Explore GameReplays...

Dawn of War 3

What kind of articles do you guys want?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Paranoid Kamikaze Jul 14 2017, 20:00 PM
Just wondering if there's any content in particular that you want to see. Guide, replay reviews, mechanic analysis, lore or whatever else it is that's out there. I don't mind doing larger projects as well. They just take longer.

I updated our livestream on the portal btw. If I missed any big guys just let me know and I'll add them.

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 2VindicareX Jul 14 2017, 20:51 PM
Maybe info/commentary on progress/state of the game?

I can see other players wanting mechanics or interesting facts to learn about though.

+
# 3HARRYY Aug 8 2017, 15:22 PM
I really enjoyed the "openings" thread, but also tip of the week.

Then I wonder why GR.org became abandoned..... theres literally no activity, most things going on over at the official page (and discord?) I reckon.

The quality of the discussions on GR always been good.

Replays also dont receive the attention they once had. Is that reasoned by people following streamers now or watching casts instead?

What can we do to make GR more attractive ?

asked Saya to make an acc on GR biggrin.gif at least soemthing (so she can get her achievement)

This post has been edited by HARRYY: Aug 8 2017, 17:13 PM

+
# 4Dullahan Aug 9 2017, 02:52 AM
QUOTE(HARRYY @ Aug 8 2017, 08:22 AM) *

I really enjoyed the "openings" thread, but also tip of the week.

Then I wonder why GR.org became abandoned..... theres literally no activity, most things going on over at the official page (and discord?) I reckon.

The quality of the discussions on GR always been good.

Replays also dont receive the attention they once had. Is that reasoned by people following streamers now or watching casts instead?

What can we do to make GR more attractive ?
asked Saya to make an acc on GR biggrin.gif at least soemthing (so she can get her achievement)

I've been pumping out a Tip of The Week series but I haven't gotten around to spotlighting it on the main portal, so it just shows up in the videos section every Monday.

Linkie to the Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGHs...lMPz7R_7vHDuDWR

The bread and butter of GR was always Command and Conquer which is effectively a dead franchise. GR's popularity fizzled out because the interest in the RTS genre is pretty much gone. The Relicnews forums shut down not too long ago too. DoW2 Elite mod moved onto their own forums (Not sure why this happened but it gutted the DoW2 community here) and CoH2 communtiy moved to CoH2.org. (Lots of drama related to this.)

The most popular sections on GR right now is stuff like BFME2 where people come by to revisit the game and it has a very tight knit, long standing community.

I would suspect that most people on the official forums don't really know about the GR forums. Most of the faces here are old ones not new. The only real way for us to grow the section is to produce content to draw people in, however staff interest also seems to be meager due to the lukewarm reception of the game. In general, the game isn't very popular right now unfortunately.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)