Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

blast from the past...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1NiKe Oct 25 2019, 20:02 PM
what a blast from the past this is. my nephew was on Twitch the other day and i decided i'd search command and conquer ZH on it for shits and giggles... turns out people are still playing it competitively! i watched a stream of the world series (?) the other day and had a good laugh. hope everyone from the 2005 era-ish is doing well. talk about nostalga!

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2Leikeze Oct 25 2019, 22:11 PM
The game is bigger now than it was in 2005, money-tournament-wise.

All I know is that I've had more fun with it in the past year than all those before because of the sheer upscale we've gotten from all the community being more or less connected by Discord, Whatsapp, etc..

Clan: Master of Death

Game: Graphics

+
# 3NiKe Oct 26 2019, 00:19 AM
Iíd argue the game is nowhere near it is now than it was in 2004-2009. But then again Iím far removed. Glad to hear itís still going strong

+
# 4Leikeze Oct 26 2019, 02:27 AM
Of course, it isn't on the same level as it was back then, with activity and the competitive spirit of it all. A lot has changed since then but apart from there being marginally fewer players now than in 09, it's not much different.

Apart from how many improvements we're implemented through GenTool and other stuff people have come up with to help with the experience.

+
# 5Ka$$aD Oct 26 2019, 10:06 AM
Hi. I have seen you chatting during the stream biggrin.gif

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 6NiKe Oct 27 2019, 02:14 AM
Iím glad to see people still playing at a high level and enjoying. I still catch myself day dreaming on the train to work thinking about the simpler times with clan wars!

+
# 7scuba Oct 27 2019, 10:59 AM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Oct 26 2019, 03:27 AM) *

Of course, it isn't on the same level as it was back then, with activity and the competitive spirit of it all. A lot has changed since then but apart from there being marginally fewer players now than in 09, it's not much different.

Apart from how many improvements we're implemented through GenTool and other stuff people have come up with to help with the experience.

What are you actually talking about?

The game is nowhere near as active as it was in 09, not even close. Never mind the years prior to that.

Also the skill level is incredibly lower.

The only thing that is arguably better is prize money overall.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 8Leikeze Oct 27 2019, 16:02 PM
QUOTE(scuba @ Oct 27 2019, 05:59 AM) *

The only thing that is arguably better is prize money overall.

I'm glad you said it's arguably better because it has a lot of downsides.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)