambler is coming back and wishes to play Nubzor in the month of June tongue.gif. Nubzors best matchup is GLA vs CHINA, being able to handle most chinas in under 50kb; i hope to see him win more clan / warrior titles and maybe even play a different army.

3. xFactor9
Xfactor9 is the quietest ccg player i have ever met. Every month he spams ccg with a different nick and month after the month he wins the gold cup. Theres something this guy's breakfast because no one has accomplished what he has in 2007 and 2008. Already he has won 4-5 clan titles THIS YEAR and one warrior title in 08. In that one warrior title he outplayed and out spammed a top player by the name of skynny in the most active month weve had since the deadclown vs trojan days. Hes always had an excellent china, nearly beating all players wether it be a 2v2 or 1v1. Fortunately for us nubs hes started playing other armies and I have been most impressed with his GLA which he quickly picked up because of his excellent micro. My only expectation is for dazst to win every clan title and a few more warrior titles this year

2. Skynny
The sexuality of this player has been thrown around in the air like a tossed salad. However, gay or not Skynny needs no introduction. He Hasn't really been active since Jan08 but is still a TOP player in CCG regardless if he spams or not. Considered to be "the best" or one of the best players of all time in CCG. Defiantly deserves this spot with his random spam in Jan getting second. He is also the founder of DHz and an excellent clan boss and level headed kid. He knows how to win and can do so with EVERY army regardless of the skill of his opponent. He tears through pros like justin on john and will be regarded as one of the greats.

1. -Silent^1
Recently a huge debate on whether or not Silent^1 should be on the HoS. But with or without hacks this player is still one of the best. Can whore china and rape lots of people with it. Is good on aceton and fraps and has beaten many top players with both of them. He has truly mastered china rarely every losing and never dodging. This player has improved, improved and improved until he is a step from perfection. I hope to see silent1 pick up new armies and use his skill of the game and focus it to gla or USA. Because of his super activity in march and overall brilliant play thus far Silent^1 is ranked #1 on the HzFI list and has earned every bit of it. Ego or not has shown the most potential thus far in 08. Hope to see him Clan Waring more in the summer in months to remember with deadclown, rans, and naab making a return (hopefully tongue.gif ).

This post has been edited by -Gambler-: Jun 10 2008, 06:26 AM

Clan: KR3W

Game: CNC Generals

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 1 - 19

# 2BoWZeR Jun 10 2008, 06:22 AM
QUOTE(-Gambler- @ Jun 10 2008, 00:18 AM) *

3. xFactor9
Xfactor9 is the quietest ccg player i have ever met. Every month he spams ccg with a different nick and month after the month he wins the gold cup. Theres something this guy's breakfast because no one has accomplished what he has in 2007 and 2008. Already he has won 4-5 clan titles THIS YEAR and one warrior title in 08. In that one warrior title he outplayed and out spammed a top player by the name of skynny in the most active month weve had since the deadclown vs trojan days. Hes always had an excellent china, nearly beating all players wether it be a 2v2 or 1v1. Fortunately for us nubs hes started playing other armies and I have been most impressed with his GLA which he quickly picked up because of his excellent micro. My only expectation is for dazst to win every clan title and a few more warrior titles this year

Yes has won 4-5 clan titles due to [DiV] being insane. He did not OUTPLAY Skynny for a warrior title he dodged Skynny for a warrior title. His micro is not very good, no offense Dazst you have always been in GOOD clans, you have never proven yourself in a lone clan.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3-Gambler- Jun 10 2008, 06:31 AM
IM TALKING ABOUT 08 ROFL. . . he has won 1 with DiV and the rest with dhz / hzfi. He won a warrior title in an insane month, and dont even talk about dodging. Do we have to bring up you vs deadclown? you know the month where you had a 2k lead with a week to go and you dodged deadclown at every opportunity like a bitch. We all know what happened in the end right? smile.gif I have never seen a player dodge their way a warrior title, you have to be able to beat everyone head on to win it; how else can anyone lose a 2k like that?

Your warrior titles came from a result of inactivity in CW. Who placed 2nd when you won those 2? it was probably someone from div who you would never be able to handle 1 on 1. You dont play well under pressure, trojan. You panic and piss your pants, which is why you would never win a title in active month.

This post has been edited by -Gambler-: Jun 10 2008, 06:37 AM

+
# 4BoWZeR Jun 10 2008, 06:33 AM
QUOTE(-Gambler- @ Jun 10 2008, 01:31 AM) *

IM TALKING ABOUT 08 ROFL. . . he has won 1 with DiV and the rest with dhz / hzfi. He won a warrior title in an insane month, and dont even talk about dodging. Do we have to bring up you vs deadclown? you know the month where you had a 2k lead with a week to go and you dodged deadclown at every opportunity like a bitch. We all know what happened in the end right? smile.gif I have never seen a player dodge their way a warrior title, you have to be able to beat everyone head on to win it; how else can anyone lose a 2k like that?

I played marco, ask him. He got GAMES i was being dodged so he could win thats how he won, he even admitted to that people were dodging me to give him games just so he could win.

The only reason Dazst wins cw titles is cause the clans hes in are stacked. Period. I want to see him put up a month alone like most other people have or in a shitty clan. And he dodged his way to that title as DiaMoNd he dodged skynny, i even said that being in his OWN clan.

+
# 5-Gambler- Jun 10 2008, 06:38 AM
yea im sure deadclown got 3 games from you. . . he got "GAMES" all right. biggrin.gif

+
# 6BoWZeR Jun 10 2008, 06:41 AM
QUOTE(-Gambler- @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 AM) *

yea im sure deadclown got 3 games from you. . . he got "GAMES" all right. biggrin.gif

I really don;t care what you have to say i am better then you so yea.

+
# 7-NaaB- Jun 10 2008, 08:52 AM
I feel quite low...

QUOTE(tact1c @ Jun 10 2008, 06:33 AM) *

I played marco, ask him. He got GAMES i was being dodged so he could win thats how he won

ROFL

+
# 8rarely Jun 10 2008, 14:16 PM
hey nice list gambler and the rest who worked on it smile.gif

btw repsect for saying that u rate me higher than urself smile.gif

Game: Generals 2

+
# 9john87 Jun 10 2008, 15:33 PM
justin on john

What are you trying to imply?

Nice list, good job.

Clan: -|NwM|

+
# 10^Zayron- Jun 10 2008, 15:52 PM
nice list smile.gif

18 is my favourite number wub.gif

Clan: electronic yakuza

+
# 11john87 Jun 10 2008, 16:16 PM
If anything Gam should be higher. He's really shown some creativity in designing unique and impressive strategies. Note the following, entitled "Dual CC"

Attached Image

Clan: -|NwM|

+
# 12DesireN Jun 10 2008, 16:30 PM
Its a take off of my Dual CC vs RandomGuy... Gambler is just strat stealer so shud be 1st!!

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 13-GaLaxY- Jun 10 2008, 16:38 PM
Hi.

Game: Modern Warfare 2

+
# 14xFactor Jun 10 2008, 17:21 PM
Trojan you really are full of yourself. Go play Halo and lose to jose, thanks. And btw, I was higher than Skynny but since I think Skynny is a better player/gamer than I am I put him higher. You on the other hand dorque, can't even play aceton. And please, I don't try and "stack" my clans. I play with mates, such as this month.

-E- I personally think I am to high on the list, I don't consider myself better than the people in the top 11. All of them are good players and the best of generals atm, It really is a one-way tie between them since everyone has there good days and bad.

This post has been edited by xFactor9: Jun 10 2008, 17:22 PM

Clan: Order Of The Elites

+
# 15^Zayron- Jun 10 2008, 21:26 PM
i am better than scotsman IMO!

Clan: electronic yakuza

+
# 16-Gambler- Jun 11 2008, 03:12 AM
QUOTE(john87 @ Jun 10 2008, 09:16 AM) *

If anything Gam should be higher. He's really shown some creativity in designing unique and impressive strategies. Note the following, entitled "Dual CC"

Attached Image

I beat justin with dual cc smile.gif

You were a tough 1 naab, couldnt think of a month where you had played 15 + games. . . then again you are around the top 10 while being super INactive and playing USA. and i think thats a job well done. smile.gif

This post has been edited by -Gambler-: Jun 11 2008, 03:56 AM

+
# 17spalding Jun 11 2008, 07:14 AM
IPB Image

Clan: Order Of The Elites

+
# 18SiNKiLLeR Jun 11 2008, 08:00 AM
lol trojan should be like 29

+
# 19BoWZeR Jun 11 2008, 18:44 PM
QUOTE(xFactor9 @ Jun 10 2008, 12:21 PM) *

Trojan you really are full of yourself. Go play Halo and lose to jose, thanks. And btw, I was higher than Skynny but since I think Skynny is a better player/gamer than I am I put him higher. You on the other hand dorque, can't even play aceton. And please, I don't try and "stack" my clans. I play with mates, such as this month.

-E- I personally think I am to high on the list, I don't consider myself better than the people in the top 11. All of them are good players and the best of generals atm, It really is a one-way tie between them since everyone has there good days and bad.

You suck

+
# 20SiNKiLLeR Jun 11 2008, 21:43 PM
trojan r u black ?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)