Explore GameReplays...

World in Conflict

WIC + Expansion for $14.99

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1darkstar May 28 2009, 18:57 PM
I think this game deserves the money. I remember playing 1000+ games in the beta.
Here I am buying two copies of it. banana.gif
For those who haven't yet, I'm sure now is the right time. Hurry this deal is a one-day deal.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2d.Apollo Jun 22 2009, 18:18 PM
lol 1000 games? are you serious?????? WIC takes 10games to learn, 12 games to master, get out of here

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3darkstar Jun 25 2009, 06:31 AM
QUOTE(d.Apollo @ Jun 22 2009, 21:18 PM) *

lol 1000 games? are you serious?????? WIC takes 10games to learn, 12 games to master, get out of here

I didn't get your point there? wacko.gif
So if you master the game, you don't play it anymore?
I was trying to express how much fun it was thumb.gif

+
# 4_FISHY_ Jun 25 2009, 23:47 PM
QUOTE(darkstar @ Jun 24 2009, 23:31 PM) *

I didn't get your point there? wacko.gif
So if you master the game, you don't play it anymore?
I was trying to express how much fun it was thumb.gif

I think the he meant the fact that you actually played 1,000 games and still want to play is kinda a waste of time.

And really while its fun for the first couple of weeks it then gets borign and repetitive. I played around 500 public games and can pretty much kill off anyone nearly by myself if they are just public players.

You will probably get bored soon ive smurfed and played with most top clans and its still boring becuase no one is willign to change strategies or maps ( outside the usual seaside, riviera, hometown etc..) becuase they might get terrible stomped with soem new tactic

Game: World in Conflict

+
# 5darkstar Jun 26 2009, 09:56 AM
QUOTE(_FISHY_ @ Jun 26 2009, 02:47 AM) *

I think the he meant the fact that you actually played 1,000 games and still want to play is kinda a waste of time.

And really while its fun for the first couple of weeks it then gets borign and repetitive. I played around 500 public games and can pretty much kill off anyone nearly by myself if they are just public players.

You will probably get bored soon ive smurfed and played with most top clans and its still boring becuase no one is willign to change strategies or maps ( outside the usual seaside, riviera, hometown etc..) becuase they might get terrible stomped with soem new tactic

Oh ok, thanks for clearing things up.
Does GR have any servers on WIC?
I have finished downloading the game from gamersgate so I'll be hoping in tonight if all goes well.

+
# 6_FISHY_ Jun 26 2009, 19:29 PM
QUOTE(darkstar @ Jun 26 2009, 02:56 AM) *

Oh ok, thanks for clearing things up.
Does GR have any servers on WIC?
I have finished downloading the game from gamersgate so I'll be hoping in tonight if all goes well.

Gr has no servers on wic. Most of them are from multiplay.uk, ngz, and myinternetservices

you can rent one with a minumum of 8 slots from multiplay for around 10 dollars, i know when i was active in wic i preferred to rent my own server seeing as sometimes some admins from clans get bitter when losing and decide to kick people in their server.

Depending on how ''good'' or bad you are i would suggest for you to use massives official servers and avoid privately owned servers to avoid getting kicked for whatever reason.

+
# 7inF.Daunt Jul 13 2009, 09:36 AM
QUOTE(d.Apollo @ Jun 22 2009, 18:18 PM) *

WIC takes 10games to learn, 12 games to master, get out of here

so I guess that those who haven't mastered it were just faking tongue.gif

+
# 8Bastion Jul 19 2009, 07:15 AM
Love the game, to bad mp is dead, atleast for me.

Game: Global Agenda

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)